And here we go: Georgia Republicans purge Black Democrats from county election boards

We keep getting told by those perpetrating this how it's not happening.

But it is.

Georgia Republicans purge Black Democrats from county election boards​

By James Oliphant and Nathan Layne
December 9, 2021

We keep getting told by those perpetrating this how it's not happening
1639180042971.png

Why are you such a fucking moron?

I'm thinking neither you people nor the Republicans who made these changes in law are considering the fact that the day can and very well may come, given Georgia's recent Democratic swing, where the Democratic Party will have control and turn this around and use it on you.

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the current system, just the hyped up fantasies of Trump conspiracy theorists.
Like what happened there last election. sure......we shouldn't stop that from happening again.

NO

This is the kind of under-the-national-radar tactic we've been assuming would happen, as the Big Lie becomes codified.

So it begins. Expect to see this kind of thing metastasizing in every state the GOP can infect.

Example, from the article:

In five of the Georgia counties that restructured election boards - Troup, Morgan, Pickens, Stephens and Lincoln - the legislature shifted the power to appoint some or all election board members to local county commissions, all of which are currently controlled by Republicans. Previously, the appointments had been split evenly between the local Democratic and Republican parties, sometimes with other local entities controlling some appointments. The intent of the old system: To ensure a politically balanced or nonpartisan board.
"Hey cultists... show us you support this without having the stones to say you support this."

Cultists: "Will do!"

"Hey cultists... show us you support this without having the stones to say you support this."

Cultists: "Will do!"
I support this.

Purging a shit stain who makes the peocess look tainted is a good idea. The other two jigaboos quit, so fuck them. They can go to hell.

And we do need to send all the marxist jigaboos back to Africa or execute them.

I used to not hate black people but they sure made it easy recently, so I hate them all. I will make life hell for every fucking neegrow I deal with. Pray I am never on a jury because I will convict all day long SOLELY because fuck black people in the fucking black asshole!!!

Time to make black people suffer!!!

:dance:

I support this.
Of course you do. You want your cult high priests do be installed in spite of democracy, instead of elected. And you are a lobotomized racist with the intellectual ability of a soggy turd.

we know. You REALLY do not have to put on this embarrassing dog and pony show.

But kudos to your for having more balls than brains, I guess.

Of course you do. You want your cult high priests do be installed in spite of democracy, instead of elected. And you are a lobotomized racist with the intellectual ability of a soggy turd.

we know. You REALLY do not have to put on this embarrassing dog and pony show.

But kudos to your for having more balls than brains, I guess.
Really I want to just get rid of Black people. How's that? Is that what you wanna hear?

I support this.
Purging a shit stain who makes the peocess look tainted is a good idea. The other two jigaboos quit, so fuck them. They can go to hell.
And we do need to send all the marxist jigaboos back to Africa or execute them.
I used to not hate black people but they sure made it easy recently, so I hate them all. I will make life hell for every fucking neegrow I deal with. Pray I am never on a jury because I will convict all day long SOLELY because fuck black people in the fucking black asshole!!!
Time to make black people suffer!!!

:dance:
Trumpism, 2022

I didn't say "Trump". I said "Trumpism".

Another example of why I no longer bother. I'm tired of explaining the obvious.

Yeah, I caught that. It was obvious. Hence, my response.

Trumpism is based on Trump and his policies and actions. That is obvious too. Which is why I did not explain it.

There is NOTHING there, to justify your slur. That is the point. Would you like to address that now, or do you need some more obvious shit explained to you.

Forum List

Back