An intimate moment with Rick Perry

We clearly see the real Rick Perry for what he is in this video. The college student apparently did his homework studying up on the Texas debt record numbers before quizing Rick Perry about it. Rick Perry is obviously frustrated and refuses to answer the question from the student. I think this is in bad taste what Perry did to the student and I think this video should be spread everywhere.

The student named Mr. Hjelms asked this:

“Considering state debt has nearly tripled and spending has increased by two thirds since you were governor, and also that ACORN considered your help their ‘proudest moment,’ what were the differences between him and the current liberal president?”

This is a challenging line of questioning, but it was set forth politely, and I would have liked to have heard Mr Perry’s reply. Mr Perry had started to say “I don’t know where…” and then changed course. When Mr Hjelms talked over him to cite his source, replying to what he took to be the thrust of Mr. Perry’s abandoned first response, and when he continued to try to say where he got his numbers, Mr. Perry used the opportunity to act as though Mr. Hjelms was not actually interested in a response and moved on. “You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about, brother”, he added in valediction, which is somewhat ironic, as Mr. Hjelms was trying to explain how he knew what he was talking about.

Debt-Chart-1-e1314143894707.jpg

Watch Perry poke innocent college student
Rick Perry brushing off University of Iowa student - YouTube

On the other hand watch how Governor Sarah Palin treats a person when he confronts her with a political issue. See the constrast between the two? In Perry’s case, the citizen gets a finger poke, in Palin’s case, he gets a hug!

Gov. Palin talks with Nicholas Tucker - YouTube

Oh you big fucking baby. THIS is what you want to whine about? Perry touched the guys chest with his finger. It was hardly the devastating chest poke you are crying in your Wheaties about.

Grow a pair.

:lol:

Yep.

This vid is going to play well in the General by golly.

:clap2:

"What I asked Governor Perry was “Considering state debt has nearly tripled and spending has increased by two thirds since you were governor, and also that ACORN considered your help their ‘proudest moment,’ what were the differences between him and the current liberal president?” As you can see, he immediately tried to excuse away the numbers."

That would be because it's not true...imagine that.

The Texas debt has doubled since 2001, not tripled.

And the reason is, according to Politifact, that infrastructure borrowing was allowed for the first time by voter referendum:
It turns out that transportation is responsible for most of the added debt load under Perry, increasing from basically nothing in 2000 to $11.8 billion outstanding as of Aug. 31 2009. That's because before 2001, the Texas Department of Transportation lacked the authority to borrow money to pay for road projects. Voters gave it that power in 2001 when they approved a constitutional amendment that Perry supported.

So the kid was wrong, and when Perry tried to explain the truth, the kid cut him off.

He had an agenda based on false information.

Glad to hear it ONLY doubled....lol

According to Politifact, infrastructure borrowing was allowed for the first time by voter referendum accounted for the lion's share of the increased debt.
It turns out that transportation is responsible for most of the added debt load under Perry, increasing from basically nothing in 2000 to $11.8 billion outstanding as of Aug. 31 2009. That's because before 2001, the Texas Department of Transportation lacked the authority to borrow money to pay for road projects. Voters gave it that power in 2001 when they approved a constitutional amendment that Perry supported.

Unlike the Obamacrats who only give lip-service to spending on infrastructure & wasted the money on ACORN/SEIU cronies & unemployment, Rick Perry actually spent the money on infrastructure.

"What I asked Governor Perry was “Considering state debt has nearly tripled and spending has increased by two thirds since you were governor, and also that ACORN considered your help their ‘proudest moment,’ what were the differences between him and the current liberal president?” As you can see, he immediately tried to excuse away the numbers."

what a silly question to ask someone who thinks social security has "destroyed the fabric of our country" and thinks secession is an option.

Forum List

Back