And Just Like That Elections Can Be Easily Stolen

That's the only way they can win...and to them...winning is all there is

That was your statement, Herr Lesh. So then by that statement you believe the VA elections were stolen, correct?
I was referring most specifically to Presidential elections . That's not to say that Republicans can't EVER win any elections without cheating. Just usually

There...clearer? Feel better?

I was referring most specifically to Presidential elections . That's not to say that Republicans can't EVER win any elections without cheating. Just usually

There...clearer? Feel better?
So now you are back pedaling. So you believe the 2016 Presidential election was stolen? Correct?

So now you are back pedaling. So you believe the 2016 Presidential election was stolen? Correct?
"I was referring most specifically to Presidential elections . That's not to say that Republicans can't EVER win any elections without cheating. Just usually"

I have previously mentioned 2016 retard

Keep up

So which election do you mean? Which election was stolen by the Republicans? You said "usually"...name two.
Already listed

Possibly 2004

North Carolina

Attempted steal of 2020

Plans in place for stealing 2022

All by Republicans

When Republicans win elections, they pass laws to make voting easier.

When Republicans lose elections, they pass laws to make voting harder.

They’re so transparent.
This is about voter ID. Overwhelming majorities even in Black and Hispanic communities want voter ID.

This is about voter ID. Overwhelming majorities even in Black and Hispanic communities want voter ID.
Or it’s about voting by mail. In 2016, Trump wins. Pennsylvania Republicans pass a law that everyone should be able to vote by mail. Everyone celebrates. 2020, Trump loses. Time to crack down on vote by mail.

Similar story in Georgia.

Already listed

Possibly 2004

North Carolina

Attempted steal of 2020

Plans in place for stealing 2022

All by Republicans
So you are telling me the Republican party attempted to steal the election? The vast majority elected Republicans did nothing to help Trump. In fact they came out against him. If the party was behind him he would still be president. The people were behind him. Their elected officials failed them.

So you are telling me the Republican party attempted to steal the election? The vast majority elected Republicans did nothing to help Trump. In fact they came out against him. If the party was behind him he would still be president. The people were behind him. Their elected officials failed them.
Which accounts for the number of Republicans who won.

Trump was toxic and everyone knew it

Or it’s about voting by mail. In 2016, Trump wins. Pennsylvania Republicans pass a law that everyone should be able to vote by mail. Everyone celebrates. 2020, Trump loses. Time to crack down on vote by mail.

Similar story in Georgia.
And PA. paid no attention to the law they passed. They broke it.

And PA. paid no attention to the law they passed. They broke it.
No one thought the law was a problem for two years. Then Trump lost and all of a sudden it’s a huge problem.

Republicans used to support vote by mail. Now it’s the devil.

Democrats call Trump 'gravest threat to democracy' over his questioning of election results​

September 2020

New and hot:​

2022 election could easily be illegitimate unless you pass my new laws so elections run my way.
‘President’ (lol) Applesauce Brains, January 2022​

Not the issue.

The point was that many Dems felt that way and none of em raided the Capitol
Many felt that way? I see. So now you’re changing your initial post that the only way Republicans can win is via theft. Interesting. So there were an unusual amount of mail in ballots in 2000 and 2004?

Forum List

Back