An Open Letter To All Republican Politicians

Sadly there will be many more deaths because our young people are self absorbed, egotistical cretins. They live for gangs, video games and drugs.
Actually they have been very impressive. You would know if Fox ever dared to put them on.

They did, pure commiecrat propaganda. These brats are too stupid to know they are safer at school than they were at those rallies.

Cuz all dupes know how violent Democrats are LOL... Funny how you hater dupes hate everyone who disagrees with you. You are a disgrace.

DC has a violent crime rate 3 times higher than the US average. That little regressive paradise in much more dangerous than Parkland, FL.

The courageous students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida established the “March For Our Lives” after seventeen of their classmates were gunned down in February.

Of course, the congressional Republicans and the worthless turds in the idiot trump’s administration sent their typically hollow “thoughts and prayers", which were then followed by the usual lip service Republicans’ offer for a few short days whenever children are slaughtered in a public school. Those politicians then return to business as usual, again choosing to ignore the danger our students now face.

The GOP’s consistent and unforgivable indifference to these mass murders inspired, not only the Stoneman Douglas High School students, but hundred-of-thousands of students across the nation. The crusade started by the Stoneman Douglas survivors has rapidly become a true grassroots movement among students in grade schools, middle schools, high schools, and parents here in the U.S., and internationally.

Today (Saturday) the “March For Our Lives” in Washington, DC, is but one of the 800 rallies and marches scheduled to protest the epidemic of gun violence in the United States and to call for stricter gun control measures. And it’s happening only because kids nationwide are fed up with the Republicans forcing them to be sitting ducks for anyone with a gun.

Happily, the congressional Republicans are dismissing this movement as a fad that will soon disappear, so the cash from the NRA and its gun nut members will continue to roll in.

Fortunately, the children are not like their parents, adults who forget an issue as soon as it leaves the headlines. This is the students’ only issue. And with Facebook and other social media, the students need no press coverage to keep their “March For Our Lives” alive and growing. And face it, the kids are far more savvy of the power of social media than their parents, and infinitely more than the old geezers in the GOP.

So, to the congressional Republicans and the idiot trump and his corrupt cronies, please, do the United States a favor, do all you can to show disrespect for the students, “March For Our Lives”, and everyone who participates in marches, rallies, and any other form of protest associated with this movement.

The GOP’s consistent and unforgivable indifference to these mass murders will then remain as a powerful inspiration those hundreds-of-thousands of student already involved, and motivate thousands upon thousands more to join with them.

This will increase their numbers even more in the voting block formed by those turning eighteen before the 2018 mid-term elections, and eligible to vote. It will really give a boost to that number for the 2020 presidential election.

Sadly, it is inevitable there will be more school shootings and deaths before November. But, with the GOP’s ongoing indifference and disrespect towards America’s students and these new voters, these young people will know, exactly who their enemies are in congress, the White House, in state legislatures, and in the governors’ mansions. And they will know who they must vote out of office.

So, keep those meaningless thoughts and prayers coming. Serve the NRA and its gun nuts. Most important of all, demand the idiot trump launch no Twitter campaign of insults or hurtful tirades directed at the students or the “March For Our Lives” movement. He will immediately do so, which will also help get you GOP S.O.B.s thrown out.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, the conservatives remain either unaware or will deny their individual response to this thread is their typical nonsense consisting of denial, alternate facts, and/or off-topic silliness. (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, deflection, memes, etc.). The conservatives' mindless prattle is expected by people of reason, who also realize it is a waste of time to offer the conservatives any reply.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/03/hundreds-of-thousands-of-people-marching-against-gun-violence-today-1/

Take NRA money ,get your resumes ready, republican P***ks
Please make the next election all about gun control. Please. Please. Please.
Gun control and open borders.

1- Your an idiot, Now everyone in the room is more stupid
2- go buy stock in Dixie cups and candle compainesView attachment 184543 and candles
The kids are polarized............and I have no problem with them protesting and holding candle light vigils for the fallen.........

But I will not go the path of other countries that will lead to the UTOPIA of what the left wants and has wet dreams over. The banning of all guns in the United States............Whether they deny it or not............that is their ultimate goal...........and they can pound sand........
Bulshit. Almost no one has a problem with Hunters. And hunting weapons are all anyone needs 4 defense.

I use my AR for hunting, so you agree that's all I need?

I'll provide a thoughtful reply when the OP managed to make not only a thoughtful argument, but an intelligent one. An argument that does not drip in unbridled and illogical emotionalism.

