And...another three dead in Austin

And obviously need more regulations.

The only "more" regulations we need are harsher penalties for those who commit crime with guns, those who are illegally carrying guns, those who legally buy guns for their criminal friends or family, and those who shoot guns from their cars either drive-by or for shits and giggles. Those are regulations I can get behind.

And obviously need more regulations.

The only "more" regulations we need are harsher penalties for those who commit crime with guns, those who are illegally carrying guns, those who legally buy guns for their criminal friends or family, and those who shoot guns from their cars either drive-by or for shits and giggles. Those are regulations I can get behind.
If we needed more guns to save our nation, we have enough guns.

Yes, the gun owner can be regulated.

He's BLACK!, but they did not shoot him - why?
Because the officers were good at their job??

Good cops matter you know...

Which this guy was not

Wait, over on the Ashli Babbitt thread, you said you're totally cool with cops killing unarmed people. What changed?
Babbitt trespassed onto government property as part of a violent mob.

Very different from being unarmed in a public street.
g9mpmtq9t4u61.jpg

It's no different.

I suggest you visit the closest neighborhood that has at least one gang and ask them to turn in their firearms; but first leave me as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
That's not a gang. That's a whore. And she just came out of that life insurance salesman's office with double indemnity for accidental death.

Thoughts & Prayers to the victims.
And some say we don't have a gun problem in America.

Tell ya whut , punk.....

The 2A is ALL ABOUT PREVENTING MASS MURDERS.......

Without it, we're talking potentially tens of millions dead at once instead of a few per decade.

Punks like you couldn't care less what history teaches intelligent people.
How many mass murders has the 2nd Amendment stopped so far? Asking for some Native American and Black friends.
12756 to be exact. Why do you ask?
Mass murders. You DO know what those are, right?
Yes that is how many more would have happened if not for the 2nd amendment. Do you not understand English? 12,756
So....I guess you and I have a different definition of "mass murder"....what's yours
Murder of four or more people who are in close proximity to one another in a short period of time.
Ok, I'll accept your definition....I was thinking more like the killing of hundreds or thousands, or even more.
One person dying = tragedy
1000 people dying = statistic

Thanks to our moronic media.

No, it's not thanks to the media. It's thanks to right wingers like you. Trump never talked about those who died other than to say "It is what it is".

The NRA has been telling you for years that YOUR right to have unfettered access to military weapons matters more than the more than 35,000 lives that are lost annually due to gun violence, and yes, suicide is gun violence. That number includes 1000 children every year. Those lives are a small price to pay for your right to bear arms. What the actual fuck??????

Mitch McConnell says "2nd Amendment Rights need to be protected", while the flag at the White House has been flying at half staff for the victims of mass public shootings in the USA, since the Atlanta shooting on March 16th. When do the lives of the American people start to matter? Children are having "mass shooter drills" in your public schools. Republicans have created a "Wild West" mentality throughout the nation, where nobody ever takes the bad guys guns away.

Even in the Wild West, when families moved in and settled the towns, nobody but law enforcement had guns inside the town limits. When "civilization" arrived, those people enacted town ordinances to keep their people safe. Republicans have refused to put the "right to life" of its citizens first and foremost.

550,000 people are dead in the USA and Republicans are talking about "survivability", without a thought to the economic costs of testing and treating the more than 30 million Americans who have gotten sick, or the more than 450 million tests administered.

That's why Republicans focus on the occasional death of a white person at the hands of a migrant. And ignore the millions of people who have died their refusal to protect the lives of the American people from gun violence have cost. To gin up outrage over a single white person dying, while ignoring the tens of thousands who die upholding, because of their callous inaction.
Wahhhh.....

You're full of shit, and we're not having any more of your bullshit gun control, no matter how much you cry.

BFYTW

Signed,
The Free People Of The United States of America

Another democrat city
What the hell is going on. As soon as Trump leaves we got all this now.
Wait...are you saying that mass shootings didn't happen under Individual One in the last four years?

