And O'Bidens running mate is....

I love how the TDS flatheads turn a thread about Biden's running mate into a thread about how they hate Trump.

The only reason to do that, of course, is because the democratic party doesn't have anyone worth a fuck so, instead of having the balls to simply admit that, these darling little pathetic dipshits clumsily try to deflect the conversation.

The democrats are going to be sooo fucked in November...

Her popularity is off the charts
Yep! Way off the charts...so much so

1589384721851.png

Michael Obama!?
It's a clown show, folks...
I would like to come forward with my vp pick.

This week's clown, middle of the back set, Amy Klobuchar. In her own words and her own position, no matter what position she is in. With short comments by our panel of experts on democRats inbreeding. Me, Myself, and I from FU University.

Amy: "Policies restricting the availability of gums and preserving the Second Amendment's right to keep and bear arms."

Myself: "So you want to create a police state that's second amendment can be tatoed on a bear's arm?"

Amy: "Exactly."

Amy supports a package of gum violence policies including instituting universal background checks and monthly inspections of undersides of desk and tables… She is also the author of a proposal that would close what is commonly referred to as the 'boyfriend loophole.'

Me: "Earth to Amy. Earth to Amy. We have a background check and the only loop hole we have is in your head."

I: "Take it easy on Amy. You forget she is the daughter of her uncle."

Myself: "I, you know Amy's reality bubble burst long ago and at best she might soil her self on a good day."

I: "Let's just ask Amy. Amy what do you think?"

Amy: ""What? I resemble those remarks! Gum violence in America has cut short far to long to be called short, ripping torn crack heads apart with cop killing bullets and plagued democrack communities across the country. This year there has been an average of about one mass shooting a week according to Amy delusion times 10. At the same time, everyday gum violence in this country continues to take a back seat to disarming the good, the honest' and the defenseless making more gum safe zones to ease the criminals fear. For the children. Think about the children. The poor children. If it only saves one child, disarm and bow down to ones as me to control your life.
The gum homicide rate in the United States in democrat ran cities is 25 times higher than other jobless, poverty striken, shit holes The only real gum safety law way overdue is everyone should have at least one. Senator Klobuchar has been getting slapped around by the NRA and our great president while fighting for stronger gum ownership measures since she was the Hennepin County Attorney, working with local claw enforcement and national ASPCA members to push to ban military-style assault weapons used the least amount of times in crime for no apointed reason besides those being most protective by our founders. It's spelled T-Y-R-A-N-T In the Senate, she has supported legislation to ban assault weapons and bump stocks and improve background checks. "Coming from a hunting state, 74 percent of Minnesota gun owners support criminal background checks on all gum sales", is the biggest lie since the DNC last time lied
And as a member of the Judiciary Committee you talk about the Fox getting into the cookie jar.she authored legislation that would prevent convicted stalkers from purchasing oranges and close the “boyfriend and other genders loophole” (just which genders does a loop hole come from?)with only minor pain. by expanding the definition of a domestic abuser to include father lickers, grandpa sticker and other out-side the box good buddy. That Klobuchar legislation has now passed the House of Representatives and has been blocked by Patriot Republicans in the Senate .
Because of her leading from the back‎ while back stabbing the rear on gum violence prevention. Amy also said "I advocated for a complete and total gum ban except me and my machine gum toting body guards." At a meeting with President Trump at the White House President Trump slapped her around like a retarted red haired step child and everyone in the country had our first good laugh in a while as this virus keep us in fear.The next day Trump then met with the NRA and showed Amy as just what a chump she was being played like a squeze box. But what else would you expect from a libtard who thinks the Constitution gives her the right to have armed men come in our homes taking all arms by force.

The Anti- Second Amendment, U.S Constitution treasonous violation of Amy's sworen duty and the honor she never had in the first place will not fold. She will staple and paste but only if the clown has been screened for viral brain infection she will mutalate.
Instituting universal background checks by closing the gum show loophole what ever the gum show loophole is and if it can even be closed.
Banning bump stocks , another "show just how stupid these gum law passing morons" are that can increase a semiautomatic rifle’s rate of fire to 7,000,000 clips per minute.
Banning high capacity magazine clips that hold more than 10 clips that fire 30 clips in 10 seconds. So you better head towards your nearest gum free zone and crawl in your safe space.

Let's vote if we want to see Amy show us just how these bump stocks fire 7,000,000 clips in half a second with every clip finding it's mark taking out as many as any democrat ran city on a slow day. To tell Amy what you think just show up at any rally against anyone's rights except her own.

