And Just Like That Elections Can Be Easily Stolen

So tell the class how many of those folks died with covid and how many have died from covid. CDC says the people that are dying have at least 4 comorbidities and didn't necessarily die from covid.

Even with those comobidities, those people would have otherwise lived a long time. After COVID, the average lifespan in the US dropped by 1.5 years.

In previous years, those people with those comorbidities still managed to increase the average lifespan.

About those long lines…

I live in NY (Hudson Valley). In 2020 I decided I would brave the virus and vote in person. I thought voting early would reduce human contact but turnout was SO big that the lines were very long .

Luckily NY had laws such that I didn’t have to vote in only my district. I found one with a much shorter wait and was able to vote… legally.

Is that the case in Fulton Co Georgia?

In TX you can vote at any early voting location in the county.

Even with those comobidities, those people would have otherwise lived a long time. After COVID, the average lifespan in the US dropped by 1.5 years.

In previous years, those people with those comorbidities still managed to increase the average lifespan.
Actually average lifespan had already dropped under Obama's affordable care health scam. I remember reading an article on it ...as americans had been living longer and longer for decades then obama came and put in the corrupt insurance companies mandated care and viola--shorter life spans.

Why would Georgia make it illegal for somebody to drop off a ballot for one of their neighbors? You can go shopping for your neighbor with their EBT card. You can drop off paperwork at the DMV for your neighbor. You can drop off your neighbors mail in a mailbox. Why would they make doing a favor for your neighbor illegal? And how does that effect the election. The ballots still have to be signed, and verified no matter who put them in the box.

Ballot harvesting is illegal in most States, it has to do with chain of custody. And that applies if they are putting the ballots in a drop box or mail box.

Your assumptions are duly noted. Do you have any real evidence?

Actually average lifespan had already dropped under Obama's affordable care health scam. I remember reading an article on it ...as americans had been living longer and longer for decades then obama came and put in the corrupt insurance companies mandated care and viola--shorter life spans.

U.S. life expectancy falls to lowest level in almost 20 years due to COVID-19 -CDC

Ballot harvesting is illegal in most States, it has to do with chain of custody. And that applies if they are putting the ballots in a drop box or mail box.
But there is no chain of custody when putting ballots into a mail box.

What do you think the bitch said for 4 years? No one claimed that was the Big Lie.
Check your facts tiger, "the bitch" got griefed by Comey and illicit Russian interference but Clinton did not refute legitimacy of the votes or administration of the election.

The real bitch is Trump who lost election, refused to conceed, tried to overturn result and to this day spreads vicious lies about it.

Last edited:
Check your facts tiger, "the bitch" got griefed by Comey and illicit Russian interference but Clinton did not refute legitimacy of the votes or administration of the election.

The real bitch is Trump who lost election, refused to conceed, tried to overturn result and to this day spreads vicious lies about it.

Sure she did. And you commies keep trying to make excuses for it.

Quote her saying the votes or election administration was not legitimate.

Double fucking dare you.

Run along commie, I don't play games of semantics. She said Trump was not a legitimate president, period, end of fucking story. THE BIG LIE, just like the Russia collusion delusion, was started by the bitch.

Run along commie, I don't play games of semantics. She said Trump was not a legitimate president, period, end of fucking story. THE BIG LIE, just like the Russia collusion delusion, was started by the bitch.
But she is not talking about votes and their counts.

I know it and you know it too, but are too small to simply admit the vast difference between claims of improper electioneering and actual voter fraud that Trump is lying about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back