And now, for some very important messages....

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
They were printed on the back of a dollar bill, so I know they must be true. The first message reads "The code word for New World Order is Globalization."

Well no shit. Who doesn't know that by now?

The second message reads "For the first time in 40 years you have a President that's not a member of the "LFR"? global order. The last two non-members Kennedy and Reagan both got shot."

The dollar bill is a series 2013, but I believe the second printed message was referring to Trump, right?

What say ye?

dollar.jpg

I will now refer you to this here thread...

Democrats give the green light to whack DJT.

They were printed on the back of a dollar bill, so I know they must be true. The first message reads "The code word for New World Order is Globalization."

The second message reads "For the first time in 40 years you have a President that's not a member of the "LFR"? global order. The last two non-members Kennedy and Reagan both got shot."

The dollar bill is a series 2013, but I believe the second printed message was referring to Trump, right?

What say ye?

View attachment 869770

Damn! Started hitting that moonshine a bit early, no? Pace yourself, bud. Keep some for the weekend. :itsok:

What say ye?

View attachment 869770

Did you burn it after reading? That's what happens to dollars that get spent in Russia.

Forum List

Back