And Now Our Courts

Not satisfied to have destroyed the credibility of our House of Reps, our FBI/CIA/DOJ, and our FISA Court, as well as our media, Democrats continue to abuse their authority, using our once most credible courts to harass and persecute the Repub POTUS.

The Dem Manhattan DA (Cyrus Vance) has not revealed the scope of his office’s criminal inquiry into Trump - claiming grand jury secrecy - but prosecutors have suggested in court papers that they are looking at a range of potential crimes including tax and insurance fraud.

After losing in lower courts in August, the president appealed to the federal court which typically hears cases before three-judge panels.

Sitting on the panel were Democrat Judges Pierre Leval & Robert Katzmann - Bill Clinton appointees - and Judge Raymond Lohier Jr who was appointed by President Barack Obama. Yeah ... Dems have weaponized even our courts.

So what? Trump is corrupt and he obviously has something to hide. Otherwise he would have released them willingly.
Long time coming in my opinion.

That is a load of crock. You now need to prove your innocence? What the hell happened to true liberals in America? You leftest regressives are a scary bunch. You are willing to give up basic rights because of political persuasion.

Not satisfied to have destroyed the credibility of our House of Reps, our FBI/CIA/DOJ, and our FISA Court, as well as our media, Democrats continue to abuse their authority, using our once most credible courts to harass and persecute the Repub POTUS.

The Dem Manhattan DA (Cyrus Vance) has not revealed the scope of his office’s criminal inquiry into Trump - claiming grand jury secrecy - but prosecutors have suggested in court papers that they are looking at a range of potential crimes including tax and insurance fraud.

After losing in lower courts in August, the president appealed to the federal court which typically hears cases before three-judge panels.

Sitting on the panel were Democrat Judges Pierre Leval & Robert Katzmann - Bill Clinton appointees - and Judge Raymond Lohier Jr who was appointed by President Barack Obama. Yeah ... Dems have weaponized even our courts.

So what? Trump is corrupt and he obviously has something to hide. Otherwise he would have released them willingly.
Having an (R) next to your name and refusing to release that which is not required to be released means nothing, let alone having something to hide, uncle Joe.

View attachment 398286

Every presidential candidate for the last four decades has released their tax returns. Aides in transparency and avoiding conflicts of interest.
Until Donny. So it's either one of two things. He either doesn't want people to see he's a complete fraud of a businessman (which we've already gotten a glimpse of),
or he's hiding illegal activity.

Again, long time coming. As a supporter of "Law and Order", you should have no problem with this.
Bandwagon fallacy, completely irrelevant to the fact that there's no requirement (i.e. no law) for them to be released.

They're private papers that none of you prying Gladys Kravitz clones have any business seeing.

Tough shit. The assumed price you pay when you step into the Presidential political arena..or descend the golden escalator at Trump Tower. Something I'm sure he's heavily regretting right now. If he isn't, I'm sure the Manhattan DA will make him regret it at some point. He's got something to hide. That's why he won't release them.
Oh...So we're now laboring under a system of imputed and presumed requirements and laws?

I was only half joking with the Stalin comparison, but can now see that it was entirely apropos.

No we're laboring under an honor system that's been in place for almost four decades. And every candidate running for President has managed to release their returns...and not have had anything illegal revealed about them.
Until Trump. Which is the only reason we're having this conversation.
NO LAW.

Suck it.

Doesn't matter. Eventually, someone will see them. We may all see them.
He may even go to prison. That'll make me sad. :)

Having an (R) next to your name and refusing to release that which is not required to be released means nothing, let alone having something to hide, uncle Joe.

View attachment 398286

Every presidential candidate for the last four decades has released their tax returns. Aides in transparency and avoiding conflicts of interest.
Until Donny. So it's either one of two things. He either doesn't want people to see he's a complete fraud of a businessman (which we've already gotten a glimpse of),

Again, long time coming. As a supporter of "Law and Order", you should have no problem with this.
Bandwagon fallacy, completely irrelevant to the fact that there's no requirement (i.e. no law) for them to be released.

They're private papers that none of you prying Gladys Kravitz clones have any business seeing.

