An Outrage Against Justice

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
A scumbag terrorist who deserved the death penalty if anyone ever did, has had his sentence overturned pending a new sentencing trial. One can only hope that one or many of his fellow inmates will conclude his misbegotten life more expeditiously than the judicial system.

A scumbag terrorist who deserved the death penalty if anyone ever did, has had his sentence overturned pending a new sentencing trial. One can only hope that one or many of his fellow inmates will conclude his misbegotten life more expeditiously than the judicial system.

Just be glad they aren't letting him out because of the Chinese Flu...........

Rotting away in 23 hr lock down Is a far worse fate !!

Rotting away in 23 hr lock down Is a far worse fate !!
Screw that. The fucking dog needs to be put down and forgotten.

It is very sad that some people think that inmates have the right to abuse other inmates.

First, the abused inmate may be innocent.

Second, even if the abused inmate is guilty, other inmates are hardly paragons of virtue who have the right to abuse any other inmate.

That is simply mob "justice." I hear that in our history, groups of people have gone around lynching other people just because those groups decided on their own to mete out punishment.

Personally, I am sorry that the bomber will not be executed. But I hope that he is protected from self-righteous criminals who take it upon themselves to punish another criminal. What a nerve!

It is very sad that some people think that inmates have the right to abuse other inmates.

First, the abused inmate may be innocent.

Second, even if the abused inmate is guilty, other inmates are hardly paragons of virtue who have the right to abuse any other inmate.

That is simply mob "justice." I hear that in our history, groups of people have gone around lynching other people just because those groups decided on their own to mete out punishment.

Personally, I am sorry that the bomber will not be executed. But I hope that he is protected from self-righteous criminals who take it upon themselves to punish another criminal. What a nerve!

personally i cheered when i heard that jeffery dahmer was beaten to death.

He is in Leftists looney land and is probably waiting for the Biden pardon.

He is in Leftists looney land and is probably waiting for the Biden pardon.
Most people in MA understand all too well why this dog got the sentence in the first place.

Nonsense.

It would be an outrage against justice if a defendant were executed the consequence of a tainted jury.

In the United States the burden rests on the government to prove its case – both with regard to a determination of guilt and what sentence is to be imposed.

If the government errs during the course of this process, the government alone is to blame for an overturned sentence.

Indeed, it was idiotic for the government to have tried the case in Boston to begin with.

And Tsarnaev could still be subject to the death penalty – provided the government doesn’t err again.

Forum List

Back