And as it turns out afterall, that Delta Covid is indeed an overhyped Dud.

Just looked it up and not only are you a liar Biden is still POTUS!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Gallup???? look up his average on real clear politics...he is falling fast....on the border 32% approval...on crime 33% approval...on the economy 28% approval....it was also just shown on FOX news a minuet ago....stop watching and viewing fake news...

Thanks Fauci and Dems for pimping these fake fear stories of this big bad "CRISIS" that isn't.​

Over 90% of the UK have received at least one dose. Nope, the same thing can't happen here until we wise up the stupid people who get their news from Facebook, Gateway Pundit, and Chinese propaganda sites like Epoch Times.

How is the rollout going?​

So far, more than 46 million people have had a first vaccine dose - nearly 90% of the adult population - and more than 37 million - over 70% of adults - have had both doses.​
The number of first doses administered each day is now averaging more than 42,000 - far below a peak of some 500,000 in mid-March. It rose in recent weeks as the vaccine rollout reached younger age groups, but has since fallen.​
An average of more than 170,000 second doses are now being given a day. The delivery of second doses has been accelerated in response to the emergence of the Delta variant, first identified in India.​

Last edited:
Over 70% of the UK have received both doses. Nope, the same thing can't happen here until we wise up the stupid people who get their news from Facebook, Gateway Pundit, and Chinese propaganda sites like Epoch Times.

How is the rollout going?​

So far, more than 46 million people have had a first vaccine dose - nearly 90% of the adult population - and more than 37 million - over 70% of adults - have had both doses.​
The number of first doses administered each day is now averaging more than 42,000 - far below a peak of some 500,000 in mid-March. It rose in recent weeks as the vaccine rollout reached younger age groups, but has since fallen.​
An average of more than 170,000 second doses are now being given a day. The delivery of second doses has been accelerated in response to the emergence of the Delta variant, first identified in India.​

Breaking news today...the stupid people as you call them are mostly in blue states...blue cities and states lead the nation in people refusing to get the vaccine....just the opposite of what Joe and his media are telling you....

Stop lying. It obviously stings. Thats why you mentioned his ratings out of the blue. :)
Nope don't care because I know in the end we win....look at Trump's approval and compare it to Joe's.....you libs stole the election you are the minority and you will lose both houses in 22....

Thankfully, over 100 million Americans have called bs on the "pandemic' and wont be rolling up their sleeves..... ever. Its a problem for the authoritarians. If mandates are pushed, this will not end well. It will be a tragic miscalculation. The fun begins in the fall folks. :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:
Nope, the fun is going to begin right away. People have a right to be idiots, but they don't have a right to work in a hospital, a nursing home, serve in the US military or elsewhere in the US government, and they have no right to teach our children.

Guess they can either get the jab, or go to work as a mascot outside a Chick fit a.

1627657605276.png

Nope, the fun is going to begin right away. People have a right to be idiots, but they don't have a right to work in a hospital, a nursing home, serve in the US military or elsewhere in the US government, and they have no right to teach our children.

Guess they can either get the jab, or go to work as a mascot outside a Chick fit a.

View attachment 519220
Should we ban all cars since some folks decide not to were their seat belts?....delta is a farce....no more dangerous than the flu....

Nope don't care because I know in the end we win....look at Trump's approval and compare it to Joe's.....you libs stole the election you are the minority and you will lose both houses in 22....
Obviously you care. You were the first one to mention fake news about approval ratings. It bothers you that Drumpf lost. It makes me laugh. Lets say youre right and Joe is actually lower than Drumpfs historically low approval ratings. So what? Drumpf isnt the potus and that my friend is what is important. Stings don't it? :)

Obviously you care. You were the first one to mention fake news about approval ratings. It bothers you that Drumpf lost. It makes me laugh. Lets say youre right and Joe is actually lower than Drumpfs historically low approval ratings. So what? Drumpf isnt the potus and that my friend is what is important. Stings don't it? :)
I enjoy showing stupid folks their asses and hope they learn from it one day....do I worry about my nation?...hell yes...more than ever...but am I worried about myself?...no not so much....

Forum List

Back