an overview of current and future wars, and how to prevent overextending ourselves (spreading ourselves too thin).

Ukraine is never in play as a military objective. It's a place to ship outdated junk ammunition rather than dumping it in the ocean and to throw money at to create a political issue.

Actually, we generally either expend it in training, or destroy it in essentially giant armored furnaces.

I just wish that about 15 years ago our government did not go all "disposal crazy", and destroy most of our surplus equipment at Davis-Monthan. We had thousands of aircraft there not all that long ago that could have been refurbished and sent over there.

99720999754b6781de4cb5e6fc1e6b85.jpg

That was before 2 administrations back, when most of the boneyards for both the Navy and Air Force were eliminated.

There is no twisting your words. What you say over and over is clear as day. You do not care how horribly some people act, how many they kidnap, rape, torture, or kill. Nothing should be done against them, because you have no empathy for anybody and believe that fighting against monster's like that is wrong.

It is not a new philosophy, however it is a morally bankrupt one where you place your own beliefs and feelings above anybody else. It is not a new philosophy, but it is one that is detestable. Especially when others try to shame others into believing as they do.

I do not misunderstand you at all, and I am twisting nothing. I completely understand you, and find your beliefs disgusting.

58ab655c98cbd03e9be9266f59139300.jpg
well, aparrantly it's not clear to you at all.
and the fact that i'd clearly let the Israelis root out Hamas completely this time around, shows everyone here that indeed i do care about innocent casualties.
and the fact i'd propose a North-South 2-state solution, shows i do care about the fate of (reasonably) innocent Palestinians as well.

And this drives home how completely bankrupt and disgusting you are. While trying to proclaim your self-righteousness you are now supporting... genocide? Societal blame that the actions of a few individuals should be placed firmly on the back of an entire peoples?

Sorry, but that kind of mindset is completely and utterly disgusting. And realize I was a careerist in the military. I find it almost laughable that I am the one having to point out how morally wrong that is. Yet, it is something you fully agree with.

As I said, your beliefs and morals are completely flexible, and have no real foundation. You would fit in perfectly in NSDAP Germany, or Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge.
my my that's a lies-filled bunch of insults.
were you hoping to upset me?
or just to destroy my reputation on this forum?
coz you failed at both, i think.

Oh, my sweet summer child.

Do you not remember the times that has done before? You are apparently unaware that the UN is there right now! And has been for decades!

Why do you think I have told you so often to read the Hamas Covenant? I bet you still have not read it, and have absolutely no idea what is in it. This is what is so laughable, somebody can lay right in front of you the problem, and you refuse to take any effort to see what it actually is. You instead just scream from your pulpit how morally righteous you are, and that everybody else is wrong. Meanwhile, you have absolutely no idea what is going on because you refuse to even look.

i don't need to read the Hamas convenant, after seeing just a brief report on Fox News US national about how Hamas was educating it's children with the strong desire to wipe all of Israel off the map.
and i'll take your word for it too, on top of that.

chuckles, knowing that the California Army National Guard alone is about 50% larger than that

i do not determine the size of my country's national army.
that's up to my government, mr smartie.

and the fact i'd propose a North-South 2-state solution, shows i do care about the fate of (reasonably) innocent Palestinians as well.

Uh, are you even aware that there are in reality three states there?

First of course you have Israel, nothing really needs to be said about that.

Then you have the West Bank, that is primarily run by Fatah, the successor of the PLO. And believe it or not, that is the "Official Palestine" that the world recognizes. They are far more moderate, and have been trying to work with Israel for decades.

Hamas however controls the Gaza Strip, and fights against Fatah in the West Bank almost as much as they do Israel. The "Two Palestine's" have tried to reconcile for decades, but as for Hamas that only means "everything under their control" that will likely never happen. The last time they actually tried was in 2014, and it barely lasted six months. Hamas tried to take over the "Unity Government" and move into the West Bank so Fatah pulled out. Primarily as Hamas continued to attack Israel against the wishes of the coalition government. And when the coalition government objected to the continuing attacks Hamas pulled out and started attacking Fatah.

What you propose is utterly a failure, as apparently you know nothing of what is going on there. Tell me, have you actually ever read the Hamas Covenant like I had suggested several posts ago? I bet not, as such things likely mean nothing to you and you would rather believe your own fantasies over reality.

Tell me, have you actually ever read the Hamas Covenant like I had suggested several posts ago? I bet not, as such things likely mean nothing to you and you would rather believe your own fantasies over reality.
i prefer not to get stuck in the past, reading old descriptions of grandpa's hatred towards other groups.

Uh, are you even aware that there are in reality three states there?

First of course you have Israel, nothing really needs to be said about that.

Then you have the West Bank, that is primarily run by Fatah, the successor of the PLO. And believe it or not, that is the "Official Palestine" that the world recognizes. They are far more moderate, and have been trying to work with Israel for decades.