Had all of these shootings been taking place while Trump was President, the Media and the Democrats would be dotting every line to map this to Trump.
Maybe true. On the other hand. Democrats have been at least trying to come up with a policy in order to reduce these shootings. Policies, by the way, that the GOP universally opposes. The most I see the GOP say is "thoughts and prayers to the victims." Maybe if the GOP actually acknowledges that theirs a link between guns and gun violence the situation would have a chance to improve. But we can't even agree that a AR 15 is a dumb weapon to possess for anything but the zombie apocalypse and therefore should not be legal, I don't have much hope.

NRA members aren't responsible for 69% of gun murders, it's been checked and it's really 70.3%. So I wrote a poem in their honour.

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​
Lie.

Mass shootings spike in 2020 even during a pandemic year.

" Despite the US response to the coronavirus pandemic using sporadic stay-at-home orders and lockdowns, as at November 26 2020 there have been 578 mass shootings so far this year. According to data provided by the Gun Violence Archive, which records mass shooting deaths, this is already significantly above the 417 mass shootings recorded in the whole of 2019. "

And for this year so far,

US has been wracked with several mass shootings in 2021 - ABC ...
abcnews.go.com › US › wireStory
Apr 16, 2021 · After a significant drop in mass shootings in the United States during a pandemic-hit 2020 [which is in conflict with above], this year has seen several deadly ones By The Associated Press April 16, 2021, 5:33 PM

The problem is how we define "mass shooting" in the number of deaths and casualties per incident.

That is a lie.......they are lumping gang shootings in with mass public shootings to scare uninformed Americans.

Americans understand mass public shootings as single individuals walking into a random public space and shooting strangers.

The number of shootings your source uses is lying....these are not those types of shootings....these are criminals in gangs and other activity shooting at other criminals......something that does not touch normal American who do not engage in crime or associate with actual criminals....

Mother Jones collects actual mass public shooting numbers...

2021, 4 so far....

Big difference when you don't lump in gang shootings....
The evidence is against you.
No it isn't.

Like I said, we already are. I had to go through 10 hours of class time, pass a written test, and 2 hours on the gun range to get my CCW. Most states are that way as well. When I bought my gun, they couldn't sell it to me until I passed a federal background check.

Gun owners are just demonstrating their 2nd. amendment rights as citizens, until they use their gun to murder a fellow American.
Statistically, there are thousands of times more gun owners who become gun murderers than there are gun murderers who become legal gun owners.
So you're just here to post lies, huh?

Like I said, we already are. I had to go through 10 hours of class time, pass a written test, and 2 hours on the gun range to get my CCW. Most states are that way as well. When I bought my gun, they couldn't sell it to me until I passed a federal background check.
And count on being more, much more.

Mass shootings spike in 2020 even during a pandemic year.

" Despite the US response to the coronavirus pandemic using sporadic stay-at-home orders and lockdowns, as at November 26 2020 there have been 578 mass shootings so far this year. According to data provided by the Gun Violence Archive, which records mass shooting deaths, this is already significantly above the 417 mass shootings recorded in the whole of 2019. "

And for this year so far,

US has been wracked with several mass shootings in 2021 - ABC ...
abcnews.go.com › US › wireStory
Apr 16, 2021 · After a significant drop in mass shootings in the United States during a pandemic-hit 2020 [which is in conflict with above], this year has seen several deadly ones By The Associated Press April 16, 2021, 5:33 PM

The problem is how we define "mass shooting" in the number of deaths and casualties per incident.

That is a lie.......they are lumping gang shootings in with mass public shootings to scare uninformed Americans.

Americans understand mass public shootings as single individuals walking into a random public space and shooting strangers.

The number of shootings your source uses is lying....these are not those types of shootings....these are criminals in gangs and other activity shooting at other criminals......something that does not touch normal American who do not engage in crime or associate with actual criminals....

Mother Jones collects actual mass public shooting numbers...

2021, 4 so far....

Big difference when you don't lump in gang shootings....
The evidence is against you.
No it isn't.
You are not the one, though, who defines what is mass murdering. Tough but there it is.

And count on being more, much more.

Well we'll see what they do. There are a lot of voters that don't want their rights challenged. Nobody wants to spend $800.00 for a shrink to examine them, interview their friends, family, neighbors and coworkers to get a federal gun license. Given gun ownership is a right, then if the commies do that, we are going to do the same for voting.

