And Now Our Courts

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Not satisfied to have destroyed the credibility of our House of Reps, our FBI/CIA/DOJ, and our FISA Court, as well as our media, Democrats continue to abuse their authority, using our once most credible courts to harass and persecute the Repub POTUS.

The Dem Manhattan DA (Cyrus Vance) has not revealed the scope of his office’s criminal inquiry into Trump - claiming grand jury secrecy - but prosecutors have suggested in court papers that they are looking at a range of potential crimes including tax and insurance fraud.

After losing in lower courts in August, the president appealed to the federal court which typically hears cases before three-judge panels.

Sitting on the panel were Democrat Judges Pierre Leval & Robert Katzmann - Bill Clinton appointees - and Judge Raymond Lohier Jr who was appointed by President Barack Obama. Yeah ... Dems have weaponized even our courts.

Not satisfied to have destroyed the credibility of our House of Reps, our FBI/CIA/DOJ, and our FISA Court, as well as our media, Democrats continue to abuse their authority, using our once most credible courts to harass and persecute the Repub POTUS.

The Dem Manhattan DA (Cyrus Vance) has not revealed the scope of his office’s criminal inquiry into Trump - claiming grand jury secrecy - but prosecutors have suggested in court papers that they are looking at a range of potential crimes including tax and insurance fraud.

After losing in lower courts in August, the president appealed to the federal court which typically hears cases before three-judge panels.

Sitting on the panel were Democrat Judges Pierre Leval & Robert Katzmann - Bill Clinton appointees - and Judge Raymond Lohier Jr who was appointed by President Barack Obama. Yeah ... Dems have weaponized even our courts.

I did not see in that article if the judge also issued a gag/non-disclosure order. If not, it's clearly a political move.

So what? Trump is corrupt and he obviously has something to hide. Otherwise he would have released them willingly.
Long time coming in my opinion.

So what? Trump is corrupt and he obviously has something to hide. Otherwise he would have released them willingly.
Having an (R) next to your name and refusing to release that which is not required to be released means nothing, let alone having something to hide, uncle Joe.

StalinSmile.jpg

Having an (R) next to your name and refusing to release that which is not required to be released means nothing, let alone having something to hide, uncle Joe.

View attachment 398286

Every presidential candidate for the last four decades has released their tax returns. Aides in transparency and avoiding conflicts of interest.
Until Donny. So it's either one of two things. He either doesn't want people to see he's a complete fraud of a businessman (which we've already gotten a glimpse of),
or he's hiding illegal activity.

Again, long time coming. As a supporter of "Law and Order", you should have no problem with this.

View attachment 398286

Every presidential candidate for the last four decades has released their tax returns. Aides in transparency and avoiding conflicts of interest.
Until Donny. So it's either one of two things. He either doesn't want people to see he's a complete fraud of a businessman (which we've already gotten a glimpse of),

Again, long time coming. As a supporter of "Law and Order", you should have no problem with this.
Bandwagon fallacy, completely irrelevant to the fact that there's no requirement (i.e. no law) for them to be released.

They're private papers that none of you prying Gladys Kravitz clones have any business seeing.

View attachment 398286

Bandwagon fallacy, completely irrelevant to the fact that there's no requirement (i.e. no law) for them to be released.

They're private papers that none of you prying Gladys Kravitz clones have any business seeing.

Tough shit. The assumed price you pay when you step into the Presidential political arena..or descend the golden escalator at Trump Tower. Something I'm sure he's heavily regretting right now. If he isn't, I'm sure the Manhattan DA will make him regret it at some point. He's got something to hide. That's why he won't release them.

View attachment 398286

Tough shit. The assumed price you pay when you step into the Presidential political arena..or descend the golden escalator at Trump Tower. Something I'm sure he's heavily regretting right now. If he isn't, I'm sure the Manhattan DA will make him regret it at some point. He's got something to hide. That's why he won't release them.
Oh...So we're now laboring under a system of imputed and presumed requirements and laws?

I was only half joking with the Stalin comparison, but can now see that it was entirely apropos.

So what? ...
So what? So what?

Yeah, Dems are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.

View attachment 398286

Not a word from you on the destruction of so many gov't agencies by Dems other than "so what."

Traitor.

The New York Auditors and tax collectors haven't found wrongdoing in the past. If they had it would have been all over the news.

The city survives on those taxes and you can bet your ass they will go after anyone who tries to cheat them out of those tax dollar.

Wonder why they haven't??

View attachment 398286

Oh...So we're now laboring under a system of imputed and presumed requirements and laws?

I was only half joking with the Stalin comparison, but can now see that it was entirely apropos.

No we're laboring under an honor system that's been in place for almost four decades. And every candidate running for President has managed to release their returns...and not have had anything illegal revealed about them.
Until Trump. Which is the only reason we're having this conversation.

View attachment 398286

No we're laboring under an honor system that's been in place for almost four decades. And every candidate running for President has managed to release their returns...and not have had anything illegal revealed about them.

There is no law that says any of them have to show their tax returns. They did so because they wanted to.

Hell I wouldn't show anyone my tax returns and neither would you.

View attachment 398286

NO LAW.

Suck it.

View attachment 398286

Honor system? Have you ever dealt with a professional accounting firm (who must sign off on their work) or the IRS (who thoroughly scrutinizes most large returns)? Have you ever filed a tax return? The IRS begins with the assumption that you underpaid and then works backwards.

And still not a word from you on the damage done by Dems to this country. Not a word.

Every mindless hater has a litany of excuses for his/her hatred ... you are no exception

Last edited:

View attachment 398286

Bla Bla Bla . Russians , Stormy , impeach, just keep making stuff up . Maybe you will find something. Trump is cleaner then mother theresa and every democrat on earth.

Forum List

Back