Anarchists and libertarians - Please click here

Are you an Anarchist or political Libertarian?

• Total voters
As often stated here, I am a Kinnetacist, based in classical liberalism. I am on MY side, and the side of those also on MY side.

I once thought I was libertarian. Then I went to a few meetings of the libertarians and thought they all sounded like goddamn morons. So, I figured it wasn't really rational to think that I was doing it correctly, and all of them were doing it wrong... so I decided I was not a libertarian, and that libertarianism is fucking dumb.
...so you became a communist instead?

:auiqs.jpg:

As often stated here, I am a Kinnetacist, based in classical liberalism. I am on MY side
That's not really something you need to declare. That is literally the default position of every newborn baby and toddler on the planet. EVERYONE is this. Many people just see that it is not good policy.

Hi everybody. I'm just trying to get a sense for how many people here are truly freedom-minded. Please vote to indicate your position, and feel free to elaborate, or bring up anything you'd like (or just vent your inevitable frustrations) in this thread! Thanks so much!

*note that I've made a distinction between full-on anarchists/voluntaryists, Libertarian party supporters, and other libertarians who condone some form of minimal government.

Hate to break the love, but the BIG L libertarians only started to make election progress by sending the anarchists to the back of bus. Really doesn't have anything to do with Liberty, freedom. It has to do with the absurd proposition that voters should consider Anarchists to RUN this country.. :rolleyes:

Gotta decide if you're gonna be a purist wonk or get out and fix things working from the Constitution and where we are...

As often stated here, I am a Kinnetacist, based in classical liberalism. I am on MY side
That's not really something you need to declare. That is literally the default position of every newborn baby and toddler on the planet. EVERYONE is this. Many people just see that it is not good policy.

The United States was founded upon a foundation of classical liberalism. It's a very good policy. If everyone were truly that, there would be no desire among you people to "fundamentally change" it.

The modern social justice version? Not so much. Too thick-headed and totalitarian for my taste.

No, and I don't think you understand what that word means. You probably should not attempt to use it again, until you have someone look it up for you.
How fucking predictable.

Does a commie ever admit to being one? It's the greatest trick the devil ever pulled.
In what way would you view me as communist? Honest question, and somewhat on topic, in a thread about political ideologies. Loosen the helmet before answering, it's doing something to make you say stupid things.

No, I am no communist. I think we'll find that you can't really explain yourself and will, instead, revert to acting like a child.

No, and I don't think you understand what that word means. You probably should not attempt to use it again, until you have someone look it up for you.
How fucking predictable.

Does a commie ever admit to being one? It's the greatest trick the devil ever pulled.

No. Yesterday they were called liberals. Today, they prefer Progressive. Same product, different package.

The United States was founded upon a foundation of classical liberalism. It's a very good policy. If everyone were truly that, there would be no desire among you people to "fundamentally change" it.
But I am not "fundamentally changing" it. It can be preserved, in degrees. Classical liberalism was defied the moment the first penny of tax was collected, so this is yet another absurd and failing "purity argument" from a guy with very few good rational or rhetorical tools at his disposal.

In what way would you view me as communist? Honest question, and somewhat on topic, in a thread about political ideologies. Loosen the helmet before answering, it's doing something to make you say stupid things.
If you really want an honest answer from me, this shit is not likely to get it.

Just so you know.

BIG L libertarians only started to make election progress
Progress? are we giving partial credit these days? Participation ribbons? there has been zero progress. Many people have simply rebranded belief sets that have been around since Socrates.

But I am not "fundamentally changing" it. It can be preserved, in degrees. Classical liberalism was defied the moment the first penny of tax was collected, so this is yet another absurd and failing "purity argument" from a guy with very few good rational or rhetorical tools at his disposal.

If you're a classical Liberal as I am --- the ONLY party representing you views today is the LParty.. And we've right on so many things for SO LONG -- that the American people are catching up to us.

If you're a classical Liberal as I am
Sorry, i do not subscribe to, nor am I bound by, your purity test. One can respect and practice classical liberalism in degrees. One can apply it to situations, and yet still believe we should have a functioning government that collects taxes and, at times, is collectivist.It would not be hard for me to find someone whose purity test YOU would fail, so I don't see much value in your purity test.

For an insulting little prick, you sure are thin skinned. Fine:

I apologize for any pain I may have caused you or your family by my irresponsible, hurtful language.

there, now you can answer.
Oh, yes. That makes it better.
:auiqs.jpg:

Keep going.
Good... you DO have a sense of humor! And here I thought you were just a typical, crybaby loudmouth who degenerates into a little crybaby the moment anyone DARES to treat you the way you treat EVERYONE.

Boy was I wrong!

Forum List

Back