91 Percent Drop in Muslim Refugees under Trump

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
POTUS doing work

another example of common sense policies that make America safer

especially considering that London has caught up with NYC for violent crime for the 1st time in modern history...

quote:
During the campaign, Trump referred to Muslim refugees as a “Trojan horse” that could bring down the United States from the inside. Not surprisingly then, Muslim refugees have seen their numbers slashed most dramatically. From October 2015 through December 2016 (“FY 2016”), monthly arrivals of Muslim refugees averaged 3,076 (Figure 1). From January 2017 through October 2017 (“FY 2017”), they fell to 951 per month. During the first six months of FY 2018, they have fallen to just 275 per month-91 percent below their rate in FY 2016. Sunni Muslims have seen their numbers cut by 98 percent and Shi’ite Muslims by 86 percent.

U.S. Approves Far Fewer Muslim Refugees, Immigrants, & Travelers

If you're suggesting a causal link, then you're also suggesting Rump was bullshitting when he took an oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution, the First Amendment of which bars religious discrimination.

Not that that should be news to anybody.

If you're suggesting a causal link, then you're also suggesting Rump was bullshitting when he took an oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution, the First Amendment of which bars religious discrimination.

Prove people are being rejected for religion.
I said the same thing to righties a couple years ago when christians were getting overlooked under obama.

I don't know that that's the case but the OP says they are. That's why I made my point contingent on his. If he wants to prove it, I'm Ross Perot.

when christians [sic] were getting overlooked under obama [sic].

OK two questions.

(1) What the hell are you talking about, and

(2) Does your keyboard not have a "shift" key?

Last edited:

I don't know that that's the case but the OP says they are. That's why I made my point contingent on his. If he wants to prove it, I'm Ross Perot.

OK two questions.

When obama was controlling the refugee bullshit. I remember a stat getting posted where it was like thousands of muslims and 30 christians or something like that. They were, just like you, screaming about religious persecution.
Thats despite the fact i believe they can do whatever in the hell they want allowing refugees. They are foreigners from a foreign land.
2. shove your grammar naziism up your pooper :D

OK two questions.

When obama was controlling the refugee bullshit. I remember a stat getting posted where it was like thousands of muslims and 30 christians or something like that. They were, just like you, screaming about religious persecution.
Thats despite the fact i believe they can do whatever in the hell they want allowing refugees. They are foreigners from a foreign land.

2. It ain't "grammar"; it's orthography. Gitchew some. And btw Naziism should also be capitalized as it's based on a pooper noun. Uh, I mean proper.
Englishing is a lost art.

1. Too bad you can't be more specific than "something like that". And it's the OP screaming (I'd call it "crowing") about religious persecution. But we're waiting on him to prove that, aren't we.

OK two questions.

2. It ain't "grammar"; it's orthography. Gitchew some. And btw Naziism should also be capitalized as it's based on a pooper noun. Uh, I mean proper.

1. Too bad you can't be more specific than "something like that".
2. :aargh:
1. Do you need someone to google for you, brown shirt? :itsok:

I thought his temporary halt on immigration from those 6 countries, was completely logical and just. I'm appalled the Democrats obstructed him so vigorously on that. The countries listed, are very dangerous unstable Terror-havens.

I guess for Democrats, it's only about getting Trump. They don't care about the country and Citizens. But at least Trump has made some progress on Immigration. He's trying. And that's much more than i can say about his several predecessors. Good on him. :thup:

Last edited:

OK two questions.

T'weren't my point, were it Greenhorn?

OK two questions.

T'weren't my point, were it Greenhorn?
Hell idk bro. Do you? :lol:

I thought his temporary halt on immigration from those 6 countries, was completely logical and just. I'm appalled the Democrats obstructed him so vigorously on that. The countries listed, are very dangerous unstable Terror-havens.

I guess for Democrats, it's only about getting Trump. They don't care about the country and Citizens. But at least Trump has made some progress on Immigration. He's trying. And that's much more than i can say about his several predecessors. Good on him. :thup:

Deflection detected. Roll tape.

In the event your speakers don't work he says "complete and total shutdown of Muslims" entering the US.

(Not an incomplete and total shutdown, mind you, but a "complete and total". More of that third grade reading level language he needs to reach his target)​

"Of Muslims". Not "of six selected countries", not "of terrorists", not anything but a religion qualifier.
Plug "of Jews" in there. Or "of Catholics". Try it on for size.

But wait -- there's more. Now how much would you pay....
"until our representatives can figure out what the hell is going on".

More third grade level? Sure, but more to the point he doesn't seem to know there's already a comprehensive system in place and has been there as long as anyone can remember. It's called the United States Department of Figuring Out What the Hell is Going On, and it's stringent.

One more example of a klown who has no idea how the world works, let alone his own country.

What a great choice.

In the event your speakers don't work he says "complete and total shutdown of Muslims" entering the US.

(Not an incomplete and total shutdown, mind you, but a "complete and total". More of that third grade reading level language he needs to reach his target)​

"Of Muslims". Not "of six selected countries", not "of terrorists", not anything but a religion qualifier.

More third grade level? Sure, but more to the point he doesn't seem to know there's already a comprehensive system in place and has been there as long as anyone can remember. It's called the United States Department of Figuring Out What the Hell is Going On, and it's stringent.

One more example of a klown who has no idea how the world works, let alone his own country.

What a great choice.

At least he's trying to fix our dismantled Immigration System. That's much more than his several predecessors have done. The System is broken. It's time repair the damage. And shame on Democrats for opposing that. It's only about attacking Trump for them. They could care less about American Citizens. It is what it is.

MORE deflection detected.

The OP claims, "91 Percent Drop in Muslim Refugees"

Your reply: "Let's keep shooting for 100%"

Therefore the qualifier is included. Dance away from it all you like but it's following you like a puppy,

Feed it.

What a great choice.

At least he's trying to fix our dismantled Immigration System. That's much more than his several predecessors have done. The System is broken. It's time repair the damage. And shame on Democrats for opposing that. It's only about attacking Trump for them. They could care less about American Citizens. It is what it is.

We don't have a 'dismantled immigration system', klown.

>> The average processing time is: 7-8 months for the visa petition to be approved by the Immigration Service; 1-3 months to receive a set of forms from the Department of State known as Packet 3; and 2-4 months until an interview is scheduled at the American Consulate. << --- How Long Does it Take to Immigrate to the US

Hate to be the bearer of breaking news but this stringent system was already in place WAY before Doornail Rump played you with the fear and loathing song and dance. Oh that would be the same song and dance that has the bit about "rapists" and "walls" in the first verse.

You're not required to buy bullshit yanno.

The constitution applies to those who are in the United States under the jurisdiction of the United States. It does not apply to those not under the jurisdiction of the United States that in in other countries (or at least it should not). That is one reason why the enemy combatants were taken to gitmo instead of within the US boarders, so that they would not be granted all the rights that US residents have. We did not want them tying up our courts.

Thus, it is very reasonable to deny people of a religion that is openly hostel to the constitution of the United States entry to the United States.

Forum List

Back