And the hits just keep on coming

Trump used Twitter to call people names. They seem to think that was "brilliant". 9 year olds aren't going to lead us anywhere.

A lot of people called names on Twitter, yet many are still on Twitter.....

Hypocrisy is the rule of the game of politics these days.

Call them hypocrites. I don't care. Besides he wasn't booted for his name calling. You should probably wish he had.

He was booted because the owner despises him and apparently wants to control republican free speech, while doing little to democrats twitter posts at all. He stated he wants to start with Trump then go on from there.

Twitter Insider Leaks Video of Jack Dorsey Outlining Censorship Agenda, Beginning With President Trump…

LINK

All Trump had to do is do what any decent person would have done and said "I lost, get them the next time" and he isn't booted.

I have stated a few times in this forum that Trump should have stopped after SCOTUS rejected the lawsuit, which was December 12.

Meanwhile Twitter has been censoring him for months and months already, you that forgetful?

Yes, because it never happened.

Trump used Twitter to call people names. They seem to think that was "brilliant". 9 year olds aren't going to lead us anywhere.

Call them hypocrites. I don't care. Besides he wasn't booted for his name calling. You should probably wish he had.

He was booted because the owner despises him and apparently wants to control republican free speech, while doing little to democrats twitter posts at all. He stated he wants to start with Trump then go on from there.

Twitter Insider Leaks Video of Jack Dorsey Outlining Censorship Agenda, Beginning With President Trump…

LINK

All Trump had to do is do what any decent person would have done and said "I lost, get them the next time" and he isn't booted.

I have stated a few times in this forum that Trump should have stopped after SCOTUS rejected the lawsuit, which was December 12.

Meanwhile Twitter has been censoring him for months and months already, you that forgetful?

What never happened?

Compared to what some of the left called Trump your response falls under the you got to be kidding department. Sure Trump got carried away in several instances, but the only way to deal with the looney left is fight fire with fire.

How did that end for you? If Trump had transformed into even a little bit of a decent person he would have won.
He lost by almost 7 million votes (allegedly). You're saying that he would have won over 7 million (alleged) votes by being a little nicer?

I have my doubts. For many reasons. Mostly because I don't think the outcome would have changed for any reason other than the people orchestrating it wanted Biden to win.

If he had been a decent person there wouldn't have been a record turn out.

LINK

What never happened?

What you said.

Cancel Us at Your Own Risk - American Thinker

I would say sore winner demrats, but since the election results in a few states are very questionable I would say the demrats are just sore period having to put up with political opposition.

They just don't get it. Anyone who has studied history knows that as soon as leftist regimes are done exterminating their opposition, they move on to their supporters. DemoKKKrat ignorance will cost them more than anything Republicans could ever do.

Castro's jails were full of communists who weren't communist enough.

I see, no one on Twitter called Trump names. What a dumb thing to say.

LINK

What never happened?

What you said.

You mean that he never stopped his I was the winner argument, yes it is true he never stopped as he should have. December 12 was the perfect time to stop due to losing dozens and dozens of lawsuits, and the big SCOTUS decision. ALL of the states certified the results shortly afterwards.

Trump should have stopped on December 12, he had exhausted all possible legal avenues he legally had, after that it is unending waste if time since it was OBVIOUS he was never going change anything.

Not that Congress gives a shit what the people but there it is. They do not want Trump to run again. I think a lot of people do.

Politicians should not vote against their constituents.

A lot of people did. They were not the president and under no obligation to act like one.
Excuse me but each president is different and that means however one acts is behaving in his/her presidential manor.

A lot of people did. They were not the president and under no obligation to act like one.
Excuse me but each president is different and that means however one acts is behaving in his/her presidential manor.

How did that work for Trump?

the election results in a few states are very questionable

Every state followed the Constitution and the prescribe laws in their states. They all certified their elections. All legal challenges were heard in the appropriate courts, state, federal and supreme court. Each state's slate of Electors voted in the EC and Congress accepted and counted all the states votes. Joe Biden won.

When did Republicans start disregarding the Constitution, law and order, and embrace violence as a means to settle political disputes.

Every state followed the Constitution and the prescribe laws in their states. They all certified their elections. All legal challenges were heard in the appropriate courts, state, federal and supreme court. Each state's slate of Electors voted in the EC and Congress accepted and counted all the states votes. Joe Biden won.

When did Republicans start disregarding the Constitution, law and order, and embrace violence as a means to settle political disputes.
Save it. GOP poll watchers were thrown out in Philly. Atlanta Detroit. Trump mail in votes disappeared in some cases. Dominion software, the red china company was part of this and suits and investigations are pending there. After the left wing silence on last summers riots in major don't try and lecture anyone about riots.

Save it. GOP poll watchers were thrown out in Philly. Atlanta Detroit. Trump mail in votes disappeared in some cases. Dominion software, the red china company was part of this and suits and investigations are pending there. After the left wing silence on last summers riots in major don't try and lecture anyone about riots.

The process allowed over a month for legal challenges to be heard and all the state election laws were followed when they certified their elections. The Policing Riots have nothing to do with Trumps Insurrection against Congress.

No they weren't. Honestly, each one of these conspiracy theories has been shot down. The only people right now with lawsuits in the queue is Dominion. You can tell by the amount of right wing media tripping all over themselves to retract all the defamation they've slung over the last two months. Again, protests over social justice getting out of hand ARE NOT the same as insurrection to overturn the results of a free and fair election and possibly do harm to politicians.

Forum List

Back