Here's a summary of the OP's emotional outburst, "worthless turds, idiot Trump, hollow, lip service, unforgivable indifference, crusade, epidemic, fed up, forcing, dismissing, gun nut members, old geezers, corrupt cronies, disrespect, enemies, meaningless, hurtful, GOP S.O.B.'s, denial, silliness, prattle." while venting the OP used some of these 2 or 3 times.
Sounds as though he is dire need of a enema. I hope they get massive gun cool and confiscations. These stupid bastards havn't seen blood yet.

Sadly there will be many more deaths because our young people are self absorbed, egotistical cretins. They live for gangs, video games and drugs.

Yes, we know all those teens on the Honor Roll,getting Scholarships to attend College are what you call them!

It must be miserable to be so wrong about the Majority of teens.

Yet you voted for an ignorant fool that speaks and acts on a 4TH grade level.

Yes, we know all those teens on the Honor Roll,getting Scholarships to attend College are what you call them!

those kids speaking out yesterday are not only smarter than the rednecks here but the ah in our WH too

those kids speaking out yesterday are not only smarter than the rednecks here but the ah in our WH too

Of course they are. A poster that calls herself Tipsy Lady is calling students she does not know names?

2- go buy stock in Dixie cups and candle compainesView attachment 184543 and candles
The kids are polarized............and I have no problem with them protesting and holding candle light vigils for the fallen.........

But I will not go the path of other countries that will lead to the UTOPIA of what the left wants and has wet dreams over. The banning of all guns in the United States............Whether they deny it or not............that is their ultimate goal...........and they can pound sand........
Bulshit. Almost no one has a problem with Hunters. And hunting weapons are all anyone needs 4 defense.

I agree you're nuts.

The courageous students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida established the “March For Our Lives” after seventeen of their classmates were gunned down in February.

Of course, the congressional Republicans and the worthless turds in the idiot trump’s administration sent their typically hollow “thoughts and prayers", which were then followed by the usual lip service Republicans’ offer for a few short days whenever children are slaughtered in a public school. Those politicians then return to business as usual, again choosing to ignore the danger our students now face.

The GOP’s consistent and unforgivable indifference to these mass murders inspired, not only the Stoneman Douglas High School students, but hundred-of-thousands of students across the nation. The crusade started by the Stoneman Douglas survivors has rapidly become a true grassroots movement among students in grade schools, middle schools, high schools, and parents here in the U.S., and internationally.

Today (Saturday) the “March For Our Lives” in Washington, DC, is but one of the 800 rallies and marches scheduled to protest the epidemic of gun violence in the United States and to call for stricter gun control measures. And it’s happening only because kids nationwide are fed up with the Republicans forcing them to be sitting ducks for anyone with a gun.

Happily, the congressional Republicans are dismissing this movement as a fad that will soon disappear, so the cash from the NRA and its gun nut members will continue to roll in.

Fortunately, the children are not like their parents, adults who forget an issue as soon as it leaves the headlines. This is the students’ only issue. And with Facebook and other social media, the students need no press coverage to keep their “March For Our Lives” alive and growing. And face it, the kids are far more savvy of the power of social media than their parents, and infinitely more than the old geezers in the GOP.

So, to the congressional Republicans and the idiot trump and his corrupt cronies, please, do the United States a favor, do all you can to show disrespect for the students, “March For Our Lives”, and everyone who participates in marches, rallies, and any other form of protest associated with this movement.

The GOP’s consistent and unforgivable indifference to these mass murders will then remain as a powerful inspiration those hundreds-of-thousands of student already involved, and motivate thousands upon thousands more to join with them.

This will increase their numbers even more in the voting block formed by those turning eighteen before the 2018 mid-term elections, and eligible to vote. It will really give a boost to that number for the 2020 presidential election.

Sadly, it is inevitable there will be more school shootings and deaths before November. But, with the GOP’s ongoing indifference and disrespect towards America’s students and these new voters, these young people will know, exactly who their enemies are in congress, the White House, in state legislatures, and in the governors’ mansions. And they will know who they must vote out of office.