Tough shit. The assumed price you pay when you step into the Presidential political arena..or descend the golden escalator at Trump Tower. Something I'm sure he's heavily regretting right now. If he isn't, I'm sure the Manhattan DA will make him regret it at some point. He's got something to hide. That's why he won't release them.
Oh...So we're now laboring under a system of imputed and presumed requirements and laws?

I was only half joking with the Stalin comparison, but can now see that it was entirely apropos.

No we're laboring under an honor system that's been in place for almost four decades. And every candidate running for President has managed to release their returns...and not have had anything illegal revealed about them.
NO LAW.

Suck it.

That there is no law doesn't matter.

I was right...You are a fucking Stalinist.

View attachment 398286

There is no law that says any of them have to show their tax returns. They did so because they wanted to.

Hell I wouldn't show anyone my tax returns and neither would you.

No we wouldn't. But we're not running for President. Nor will we ever. No one cares about our tax returns.

View attachment 398286

NO LAW.

Suck it.

And stop throwing around terms of which you have absolutely no idea of their meaning.

Actually the courts have been their weapon of choice for awhile
They have made very little "progress" through the people representatives
Nearly all of their success has come through the courts - one of the biggest being Roe V Wade
No politician would have written and voted yea on a bill that legalized Pre-born baby killing in the 1970's or 1980's.
Much easier to find 5 people who will ignore the law rather than having enough to legislate.

That is a load of crock. You now need to prove your innocence? What the hell happened to true liberals in America? You leftest regressives are a scary bunch. You are willing to give up basic rights because of political persuasion.
"Due process? Never heard of it. Constitution? Don't need it."

View attachment 398286

Well most have not had a successful career

Most are like that last boy (though not as bad) that literally never had an actual job until he became a state senator.

View attachment 398286

There is no law that says any of them have to show their tax returns. They did so because they wanted to.

No we wouldn't. But we're not running for President. Nor will we ever. No one cares about our tax returns.

No one but you lefty loons care about his tax returns.

You still wouldn't show anyone your tax returns and neither would I.

There is no requirement in running for President that requires one to present their taxes. It proves no proof of innocence or guilt. They very idea that someone is presumed guilty because they decide to make a personal choice that isn’t required is ridiculous.

He, like anyone in this country has a right of presumption on innocence. The fact people are wanting to infringe on our Constitutional rights and are eager to do so makes me wonder where the hell this country is heading. We start allowing people to strip away rights then this country is heading toward a fascist society. What other rights are you willing to give up?

View attachment 398286

Then post them, what the hell are you hiding?

View attachment 398286

NO LAW.

Suck it.

And stop throwing around terms of which you have absolutely no idea of their meaning.
THERE'S NO FUCKING LAW!

Fucking Stalinist.

View attachment 398286

I'd rather know my president is a true American born in this country who loves it, free of any crimes than worry about how much he made last year.

View attachment 398286

NO LAW.

Suck it.

Then make your Congressman introduce a bill and make it a law, until then, there is no legal obligation for any Presidential candidate to release their taxes. How idiotic that all you nuts are demanding a candidate to disclose a document that isn’t required by law and get pissed at the candidate and not Congress. Then silly states try to illegally make an end around laws. At least we know that BS isn’t going to hold water.

View attachment 398286

NO LAW.

Suck it.

Then make your Congressman introduce a bill and make it a law, until then, there is no legal obligation for any Presidential candidate to release their taxes. How idiotic that all you nuts are demanding a candidate to disclose a document that isn’t required by law and get pissed at the candidate and not Congress. Then silly states try to illegally make an end around laws. At least we know that BS isn’t going to hold water.

Not getting this are you? Nothing to do with laws. It's been done voluntarily for decades. It's part of transparency and accountability to the voters to know that their President won't be making decisions based on his personal profitability.
The only court that counts here is The Court Of Public Opinion. Rightly or Wrongly.

View attachment 398286

NO LAW.

Suck it.

Not getting this are you? Nothing to do with laws. It's been done voluntarily for decades. It's part of transparency and accountability to the voters to know that their President won't be making decisions based on his personal profitability.
The only court that counts here is The Court Of Public Opinion. Rightly or Wrongly.

So Jack, the "Court of Public Opinion" wants to know if you are profitable? So you want a POOR president even though it cost millions and billions to get elected? How does a tax return predict what you may "profit" from in the future?

