Anarchist / Domestic Terrorist / Antifa / BLM are STUPID - show they have no idea who Ulysses Grant is...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Ulysses S. Grant...a big part of 'JUNETEENTH' - the celebration of the end of slavery, being the General of the Union Army (and later President) who defeated Robert E. Lee to end the Civil War, setting blacks free....

You would think anyone who celebrated 'JUNETEENTH' and opposed racism / slavery would know who that was...and consider him a hero...

You would be wrong.

THESE people are IDIOTS...

Pretty funny watching the ignorant pull down one from their side. Next up is Jimmy Carter because he meets the sole requirement of being white. And by the way, they are Not racist but rather justice warriors.

Ulysses S. Grant...a big part of 'JUNETEENTH' - the celebration of the end of slavery, being the General of the Union Army (and later President) who defeated Robert E. Lee to end the Civil War, setting blacks free....

You would think anyone who celebrated 'JUNETEENTH' and opposed racism / slavery would know who that was...and consider him a hero...

You would be wrong.

Yeah, and?

You would be wrong.

Yeah, and?
God you are so brainwashed, the NAZI brain washers would be amazed at you.

You would be wrong.

Deleted my comment: Best to keep it secret.

Last edited:
No. Using Ignore is for wusses. Why would you suggest it??
Because every poster that has vexed his emotions is on it.
I read every single one of all the dim bulb liberal posts. I have Zero people on Ignore. When a man has the courage of his convictions he does not have to remove everyone else from view to be secure and carry on.

Grants administration was one of the most corrupt administration's ever to exist. Should we honor that?

That said that isn't my actual point. The reason statues are coming down is because of the very thing that leads so many to get more upset over a statue than the death of an innocent women lying in bed in her own house.

Grants administration was one of the most corrupt administration's ever to exist. Should we honor that?

That said that isn't my actual point. The reason statues are coming down is because of the very thing that leads so many to get more upset over a statue than the death of an innocent women lying in bed in her own house.
Grant was not corrupt himself. He surrounded himself with a bunch of sleazy grifters. Like Harding. But Harding was just a slob too.

They would be better suited to have claimed they were tearing down his statue because of his alcohol abuse being a bad example for young people.

Which doesn't negate what I said.
Of course not. But Grant was more interested in smoking 20 cigars a day and being a caretaker prez. Just my prez history interest in clarification. His betrayers would look like saints today in corruption.

Forum List

Back