Tell ya whut , punk.....

Without it, we're talking potentially tens of millions dead at once instead of a few per decade.

How many mass murders has the 2nd Amendment stopped so far? Asking for some Native American and Black friends.
Yes that is how many more would have happened if not for the 2nd amendment. Do you not understand English? 12,756
So....I guess you and I have a different definition of "mass murder"....what's yours
Murder of four or more people who are in close proximity to one another in a short period of time.
Ok, I'll accept your definition....I was thinking more like the killing of hundreds or thousands, or even more.

No, it's not thanks to the media. It's thanks to right wingers like you. Trump never talked about those who died other than to say "It is what it is".

The NRA has been telling you for years that YOUR right to have unfettered access to military weapons matters more than the more than 35,000 lives that are lost annually due to gun violence, and yes, suicide is gun violence. That number includes 1000 children every year. Those lives are a small price to pay for your right to bear arms. What the actual fuck??????

Mitch McConnell says "2nd Amendment Rights need to be protected", while the flag at the White House has been flying at half staff for the victims of mass public shootings in the USA, since the Atlanta shooting on March 16th. When do the lives of the American people start to matter? Children are having "mass shooter drills" in your public schools. Republicans have created a "Wild West" mentality throughout the nation, where nobody ever takes the bad guys guns away.

Even in the Wild West, when families moved in and settled the towns, nobody but law enforcement had guns inside the town limits. When "civilization" arrived, those people enacted town ordinances to keep their people safe. Republicans have refused to put the "right to life" of its citizens first and foremost.

550,000 people are dead in the USA and Republicans are talking about "survivability", without a thought to the economic costs of testing and treating the more than 30 million Americans who have gotten sick, or the more than 450 million tests administered.

That's why Republicans focus on the occasional death of a white person at the hands of a migrant. And ignore the millions of people who have died their refusal to protect the lives of the American people from gun violence have cost.
How many lives are lost due to traffic accidents? Should we stop driving cars? How many lives and rapes do guns protect people from experiencing. I don't believe those COVID death numbers.

"Jews invented whining" --- Dragonlady.
Good comparison. We have laws to control driving in certain ways...speed limits, etc. but driving isn't banned. Can't do the same for gun ownership?
Driving is a privilege

gun ownership and personal defense are a right
True....but intelligent people know that when something causes a lot of injuries and deaths, safety measures must be taken. It's the sane thing to do.
We call that the US Constitution.

Because nothing hurts, enslaves, abuses, and murders people the way governments do.

Tell ya whut , punk.....

That's why Republicans focus on the occasional death of a white person at the hands of a migrant. And ignore the millions of people who have died their refusal to protect the lives of the American people from gun violence have cost.
How many lives are lost due to traffic accidents? Should we stop driving cars? How many lives and rapes do guns protect people from experiencing. I don't believe those COVID death numbers.

"Jews invented whining" --- Dragonlady.
Good comparison. We have laws to control driving in certain ways...speed limits, etc. but driving isn't banned. Can't do the same for gun ownership?
Driving is a privilege

gun ownership and personal defense are a right
True....but intelligent people know that when something causes a lot of injuries and deaths, safety measures must be taken. It's the sane thing to do.
We call that the US Constitution.

Because nothing hurts, enslaves, abuses, and murders people the way governments do.

Interpretation: The Second Amendment | The National ...
constitutioncenter.org › amendment-ii › interps
The Second Amendment originally applied only to the federal government, leaving the states to regulate weapons as they saw fit. Although there is substantial evidence that the Privileges or Immunities Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment was meant to protect the right of individuals to keep and bear arms from infringement by the states, the Supreme Court rejected this interpretation in United States v.

That just became a non story to most of the media. Just an add on he has been caught.
Austin shooting suspect caught: Details emerge about fugitive's arrest as victims identified — Fox News
Arrested without incident?

I thought all black men got murdered during arrests? (sarcasm)
Why would you think that?

As far as greater and stricter regulation of gun owners, it is coming quickly.
Except, no it's not.

We're going to have Constitutional carry in all but a few of the states shortly.

And that's just for the people who actually care about being legal, lol.

Forum List

Back