And now for some actual News....

Will this postpone indefinitely the DNC impeachment hoaxes?

• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Answer Below

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We told you all DONT FUCK WITH TRUMP BETA DEMOCRATS!

But you didn’t listen.. now you have two bull dogs about to bite your ass..

Dumb asses.. stop fucking with Americans democrats

When will the bitting finally commence? All I see is a lot of barking from you crackheads.
Well it just turned criminal.. how high it goes depends on who flips on Obama’s and clapper has been barking for 2 years. “ Obama
Told me to do it “ lol

"turned criminal" just means they actually opened an official investigation,. it does not mean they actually have ANYTHING dummy.
No it means that Suspicion of serious criminal behavior

It means NOTHING in this Trump DOJ. Just like Ukraine investigating someone means nothing.
Don’t disappear lol

When will the bitting finally commence? All I see is a lot of barking from you crackheads.
Well it just turned criminal.. how high it goes depends on who flips on Obama’s and clapper has been barking for 2 years. “ Obama
Told me to do it “ lol

"turned criminal" just means they actually opened an official investigation,. it does not mean they actually have ANYTHING dummy.
No it means that Suspicion of serious criminal behavior

It means NOTHING in this Trump DOJ. Just like Ukraine investigating someone means nothing.
Don’t disappear lol

Don't you worry dupe, I'll be right here to remind you.

Told me to do it “ lol

You are an ignorant dupe.... Bury your head in your ass because what is coming is going to dislodge your head..

Criminal investigation
Way worse in one day than it Ever Got for Trump in 2.5 years.
The Kraaken done been released

I heard that John Durham is a registered Democrat. Interesting...
Durham is a straight up law man... He doesn't play your democrat bull shit games... His boot is going to be felt in your ass..

I guess that's why Eric Holder hired him.
Doesn't matter.. Barr will indict him if he doesn't do his job... as it should be... The Coup is about to begin looking at the gallows..

Criminal investigation
Way worse in one day than it Ever Got for Trump in 2.5 years.
The Kraaken done been released
I was just reading an investigators blogg where some of us retired LEO's talk. There are rumors that Pelosie, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, and others are implicated co-conspirators in the Coup attempt and are now in the cross hairs of federal prosecutors... Brennan and Clapper are both going into seclusion and have hired major criminal defense attorneys... Looks to me that these people are scared shitless...

Told me to do it “ lol

You are an ignorant dupe.... Bury your head in your ass because what is coming is going to dislodge your head..

What am I ignorant of? Who got indicted for anything related to the nonstop Trumpster bullshit getting posted here day in and out?

Trump said Obama wiretapped him Nixon style two and half years ago. What the hell do you have to show for it?

Untill you can actually answer put those blue balls between your legs and run along.

Let me educate our inhouse idiot liberal stooges

You cant just open a criminal Investigation for the hell of it you first have to obtain evidence of a crime and that is why it went from an inquiry to a criminal investigation a crime was uncovered with enough evidence to proceed

Next step is presenting that evidence to the court so to assemble a grand jury which then subpoenas and warrants can be issued

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Told me to do it “ lol

What am I ignorant of? Who got indicted for anything related to the nonstop Trumpster bullshit getting posted here day in and out?

Trump said Obama wiretapped him Nixon style two and half years ago. What the hell do you have to show for it?

Untill you can actually answer put those blue balls between your legs and run along.

because it took 2 years to remove the do nothing Sessions and replace him with AG with some balls to start looking into it
and now that he started the inquiry with in 4 months it progressed to a crime being uncovered and went from that inquiry to a full brown criminal investigation

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Pass the popcorn!
View attachment 286158
Justice Dept. Is Said to Open Criminal Inquiry Into Its Own Russia Investigation: "The move gives the prosecutor running it, John H. Durham, the power to subpoena for witness testimony and documents, to impanel a grand jury and to file criminal charges."

Twitter

The Democrat flak on Fox News was just about spitting he was so mad.

A great sign. BRING IT

So, the treasonous traitors want to punish the patriots who blew the whistle on Trump and Russia.
Or perhaps to punish those who used their powerful, unelected positions to distort a presidential election and spun wild allegations to cover their own crimes.

e493ab8d2f5c6c1fa6140ea0562f0a076eb0664358c7808516515c09fbff1612.jpg

Girl on the Left is too pretty and entirely too normal-looking to be a Leftist, c'mon now

Biden was last seen driving around trying to find and buy a giant magnet, but he couldn't find a Radio Shack. :)

Forum List

Back