An Uncomfortable Topic

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
A "third rail" topic in history if there ever was one, the "comfort women" issue is another aspect of WWII that has been taken over by the political concerns of today. Over the past several decades, South Korea has used the issue as a highly reliable button to push whenever they need to distract their public and/or pressure Japan over some unrelated political matter.

To be clear, even one woman forced into sex against her will under any circumstances is an outrage against humanity itself, and even voluntary prostitution is immoral and a form of violence against all women.

That having been said, the majority of the women involved in sexual services during WWII were prostitutes compensated for their 'work.'

Here it comes...

As a man, it is difficult to make judgements about prostitutes. I wonder what percentage of prostitutes feel like victims. I don’t consider prostitution to be immoral. It’s a man paying for a service from a willing provider (assuming she is willing).

Most uncomfortable Unkotare

I read , quite some time ago, that the 'troops' would literally stage a public evisceration of the loudest young woman to protest

a part of me hopes that not true....because it makes me uncomfortable to be a man

~S~

A "third rail" topic in history if there ever was one, the "comfort women" issue is another aspect of WWII that has been taken over by the political concerns of today. Over the past several decades, South Korea has used the issue as a highly reliable button to push whenever they need to distract their public and/or pressure Japan over some unrelated political matter.

To be clear, even one woman forced into sex against her will under any circumstances is an outrage against humanity itself, and even voluntary prostitution is immoral and a form of violence against all women.

That having been said, the majority of the women involved in sexual services during WWII were prostitutes compensated for their 'work.'

Here it comes...
Is your preference male prostitute ? Transgendered ?

If one woman chooses to offer sexual services for money it is in no way violence against all women

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If one woman chooses to offer sexual services for money it is in no way violence against all women

True. besides, who am I to tell a woman what she can or can't do with her body.

Isn't that the popular narrative these days?

Here it comes...

A woman engaging in prostitution in service to invading forces that shoot her family and neighbors, institute martial law, and control access to food and water isn't exactly acting free of coercion.

Just sayin'.

Here it comes...
Well. You mention the Big One, WW2

Lets talk about these forgotten women. Many tied themselves together and jumped.

Talk about uncomfortable.......................

'They raped every German female from eight to 80'

Here it comes...
Well. You mention the Big One, WW2

Lets talk about these forgotten women. Many tied themselves together and jumped.

Talk about uncomfortable.......................

'They raped every German female from eight to 80'

Germany did it to Russia too in history. Pay back is a bitch.............Will I be reported to thre police for saying, Bitch?????

Most of them were FORCED into prostitution to survive and were NOT prostitutes prior to the Japanese putting a gun to their heads.

Then there is the Bataan Death March. I guess those soldiers volunteered for that too.

Here it comes...
Obviously, one who would have been first in line......what with that being the only way INCELs get any....by paying.

Here it comes...
Obviously, one who would have been first in line......what with that being the only way INCELs get any....by paying.
Projecting again? Lol

Here it comes...

A woman engaging in prostitution in service to invading forces that shoot her family and neighbors, institute martial law, and control access to food and water isn't exactly acting free of coercion.

Just sayin'.

A good point.

Yes, it is.
No it is not

It absolutely is. Not only in principle but in fact.
So you have proof that because a woman in France agrees to have sex for money a direct link to violence against a woman in the US exists

Yes, it is.
No it is not

So you have proof that because a woman in France agrees to have sex for money a direct link to violence against a woman in the US exists

Yes.

Yes, it is.
No it is not

Yes.
Post it then

Forum List

Back