Hamas however controls the Gaza Strip, and fights against Fatah in the West Bank almost as much as they do Israel. The "Two Palestine's" have tried to reconcile for decades, but as for Hamas that only means "everything under their control" that will likely never happen. The last time they actually tried was in 2014, and it barely lasted six months. Hamas tried to take over the "Unity Government" and move into the West Bank so Fatah pulled out. Primarily as Hamas continued to attack Israel against the wishes of the coalition government. And when the coalition government objected to the continuing attacks Hamas pulled out and started attacking Fatah.
ok, i wasn't aware the divide between Fatah and Hamas ran that deep.
then put 'm both to the South (of Israel), Fatah to the East, Hamas to the West facing the sea, with a northern Israeli-Hamas border strip towards the sea port for Hamas.
and make sure that southern border and eastern border of what used to be Israel + Palestine is expandable, please, international communities.

Last edited:
i prefer not to get stuck in the past, reading old descriptions of grandpa's hatred towards other groups.

Sorry, this is the kind of absolute purposeful ignorance that I detest. And all you are doing is proving your outright lunacy in refusing to learn anything.

"Past" and "grandpa's hatred"? The thing was freaking written in 1988! Saying it is old and the past is literally as ignorant as saying there is no need to read Mein Kampf in WWII, or the writings of Marx or Lenin in the 1950s. That is literally their "Constitution" and Hamas is still following it to this day.

Sorry, I simply can't take you seriously anymore. You are outright pointed directly to what Hamas is doing and why, and you are purposefully rejecting it because apparently it is more than a year or two old. That kind of closed-mindedness shows me that you have absolutely no interest in anything but bashing others over the head with your bigoted and closed minded beliefs.

then put 'm both to the South (of Israel), Fatah to the East, Hamas to the West facing the sea, with a northern Israeli-Hamas border strip towards the sea port for Hamas.

What?

skynews-drew-scanlon-blinking-white-guy_4786055.jpg

OK, so this is your idea of "peace". You are for some bizarre reason going to punish the Palestinian government that is actually trying to work with Israel and not attack them, and punish them because of the one that does attack them? Are you even aware of how idiotic that sounds? And you want to move both into the empty desert, where huge numbers would die?

Not to mention that the land "south of Israel" does not even belong to Israel, that belongs to Egypt.

Sorry, but I can't even remember the last time I have read so many posts so completely filled with absolute coprolite. With almost every post you are screaming your absolute ignorance of everything going on in the region, yet insisting at the same time you love peace so much you will kill tens to hundreds of thousands in order to get it.

You are aware that Peacekeeper is a satire, right?

peacemaker-memes-32-1024x928.jpg

What?

skynews-drew-scanlon-blinking-white-guy_4786055.jpg

OK, so this is your idea of "peace". You are for some bizarre reason going to punish the Palestinian government that is actually trying to work with Israel and not attack them, and punish them because of the one that does attack them? Are you even aware of how idiotic that sounds? And you want to move both into the empty desert, where huge numbers would die?

Not to mention that the land "south of Israel" does not even belong to Israel, that belongs to Egypt.

Sorry, but I can't even remember the last time I have read so many posts so completely filled with absolute coprolite. With almost every post you are screaming your absolute ignorance of everything going on in the region, yet insisting at the same time you love peace so much you will kill tens to hundreds of thousands in order to get it.

You are aware that Peacekeeper is a satire, right?

peacemaker-memes-32-1024x928.jpg
look, mr uberly insultive smartass, i DO desire a lasting peace.
and all i said was "maybe it'll help to split it up in a north-south fashion".
leaving it up to UN and government experts to decide upon,
not smartasses on forums.
that said, i would still welcome your opinion if it weren't spread in such ridiculously insultive tones.

now go back to your sandbox, where you belong.
and try not to hurt any of the other kids!

and all i said was "maybe it'll help to split it up in a north-south fashion".
leaving it up to UN and government experts to decide upon,

Uh-huh, like Iraq and Afghanistan were decided upon by "government experts".

And as I have already shown, you have no idea what you are talking about as it is already split up, into 3 states.

The funny thing is, you are the one acting like a child. Belittling anybody that does not agree with you, and even pointing out you have almost no idea what you are talking about.

If you are going to try and tell others what to think and do, you should at least have a clue of the situation and what you are talking about.

Uh-huh, like Iraq and Afghanistan were decided upon by "government experts".
they were. and that's a fluid process btw. depends on who receives the rewards of war.
And as I have already shown, you have no idea what you are talking about as it is already split up, into 3 states.
3 very unpractically situated states, if you ask me.

The funny thing is, you are the one acting like a child. Belittling anybody that does not agree with you, and even pointing out you have almost no idea what you are talking about.

If you are going to try and tell others what to think and do, you should at least have a clue of the situation and what you are talking about.
we all learn as we go along.
i even learned something from you.

now go be happy about yourself,
instead of continuing to hump my leg. :D

Forum List

Back