And O'Bidens running mate is....

Okay, so, assuming Biden goes completely off the rails and selects Michelle Obama, what are her qualifications for President?

She is a mother, a lawyer and had spent 8 years in the White House; she goes high as the GOP continues to go low. She is well respected by the American People, praised by every tribe with the exception of the White Supremacist, Neo Nazis and the Trumpanzees, but I repeat myself.

What exactly are her qualifications? She has never held elective office, never ran a business, and never served in the military.

In any assassination attempt, the shooter would be arrested unharmed, but the Secret Service would pump her full of holes in the crossfire.

SmokeALib's OP

And O'Biden's Running Mate Is? :eusa_think: ( Barry would love that? )

After two false starts the White House is now trying to pin blame on Susan Rice the Obama Administrations...

Okay, so, assuming Biden goes completely off the rails and selects Michelle Obama, what are her qualifications for President?

She is a mother, a lawyer and had spent 8 years in the White House; she goes high as the GOP continues to go low. She is well respected by the American People, praised by every tribe with the exception of the White Supremacist, Neo Nazis and the Trumpanzees, but I repeat myself.

What exactly are her qualifications? She has never held elective office, never ran a business, and never served in the military.

In any assassination attempt, the shooter would be arrested unharmed, but the Secret Service would pump her full of holes in the crossfire.

"In any assassination attempt, the shooter would be arrested unharmed, but the Secret Service would pump her full of holes in the crossfire"; what kind of comment is this? Be clear, who do you want to be assassinated, and who would the SS "pump full of holes in a crossfire"

You're really fucked up? Get a shrink, you need a couple of 'em..

"In any assassination attempt, the shooter would be arrested unharmed, but the Secret Service would pump her full of holes in the crossfire"; what kind of comment is this? Be clear, who do you want to be assassinated, and who would the SS "pump full of holes in a crossfire"

C'mon, coward, answer my question...

The only question is who or what made you into the vile jerk you are?

How about one of the Chelseas?

Chelsea Clinton would be a 2nd Generation Democrat Party superstar, a broad who spent 8 years in the WH.

Chelsea Manning would be a military veteran as well as the First Open She-Male to run for national office.

Reading is a weakness with you.

Who did I quote and who were we discussing?

You are a fucktard extraodinaire!

A better question would be who created the stupid asshole you are?

And what makes me into a stupid asshole? Because I offended some asshole whose post suggested an assassination of Michelle Obama? My question to that asshole, and you, is why you claim to be an Admiral when your posts suggest you couldn't make E-4

And what makes me into a stupid asshole? Because I offended some asshole whose post suggested an assassination of Michelle Obama? My question to that asshole, and you, is why you claim to be an Admiral when your posts suggest you couldn't make E-4

Where did I do that? I never suggested anything. Assassinating Moochele would be a waste of perfectly good lead. Your imagination gets better every day!

I happened to go E-3, E-4, O-1, O-2, O-3, and ended up an O-4. Let's here about your military career.

Picking Michelle Obama would guarantee election for Biden

Her popularity is off the charts

So is Beyoncé's. You think she'd win?

A ticket with Michelle Obama would win easily.
Can’t wait for Trump to attack her
Yeah I can't wait for Trump to attack 'him' as well.
Yea...that one would go over well with the public
Nobody really likes Mike.

Who?

Who?
Obama's wife.

Who?
Obama's wife.
Oh......The beautiful and intelligent Michelle

1589665142707.jpeg

Who?
Obama's wife.
Oh......The beautiful and intelligent Michelle
If you like ugly guys. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back