The Clintons greatly increased their wealth in office. Many times over. Your "law" didn't stop that.
The Obamas greatly increased their wealth in office. Many times over. Your "law" didn't stop that.
The Bidens greatly increased their wealth in office. Many times over. Your "law" didn't stop that.

The Trumps have LOST money.

Guess that's why it ISN'T a law. And why the court of ignorant public opinion don't count for shit.

Besides, You've already stolen two years of Trump's return. The first showed he overpaid his taxes. Now you gotta lie that he didn't pay enough.

View attachment 398286

NO LAW.

Suck it.

So Jack, the "Court of Public Opinion" wants to know if you are profitable? So you want a POOR president even though it cost millions and billions to get elected? How does a tax return predict what you may "profit" from in the future?

The Clintons greatly increased their wealth in office. Many times over. Your "law" didn't stop that.
The Obamas greatly increased their wealth in office. Many times over. Your "law" didn't stop that.
The Bidens greatly increased their wealth in office. Many times over. Your "law" didn't stop that.

Guess that's why it ISN'T a law. And why the court of ignorant public opinion don't count for shit.

Besides, You've already stolen two years of Trump's return. The first showed he overpaid his taxes. Now you gotta lie that he didn't pay enough.

No. The Court of Public Opinion probably doesn't care about your profitability. That speaks more to your image as successful businessman. They care that you DO pay your taxes (like most people are required to do) and they want to see where and with who you have your investments and money. Also what entities are you involved with and maybe who you owe money to. All in the name of transparency. All three of the above families who put forth Presidential candidates DID release their tax returns. Trump did not. The IRS will determine if he's paid the money he owes. The Manhattan DA will determine if there was anything illegal going on. Again, releasing tax returns for Presidential candidates has been accepted practice (Republican and Democrat)..until Trump.

That's because he's a terrible person and a shitty businessman. He was going to be losing that money regardless given how bad he is at running his business and that his little TV show dried up.

View attachment 398286

"Every presidential candidate for the last four decades has released their tax returns."

Prove they weren't forgeries by the Intel-connected corporate run party deep state. . . .

:heehee:

Seriously though. . . .

When Pelosi and the rest of Congress release theirs? Then we can expect the same from Trump.

". . . Although Presidents have voluntarily released their tax returns for the last several decades, nothing could be further from the truth when it comes to members of Congress. McClatchy newspapers reported last July that of the 535 members asked to release their most recent tax returns, just 17 did. A few, like Senator Dick Durbin, have a longstanding practice of releasing their tax returns, but he is a rare exception. I suspect that if we looked at the tax returns of every member of Congress we would see something close to a 100% itemization rate. Compare that to only a third of the American public, and the numbers would suggest that repeal is the best way forward.

But if you needed additional reasons, consider these equitability arguments. We subsidize housing costs only for homeowners and not for renters. We subsidize donations only for itemizers, and thus exclude most low-income donors. We subsidize taxpayers who choose to live in high-income-tax states, but not those who live in low-income-tax states.

Given that I do not expect members of Congress to change their ways, one way to move closer to reform would be for the Internal Revenue Service to issue a new kind of report, which I call the “535 Report.” It would provide in summary fashion the information from the tax returns of all members of Congress. The 535 Report would be similar in concept to what the IRS currently produces for the tax returns of the 400 highest-income individuals.

No law is needed, because no privacy rights would be violated. All the IRS would have to do is crunch the numbers. Then we would know what percent of Congress itemized deductions and what the most popular deductions were. We could then compare the information with what the IRS already produces about the American taxpaying public in general, and hopefully encourage voters to demand change. .. . . "

They care that you DO pay your taxes (like most people are required to do) and they want to see where and with who you have your investments and money. Also what entities are you involved with and maybe who you owe money to. All in the name of transparency.

We have the IRS to worry about whether you pay your taxes Jack. And it's none of your business who I invest with in my private life. All these democrats only gave their returns because they had no major investments to protect once back out of office. Their major investment was getting a government job.

The only reason why you care (and have already gotten TWO tax returns!) is because it is Trump. If he gave his returns then you would bitch about something else. You didn't care that Obama hid his birth certificate. That's a lot more important.

And since you've already seen Trump's investments on those other two returns, its all a moot point.

Forum List

Back