And next on the hit list.

'Perpetuate this inequality': Ilhan Omar says US must begin 'dismantling' economy and 'the whole system of oppression'

"As long as our economy and political systems prioritize profit without considering who is profiting, who is being shut out, we will perpetuate this inequality," Omar, a Democrat, said. "So, we cannot stop at [the] criminal justice system. We must begin the work of dismantling the whole system of oppression wherever we find it.”

Well the DNC has a long history of racism, so I reckon they should start dismantling that first.

I see no shortage of racism and bigotry from both sides too bad you can only see half of it.

We have all suffered from it at one time or another.

PEOPLE SUCK!

So why destroy more of society because of it?

Name one other country where blacks have faired better than the US

'Perpetuate this inequality': Ilhan Omar says US must begin 'dismantling' economy and 'the whole system of oppression'

"As long as our economy and political systems prioritize profit without considering who is profiting, who is being shut out, we will perpetuate this inequality," Omar, a Democrat, said. "So, we cannot stop at [the] criminal justice system. We must begin the work of dismantling the whole system of oppression wherever we find it.”

Well the DNC has a long history of racism, so I reckon they should start dismantling that first.

I see no shortage of racism and bigotry from both sides too bad you can only see half of it.

There has always been racism and bigotry throughout history, and there always will be. You people live in some kind of an imaginary world or something. I know you probably mean well but the the truth is, everything you touch turns to shit. That's because you lack the vision and the foresight to see the unintended consequences.

What exactly does dismantling the economy mean? People like Ilhan Omar say radical bullshit with no substantial answers to the "problems" she talks about.

Seriously...what does she want? Besides continually trashing the Country she escaped too and has prospered in. Some oppression she's faced in America...becoming a congresswomen.

They're hypocrites. They support Sharia law which is oppression. These people are idiots but libs glom on and defend these stances. It's beyond absurd.
But....but....but people still suffer today, so we should destroy the system and everything else to make it better.

Why can't anyone follow this simple logic?

It's retarded thinking. I can't wrap my mind around it. Oh but get ready. This type of depraved thinking is only going to get exponentially worse. They can't discern between right and wrong.

Do you support the statement or do you want to continue the oppression of the system?

I want? What I want is for someone to drop kick her and her friends in the House right down the stairs to the nearest airport, and put them on a one-way flight to Boohk Hahn.

And you feel dismantling the economy will solve racism and bigotry....you're fricken drinking that Kool-Aid.

Did her husband (who she has paid 900K) arrange this stupid sentence ?

Omar2.jpg

Forum List

Back