And the Grift continues

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
When you Rumpsters send in your had earned cash (or your welfare checks) know this, unless you are giving hundreds of thousands of dollars at a whack, you didn't contribute a dime to the recounts or law suits. You have primarily donated to a PAC where Rump can pay himself and his Family anything he wants to and use the rest to intimidate the GOP for years to come. Unless you send in enough to exceed the minimum amounts, not a dime will reach where you think it will go.

1605217277548.png

When you Rumpsters send in your had earned cash (or your welfare checks) know this, unless you are giving hundreds of thousands of dollars at a whack, you didn't contribute a dime to the recounts or law suits. You have primarily donated to a PAC where Rump can pay himself and his Family anything he wants to and use the rest to intimidate the GOP for years to come. Unless you send in enough to exceed the minimum amounts, not a dime will reach where you think it will go.

What do you care Daryl.

If you were really the shithead you claim to be, you'd be happy that we were doing this.

Or are you that deranged ?

Here I thought this was a thread about Biden instead I find another retard playing spoiled child.

Fifth Avenue Rule.

They don't mind being conned and fooled, as long as it's their hero doing it to them.

Back to the trash cans to look for some dinner for you whiner....

His loyal dummies don't believe you.

Here I thought this was a thread about Biden instead I find another retard playing spoiled child.

WTF--I mean you guys have your heads so far up your ass that you can't see shit. The solicitation for donations are allegedly for the election lawsuits, when the reality, seen in the fine print and written in legalise, is that almost NO MONEY will go to the election lawsuits and instead will go to a brand new PAC, and the RNC to pay down campaign debts. Only in the political world could such a misleading and dis-honest approach be accepted. And if there was any doubt, in anyone's mind, exactly why Trump got involved in politics to start with, this email solicitation for donation should completely remove that doubt. He don't give two shits about you, about America, about anyone, other than himself and his business. He would sooner tear this country to shreds than admit his own failures. And you useless fools are enabling him to do just that.

Trump has always been a fulltime grifter – pretending to be ‘president’ was part of that con.

WTF--I mean you guys have your heads so far up your ass that you can't see shit. The solicitation for donations are allegedly for the election lawsuits, when the reality, seen in the fine print and written in legalise, is that almost NO MONEY will go to the election lawsuits and instead will go to a brand new PAC, and the RNC to pay down campaign debts. Only in the political world could such a misleading and dis-honest approach be accepted. And if there was any doubt, in anyone's mind, exactly why Trump got involved in politics to start with, this email solicitation for donation should completely remove that doubt. He don't give two shits about you, about America, about anyone, other than himself and his business. He would sooner tear this country to shreds than admit his own failures. And you useless fools are enabling him to do just that.
Yeah keep telling yourself that when you realize just what a circus you voted and worked so hard for.

Forum List

Back