So, keep those meaningless thoughts and prayers coming. Serve the NRA and its gun nuts. Most important of all, demand the idiot trump launch no Twitter campaign of insults or hurtful tirades directed at the students or the “March For Our Lives” movement. He will immediately do so, which will also help get you GOP S.O.B.s thrown out.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, the conservatives remain either unaware or will deny their individual response to this thread is their typical nonsense consisting of denial, alternate facts, and/or off-topic silliness. (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, deflection, memes, etc.). The conservatives' mindless prattle is expected by people of reason, who also realize it is a waste of time to offer the conservatives any reply.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/03/hundreds-of-thousands-of-people-marching-against-gun-violence-today-1/

Take NRA money ,get your resumes ready, republican P***ks
Please make the next election all about gun control. Please. Please. Please.
Gun control and open borders.
Open borders is total BS GOP propaganda, super poop.

That is only an opinion.............I have only called out one of them BTW...........after seeing him speak in a video..........now why would I do that...............what did he say.....................White privilege.........was the terms he used.......same terms used by liberals all across the nation.............and on these boards.......

Seems I struck a raw nerve ending with you.........You almost post normal when your angry you paid liberal shrill.

I've been posting on and off boards since the mid 90's and time and time again I've seen your side slip up and say exactly what I post against...............Democratic underground had a strategy session once that I read on this very issue...........

Saying keep it in baby steps........let's get the guns registered then ban them when we have control of all 3 branches of Government...............Clear and in the open on their site.......

So please don't lecture me on the BS..........because I think your lying.

New York City confiscating rifles and shotguns

New York City’s ban on rifles and shotguns that hold more than five rounds is now being enforced, according to a letter the NYPD is sending out to targeted city gun owners.

“It appears you are in possession of a rifle and/or Shotgun (listed below) that has an ammunition feeding device capable of holding more than five (5) rounds of ammunition. Rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than five (5) rounds of ammunition are unlawful to possess in New York City, as per NYC Administrative Code 10-306 (b).”

“You have the following options,” the letter explains.

“1. Immediately surrender your Rifle and/or Shotgun to your local police precinct, and notify this office of the invoice number. The firearm may be sold or permanently removed from the City of New York thereafter.

and continue reading

I agree you're nuts.

Poor little regressive, your attempt to be witty filed, care to address what I actually said?

Seems I struck a raw nerve ending with you.........You almost post normal when your angry you paid liberal shrill.

I've been posting on and off boards since the mid 90's and time and time again I've seen your side slip up and say exactly what I post against...............Democratic underground had a strategy session once that I read on this very issue...........

Saying keep it in baby steps........let's get the guns registered then ban them when we have control of all 3 branches of Government...............Clear and in the open on their site.......

So please don't lecture me on the BS..........because I think your lying.
The only people lying are your bought off GOP propagandists, Dupes.

I agree you're nuts.

Poor little regressive, your attempt to be witty filed, care to address what I actually said?

I did and you have plenty of company in GOP deplorable dupe world. WTH do you hunt? Isis?

New York City confiscating rifles and shotguns

New York City’s ban on rifles and shotguns that hold more than five rounds is now being enforced, according to a letter the NYPD is sending out to targeted city gun owners.

“It appears you are in possession of a rifle and/or Shotgun (listed below) that has an ammunition feeding device capable of holding more than five (5) rounds of ammunition. Rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than five (5) rounds of ammunition are unlawful to possess in New York City, as per NYC Administrative Code 10-306 (b).”

“You have the following options,” the letter explains.

“1. Immediately surrender your Rifle and/or Shotgun to your local police precinct, and notify this office of the invoice number. The firearm may be sold or permanently removed from the City of New York thereafter.

and continue reading
That is 5 years old and total b*******, dooPerino.

I agree you're nuts.

I did and you have plenty of company in GOP deplorable dupe world. WTH do you hunt? Isis?

Nope, wild hogs, they run in some pretty big herds and the rail system allows me to change from night to day scopes easily. That is not available on a standard hunting rifle. No charge for the education dupe.

I agree you're nuts.

Nope, wild hogs, they run in some pretty big herds and the rail system allows me to change from night to day scopes easily. That is not available on a standard hunting rifle. No charge for the education dupe.

Here in New York state they don't allow night hunting. A guy killed a woman walking her dog recently, up for manslaughter. Of course we think Texans are crazy. You are pretty good evidence. Everywhere but Texas I suppose.

I agree you're nuts.

Here in New York state they don't allow night hunting. A guy killed a woman walking her dog recently, up for manslaughter. Of course we think Texans are crazy. You are pretty good evidence. Everywhere but Texas I suppose.

Hogs primarily move from cover at night, infrared or heat sensing scopes are the best way to get them and I always shoot from an elevated position so I'm shooting down.

Forum List

Back