And here we go: Georgia Republicans purge Black Democrats from county election boards

This is the kind of under-the-national-radar tactic we've been assuming would happen, as the Big Lie becomes codified.

So it begins. Expect to see this kind of thing metastasizing in every state the GOP can infect.

Example, from the article:

In five of the Georgia counties that restructured election boards - Troup, Morgan, Pickens, Stephens and Lincoln - the legislature shifted the power to appoint some or all election board members to local county commissions, all of which are currently controlled by Republicans. Previously, the appointments had been split evenly between the local Democratic and Republican parties, sometimes with other local entities controlling some appointments. The intent of the old system: To ensure a politically balanced or nonpartisan board.

No more riots and violence to win an election, they learned that won't work. But what they do know is they can steal elections with having the right people in the right places who are willing to do what is necessary to disenfranchise elections.

What happened in Florida 20 years ago was the blueprint, but the GOP is setting itself up to never lose another close election. I also blame Democrats for not taking this threat seriously enough and allowing this cancer to spread throughout the country. We are going to be more like Russia in the future, and the next Trump will likely not be limited to two terms.

Well they managed (by hook or crook) to install a Tater as POTUS.....That makes them a danger to the Republic.

Would you allow a fire ant hill in your yard just because they have not bothered you....Yet?
I'm not sure what you're saying, but the Democrats are an EXTREME danger.

The tiny and powerless left is not.

Expect to see more stories like this as the 2022 election approaches. Dems and their media cheerleaders know they are going to take a beating that year, thanks to the incredibly bad Harris-Biden administration. They need to get their "it was rigged," narrative already in place.
Republicans are CHEATING, you HATE America and all we have been a beacon for, with a passion...

No more riots and violence to win an election, they learned that won't work. But what they do know is they can steal elections with having the right people in the right places who are willing to do what is necessary to disenfranchise elections.
This is just getting started. "We don't like the results, so we won't certify without alternate electors, and you can't stop us" is on the way.

This is the kind of under-the-national-radar tactic we've been assuming would happen, as the Big Lie becomes codified.

So it begins. Expect to see this kind of thing metastasizing in every state the GOP can infect.

In five of the Georgia counties that restructured election boards - Troup, Morgan, Pickens, Stephens and Lincoln - the legislature shifted the power to appoint some or all election board members to local county commissions, all of which are currently controlled by Republicans. Previously, the appointments had been split evenly between the local Democratic and Republican parties, sometimes with other local entities controlling some appointments. The intent of the old system: To ensure a politically balanced or nonpartisan board.

I read about this the other day.

I sure hope that someone takes this to court to put a stop to it.

This is a lie......I addressed the lie in another thread......

Bevan tells the true tale:

The details: Spalding County has a 5-person election board, which contained a majority of 3 black Dem women, and a black Dem woman election supervisor.
The new law stipulates the parties still get to choose 2 board members each, with the 5th member appointed by a local judge.
So, one black Dem woman member of the board, Vera McIntosh, was replaced by a Republican. The other 2 black Dem women RESIGNED from the board, in protest of the new law. They were replaced by two other Democrats, one of whom is black. Is it fair to describe that as a GOP purge?
And that elections supervisor who was “gone,” according to Reuters? She wasn’t let go because bigoted Republicans had a problem with her race. Issues with voting machines at all 18 precincts in Spalding County led to calls for Ridley to resign for what FOX 5 Atlanta referred to as “serious management issues.” Oh, and that new Georgia law requires the elections supervisor to be a resident and registered voter in the county where he or she works. Ridley was neither.

Republicans are CHEATING, you HATE America and all we have been a beacon for, with a passion...
awe........you can't harvest the votes with drop offs all over the place as you hide under your beds from covid ..........sniff sniff

Anyone have a tissue.
:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

Did you read the article? Do you approve of what the state has done?

Moron the article doesnt tell the truth....

The details: Spalding County has a 5-person election board, which contained a majority of 3 black Dem women, and a black Dem woman election supervisor.
The new law stipulates the parties still get to choose 2 board members each, with the 5th member appointed by a local judge.
So, one black Dem woman member of the board, Vera McIntosh, was replaced by a Republican. The other 2 black Dem women RESIGNED from the board, in protest of the new law. They were replaced by two other Democrats, one of whom is black. Is it fair to describe that as a GOP purge?
And that elections supervisor who was “gone,” according to Reuters? She wasn’t let go because bigoted Republicans had a problem with her race. Issues with voting machines at all 18 precincts in Spalding County led to calls for Ridley to resign for what FOX 5 Atlanta referred to as “serious management issues.” Oh, and that new Georgia law requires the elections supervisor to be a resident and registered voter in the county where he or she works. Ridley was neither.

Last edited:
Reuters is so liberally biased that it provides few real facts

And it screams anti trumpism

What I gather is that predominately republican districts can now have a more representative election board

I stopped reading at the first sentence. It's nothing but a lie. When I read a lie I stop reading. I no longer believe what is typed.

The honest truth is they are rated LEAST BIASED.

They have a factual rating of VERY HIGH.

Their MBFC Credibility Rating is HIGH CREDIBILITY.

Try another lie that one was way to easy to shred.

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 7.02.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 7.02.46 AM.png

Last edited:
I stopped reading at the first sentence. It's nothing but a lie. When I read a lie I stop reading. I no longer believe what is typed.

View attachment 574028

View attachment 574027
Nice try

But I dont accept liberally biased judges to be purveyors of the truth either

I’m quite familiar with Reuters and can make up my own mind without any assistance from some faceless and nameless web site

View attachment 574028

View attachment 574027

It is a lie......Rueters lied about this story....

Nice try

But I dont accept liberally biased judges to be purveyors of the truth either

I’m quite familiar with Reuters and can make up my own mind without any assistance from some faceless and nameless web site

Pjmedia exposed the lie and how biased Reuters is

Of course they are working to keep minorities from voting.

Moron the article doesnt tell the truth....

Yet another Mac1958 thread fail. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back