An unusual friendship: President Trump has been nudging MyPillow CEO Marvelous Mike Lindell to run for office

this is awesome!

After 2016 Daffy Duck can become POTUS.
maybe in your toon town,,,but this is the USA and we dont elect cartoons,,,

You did in 2016.
the guy I voted for didnt win,,,

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

So you fell in love with Trump later.

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

I dont vote for people that put children not yet born in debt we created along with many other things,,,

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

I dont vote for people that put children not yet born in debt we created along with many other things,,,

Right, but you defend Trump at every turn. Go figure.

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

youre confusing defending facts and reality to make fun of retards defending trump,,,

TDS has that effect,,,

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

youre confusing defending facts and reality to make fun of retards defending trump,,,

TDS has that effect,,,

No I have just noticed you are a Trump Humper, but you claim you didn't vote for him and you don't support a President running up the deficit and that's exactly what he is doing.

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

TDS has that effect,,,

No I have just noticed you are a Trump Humper, but you claim you didn't vote for him and you don't support a President running up the deficit and that's exactly what he is doing.
then you must have missed where I slammed him that and for the stimulus along with many other things,,,

I will try harder next time to send you everything I post,,,

You Trumpublicans sure know how to pick 'em!! :up:

the-my-pillow-guy-claims-donald-trump-is-the-greatest-43790468.png
Supporter? They are soul mates. All the garbage attaches itself to Trump.

Donnie attracts quite the scummy bunch doesn't he? :)
by scummy you mean they step up when times get tough in order to help others,,,

No, I mean scummy grifters and self-promoters who create crappy products and have an F rating from the Better Business Bureau. They fit right in on Team Trump! :)

You Trumpublicans sure know how to pick 'em!! :up:

the-my-pillow-guy-claims-donald-trump-is-the-greatest-43790468.png
Supporter? They are soul mates. All the garbage attaches itself to Trump.

Donnie attracts quite the scummy bunch doesn't he? :)
by scummy you mean they step up when times get tough in order to help others,,,

No, I mean scummy grifters and self-promoters who create crappy products and have an F rating from the Better Business Bureau. They fit right in on Team Trump! :)

so why are you talking about lindell???

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

TDS has that effect,,,

then you must have missed where I slammed him that and for the stimulus along with many other things,,,

I guess you are right, because all I have seen you do is defend his every move.

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

TDS has that effect,,,

thats strange since I just slammed him in this discussion with you about the stimulus and said there are many other things I dont like about him,,,

TDS has that effect,,,dont worry youre not alone,,,

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

TDS has that effect,,,

thats strange since I just slammed him in this discussion with you about the stimulus and said there are many other things I dont like about him,,,

Where did you slam him? Oh when you criticized the deficit, but didn't mention his name.

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

TDS has that effect,,,

Where did you slam him? Oh when you criticized the deficit, but didn't mention his name.
FFS you got the TDS badddddd

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

TDS has that effect,,,

Just admit you are a Trump Humper.

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

TDS has that effect,,,

so you want me to lie to you???
sorry wont do it,,,

I have never and will never vote for donald trump for many reasons some include his raising the debt, anti 2nd amendment actions, big government progressive solutions to some issues but mainly a total disregard for the constitution under its original intent,,,

does that satisfy your TDS???

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

TDS has that effect,,,

sorry wont do it,,,

I have never and will never vote for donald trump for many reasons some include his raising the debt, anti 2nd amendment actions, big government progressive solutions to some issues but mainly a total disregard for the constitution under its original intent,,,

You may not vote for him, but you damn sure spend 90% of your time defending him.

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

TDS has that effect,,,

sorry wont do it,,,

You may not vote for him, but you damn sure spend 90% of your time defending him.
defending facts and reality against boldfaced lies is not the same as defending trump,,,

TDS has that effect on some,,,seems you are one of those,,,

this is awesome!

You did in 2016.

NOPE!!!

TDS has that effect,,,

sorry wont do it,,,

defending facts and reality against boldfaced lies is not the same as defending trump,,,

TDS has that effect on some,,,seems you are one of those,,,

Well when you defend one, let me know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back