And O'Bidens running mate is....

Most accomplished First Ladies

1. Eleanor Roosevelt-Democrat
2. Hillary Clinton- Democrat
3. Jackie Kennedy - Democrat
4. Michelle Obama- Democrat
5. Dolly Madison - Whig

Where are the Republicans?

"In any assassination attempt, the shooter would be arrested unharmed, but the Secret Service would pump her full of holes in the crossfire"; what kind of comment is this? Be clear, who do you want to be assassinated, and who would the SS "pump full of holes in a crossfire"

You're really fucked up? Get a shrink, you need a couple of 'em..

C'mon, coward, answer my question...

The only question is who or what made you into the vile jerk you are?

You're nothing but a little chickenshit bitch.

I don't give a flying fuck if you think I'm a vile jerk. Your opinion is shit. It's meaningless. You're nothing but a cowardly little bitch who wants to belch up idiocy and then not answer for it.

I can't wait to watch you suffer through the next four years...

5. Dolly Madison - Whig

I thought we were talking about Biden's running mate.

To your point, though, yeah, Roosevelt and Clinton were certainly accomplished. Obama? What did she do? Bitch about having kids? Jackie Kennedy? What did she do? She was a newspaper photographer and then got married to a future President. After Kennedy's assassination, she married a shipping mogul and then worked as a book editor. All wonderful things, but I don't know that "accomplished" is a word I'd use to describe her.

Don't really know much about Madison...

5. Dolly Madison - Whig

how are any of those people "accomplished" at all? Dolly Madison made some tremendous snack cakes. But the rest weren't really shit.

By the way, Nancy Reagan was a tremendous 1st Lady- her idea that kids should not be doing drugs was historic.
Melania is tremendous as well. Fluent in 5 languages, a tremendous business woman on her own account before she even met The Donald. Lou Hoover was a tremendous 1st Lady as well. Missionary in China, graduate in one of the first classes at Stanford University.

Picking Michelle Obama would guarantee election for Biden

Her popularity is off the charts
WTF qualifies her to be VP or President? She’s dumb as rocks and never had a real job.
Actually she graduated with honors from 2 Ivy League institutions. And you might want to check her employment record before you lie like that again.

Michelle Obama wants no part of political office. Why the right wants to try picking democratic candidates when they have a loon at the top of the ticket they need to get rid of is funny.

WTF qualifies her to be VP or President? She’s dumb as rocks and never had a real job.
Actually she graduated with honors from 2 Ivy League institutions. And you might want to check her employment record before you lie like that again.

You mean her lackluster career as a lawyer for a few years, before she went to being an assistant to a mayor. Then after being married to a Senator she found her way to a cozy administration job for a hospital where she raked in nearly $300k just for being a wife of a Dem politician. Can you say Quid Pro Quo?

Yea, great career. She sucked so bad as a lawyer she had take up community organizing in the most corrupt Democratic city in the nation.

You mean her lackluster career as a lawyer for a few years, before she went to being an assistant to a mayor. Then after being married to a Senator she found her way to a cozy administration job for a hospital where she raked in nearly $300k just for being a wife of a Dem politician. Can you say Quid Pro Quo?

Yea, great career. She sucked so bad as a lawyer she had take up community organizing in the most corrupt Democratic city in the nation.
No I don't mean that. You support a inheritance brat who never worked a day in his life and whose daddy handed him a billion dollar company. So shut the fuck up..

No I don't mean that. You support a inheritance brat who never worked a day in his life and whose daddy handed him a billion dollar company. So shut the fuck up..

Oh just LOOK at how bad you think you are!!!!!

"In any assassination attempt, the shooter would be arrested unharmed, but the Secret Service would pump her full of holes in the crossfire"; what kind of comment is this? Be clear, who do you want to be assassinated, and who would the SS "pump full of holes in a crossfire"

You're really fucked up? Get a shrink, you need a couple of 'em..

C'mon, coward, answer my question...

Forum List

Back