An Oklahoma corrections officer was found guilty of helping white supremacists attack Black detainees in jail

You are a racist moron. Dumb ass do you think this is the first story where we have seen police corruption.

The dumbass is the ignorant negro who thinks I've not seen police corruption before.

Also, this has nothing to do with the police and everything to do with corrections officers. They're different, you know. Given the amount of time you've likely spent as a guest of the State, I'm surprised you weren't aware of that.

Ignorant moolie...

The dumbass is the ignorant negro who thinks I've not seen police corruption before.
I know your dumbass has, you are just in denial.
Also, this has nothing to do with the police and everything to do with corrections officers. They're different, you know. Given the amount of time you've likely spent as a guest of the State, I'm surprised you weren't aware of that.

Ignorant moolie...
One and the same, ignorant white boy.

I know your dumbass has, you are just in denial.

I'm literally here saying I've seen police corruption, and you're fucking stupid enough to sit there and tell me I've seen it, I'm just in denial about seeing it.

Got it.

If stupidity could fly your house would be a fuckin' airport...

One and the same, ignorant white boy.

No they're not, dumbass. It varies from state to state but, generally speaking, corrections officers do not have the power to arrest anyone outside a detention facility.

In Rhode Island, a corrections officer can make an arrest anywhere in the state. In Michigan, however, corrections officers cannot. In Oregon, a corrections officer can effect an arrest anywhere in the state, but only if the person being arrested in an escaped inmate. In Ohio, a corrections officer has no arrest authorityanywhere, even within prison walls. The State Police handle those arrests.

So, you see, they're not "one and the same".

But, you're just an ignorant negro, so you didn't know that...

Forum List

Back