Paid for by the DNC and Uncle Salty's Body Rubbers

I love how the TDS flatheads turn a thread about Biden's running mate into a thread about how they hate Trump.

The only reason to do that, of course, is because the democratic party doesn't have anyone worth a fuck so, instead of having the balls to simply admit that, these darling little pathetic dipshits clumsily try to deflect the conversation.

The democrats are going to be sooo fucked in November...
Did you ever think these democrats want to get sooo fucked and enjoy it?

Okay, so, assuming Biden goes completely off the rails and selects Michelle Obama, what are her qualifications for President?
"Big Mike" IS an anti-American fool. She/he/it? qualifies right there for the liberal lunatic crowd..
Trump is the one who claims we are not a great country and has destroyed our reputation around the world
/—-/ Actually Andy Boy Cuomo said America never was great.

Trump ran for President on America not being great, then declared it great as soon as he became President
`/-----/ "then declared it great as soon as he became President "
No he didn't

Last edited:
Big Mike obama's Netflix show bombed. She can't even pull off a cable show. It didn't help that she feels her children ruined her life.

Okay, so, assuming Biden goes completely off the rails and selects Michelle Obama, what are her qualifications for President?

She is a mother, a lawyer and had spent 8 years in the White House; she goes high as the GOP continues to go low. She is well respected by the American People, praised by every tribe with the exception of the White Supremacist, Neo Nazis and the Trumpanzees, but I repeat myself.

Picking Michelle Obama would guarantee election for Biden

So is Beyoncé's. You think she'd win?

A ticket with Michelle Obama would win easily.
Can’t wait for Trump to attack her
Yeah I can't wait for Trump to attack 'him' as well.

You are a deplorable asshole. Going after Michelle Obama with this type of hate and vitriol is something only a racist scum bag does.

I find that doubtful. To put her in a position to become president would preclude any possibility of a transfer of power occurring the following January should they manage to get her "elected", and they know it.
Is that because one night at a state meeting she uttered the epithet against a trusted American symbol of "All this for a damn flag" to her husband behind the scenes where a camera picked up the pieces if you can read her lips. And now she's going to be the President when Biden is sued for treason of stealing taxpayer dollars given to the Ukraine through extortion.

That's all Folks

Picking Michelle Obama would guarantee election for Biden

So is Beyoncé's. You think she'd win?

A ticket with Michelle Obama would win easily.
Can’t wait for Trump to attack her
Yeah I can't wait for Trump to attack 'him' as well.

You are a deplorable asshole. Going after Michelle Obama with this type of hate and vitriol is something only a racist scum bag does.
tantrum.gif

She is a mother, a lawyer and had spent 8 years in the White House; she goes high as the GOP continues to go low. She is well respected by the American People, praised by every tribe with the exception of the White Supremacist, Neo Nazis and the Trumpanzees, but I repeat myself.

Respected for what, other than insisting kids eat disgusting lunches?

She is a mother, a lawyer...

So is my neighbor...

and had spent 8 years in the White House;

Well, using that criteria, Pete Souza's far more qualified than Michelle Obama. He spent 14 years in the White House...

She is well respected by the American People flatheaded dipshits in this country...

Fixed that for you...

praised by every tribe with the exception of the White Supremacist, Neo Nazis and the Trumpanzees, but I repeat myself.

Please provide links to all of this praise. I would really like to read it...

Quit your whining, ya' little bitch. No one said a word about anyone's race.

Or are you one of those pinheads who believes that anyone who wouldn't vote for Michelle Obama is racist?

Or are you one of those pinheads who believes that anyone who wouldn't vote for Michelle Obama is racist?

Hey little cowardly punk, stop with the fighting words / insults. You don't have the balls to say any thing like these to a grown man fact to face. You are a racist, and I suppose you also want others to believe Trump isn't one either.

Hey little cowardly punk, stop with the fighting words / insults. You don't have the balls to say any thing like these to a grown man fact to face. You are a racist, and I suppose you also want others to believe Trump isn't one either.

Do you or not support Donald Trump?

If you do, you're dumber then even I thought.

Whassamatta', puddin'? Does your vagina hurt? Few things in this life scare me, and the odds of one of those things being you are pretty fuckin' slim.

Now, why don't you be a man, try to exercise a little brain power, and answer my question: Do you believe anyone who wouldn't vote for a ticket which Michelle Obama on it is a racist?

If you choose not to answer it, that's fine. You'll simply be confirming what we already know about you.

It's a simple question, really. I tried to make it not so complex, although I do apologize for so many multisyllabic words like "ticket" and "question"...

Forum List

Back