Ancient message in Genesis to the world

Arabs are white.

By the time of Adam and Eve Sumer had a written language, agriculture and irrigation and sailboats.
for the record----it is true that the people who INVENTED the idea of "race" to wit, ANTHROPOLOGISTS, classified arabs as "caucasian"
However, since arabs aka ISHMAELITES as described
in ancient literature were the classical slave traders---
in "slaves" of subsaharan origin ----they is VERY
MIXED "racially" and tend to be what the brits
call "brown". The Sumerians were not arabs or
Ishmaelites. The phrase ..."by the time of adam and
eve..." has no meaning. Racial distinctions in humans -----AIN'T REAL BIOLOGY

In northern Iran you can buy beautiful brass samovars, trays and fresh caviar from Russia. They seem to have a long history.
ROFLMAO Suradie expresses herself as if she
never so much as MET AN IRANIAN. Of all people
in the world ----the APHORISM "business is business"
DEFINES the ethos of Iranians. Iranians still like Israeli products too------for fun visit a "Lebanese" grocery---
in the USA-----if not for jews and iranians----they would be out of business-----if not for israeli products
their shelves would be less than half filled. The shops are usually run by christian Lebanese

Gen. 6:3 Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”​

In Genesis before the Great Flood, men lived to around a thousand years. In fact, the oldest living man in Genesis was Methuselah at 969.

But after the Great Flood men only lived no more than around 120 years. This, according to the text in Genesis.

So what is the message here? God felt the need to destroy mankind because of the great evil man had succumb to over the years. One of the solutions seems to have been to limit the life span of men.

You may not believe the story, but the message is in plain view, and hard to argue. For example, Hillter only lived about 50 years and look at the damage he did to the world.

This seems to have kept things in check in terms of helping to preserve the human race. However, we are warned again in Revelation that evil will again flourish like it did in the days of Noah, and God will again have to directly intervene to save mankind. My guess is that technology will enable evil men to reach beyond the grave to continue their legacy of evil.

So whether you believe the story or not, that is the message being given and one that is hard to argue with. Kings and despots are the man source of suffering and oppression and war and genocide in the world. Our only solace is, they will die very soon.
You get 120 years or less now. That's it.

The bad thing is I think he still has something I'm supposed to do, else I wouldn't be alive; So many times I could have died already.

Shot at twice, dragged down the road with people in a car holding my leg..until I punched one and got free at 40+ something miles an hour..uh..the stick that pierced where my heart should be..but isn't. Run up to a fist fight and got a gun in my face a couple times. Hey man, when you bring a fist to a gun fight? Run! Zigzagging is a good idea. ;)

Don't give 'em a clear straight target, zig it up.

Last edited:
for the record----it is true that the people who INVENTED the idea of "race" to wit, ANTHROPOLOGISTS, classified arabs as "caucasian"
However, since arabs aka ISHMAELITES as described
in ancient literature were the classical slave traders---
in "slaves" of subsaharan origin ----they is VERY
MIXED "racially" and tend to be what the brits
call "brown". The Sumerians were not arabs or
Ishmaelites. The phrase ..."by the time of adam and
eve..." has no meaning. Racial distinctions in humans -----AIN'T REAL BIOLOGY

The Babylonians we're Amorites.

The Amorites were from Arabia.

oldest cuneiform ---2000 BCE---ie MODERN HISTORY or, MORE TO THE POINT---SO WHAT? keep digging

In northern Iran you can buy beautiful brass samovars, trays and fresh caviar from Russia. They seem to have a long history.
Long, but far from friendly.

The Persians - who actually were white - tormented and subjected the people of the Steppes for centuries. When Russia became a European power, they returned the favor to Persia/Iran.

The relationship of Iran and Russia was very similar to the relationship of France and Germany - or France and England - or France and Spain - oh hell, France and anyone....

Most Arabs lived in villages. They had a symbiotic relationship with the Bedouin. When you understand that you will also have learned something about the Jews in the Bible.

The Akkadians were Arabs from Arabia. Remember the Akkadian Empire? It followed Sumer about 2300 BC.

Akkadians had no genetic relation to the North African people we now call Arabs. I've called you on this lie before.

I am intrigued, Surada----what in your mind is
"ancient" ----homosapiens have been wandering
the earth ---and Africa and its precincts for
200,000 YEARS and somehow you have attached
yourself to a silly idea that intelligent life was
founded in "ARABIA". by "arabs" No surprise there---for laughs everyone should read Pickthal's Forward to his version of the koran. He credits MUHUMMAD
with just about all human social accomplishment from the wheel to sliced bread to the illiterate rapist. I laughed my way thru Pickthal more than 50 years ago

You get 120 years or less now. That's it.

The bad thing is I think he still has something I'm supposed to do, else I wouldn't be alive; So many times I could have died already.
Shot at and Missed, Shit at and Hit

I only had a 50% chance of coming out of my full tour in Vietnam alive. However, I don't have the comforting fantasy that a Supernatural Power has saved me for some special assignment.

Rabid Arab Rabble

They didn't deserve to be there. The desert is for losers.

Shot at and Missed, Shit at and Hit

I only had a 50% chance of coming out of my full tour in Vietnam alive. However, I don't have the comforting fantasy that a Supernatural Power has saved me for some special assignment.

It doesn't matter. Too many of us have had too many interactions that allows us to know what we know.

Rabid Arab Rabble

They didn't deserve to be there. The desert is for losers.
somehow that the AMORITES may have a remote
origin in Arabia (an area that remains undefined in
this discussion) seems very important to Surada.
The HUMANS that today we call North american
Indians seem to have remote origin in Siberia.
Potatoes seem to have origin in that which is today
South America. SO? Moving on to the era usually addressed here-----to wit ""biblical"" including the life and times of Jesus-----"arabia"
was the home of "ishmaelites" <<<so termed
in written texts of that time----nomadic people,
notably illiterate, generally lacking permanent homes and somewhat dangerous and involved in slave trade amongst which the language called "arabic" developed

somehow that the AMORITES may have a remote
origin in Arabia (an area that remains undefined in
this discussion) seems very important to Surada.
The HUMANS that today we call North american
Indians seem to have remote origin in Siberia.
Potatoes seem to have origin in that which is today
South America. SO? Moving on to the era usually addressed here-----to wit ""biblical"" including the life and times of Jesus-----"arabia"
was the home of "ishmaelites" <<<so termed
in written texts of that time----nomadic people,
notably illiterate, generally lacking permanent homes and somewhat dangerous and involved in slave trade amongst which the language called "arabic" developed

The Midianites were also Arabs. Look at a map if you're confused about their territory.

Bedouin we're a bit less than half the population. The townspeople are dependant on the Bedouin and vice versa.

The loss or lack of this symbiotic relationship is the reason the Jews migrated to the hill country.

The Midianites were also Arabs. Look at a map if you're confused about their territory.

Bedouin we're a bit less than half the population. The townspeople are dependant on the Bedouin and vice versa.

The loss or lack of this symbiotic relationship is the reason the Jews migrated to the hill country.
according to islamic sophistry----Maimonides was
ALSO AN "ARAB"--to wit "A GREAT ARAB PHYSICIAN. "HILL COUNTRY" ???? as in
KURDS? they is berber escapees from the filth

Forum List

Back