An Interesting take on CNN Polls

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
You know... I finally understand why people actually have college classes on political science and what not now. For the life of me I couldn't figure out how the numbers came out, when I looked at the data myself. This guy explains it much better. I don't know... That doesn't seem like something a News Network should do. That's... What I have always called.. lying.

Polls are designed to manipulate public opinion. The sociopaths want people to believe the majority of the voters are going to vote Biden so Trump voters may as well just stay home. They admit the over sample democrooks, and I'm confident they conduct their polling in places where there are lots of bed wetting moonbats. I've never had a pollster call me, and I would probably lie to them anyway if I bothered with it.

Polls are designed to manipulate public opinion. The sociopaths want people to believe the majority of the voters are going to vote Biden so Trump voters may as well just stay home. They admit the over sample democrooks, and I'm confident they conduct their polling in places where there are lots of bed wetting moonbats. I've never had a pollster call me, and I would probably lie to them anyway if I bothered with it.

It's an age old strategy among dems.

You know... I finally understand why people actually have college classes on political science and what not now. For the life of me I couldn't figure out how the numbers came out, when I looked at the data myself. This guy explains it much better. I don't know... That doesn't seem like something a News Network should do. That's... What I have always called.. lying.

Neat! So does that also explain all the other polls you don't like, and only those polls?

eek... 40.1% and falling....

• Banned
Neat! So does that also explain all the other polls you don't like, and only those polls?
Actually... If you check my history... You would understand just how stupid that is to say to me.

• Banned
Actually... If you check my history... You would understand just how stupid that is to say to me.
Neat!

So, your answer is...? I think it was a yes or no question.
Let just say I believe the same thing about all polls. What happened in 2016 ... there were polls then too.

Edit: This is a different subject though... They straight out lied. They KNOW they are doing falsehoods. It's intentional.

This is up there with the Covington kids.

• Banned
What happened in 2016 ... there were polls then too.
Yep! And they were pretty much right on it, just before election night. HIllary saw a precipitous drop. Remember?
No... They were not. They never were.

Edit: This is a different subject though... They straight out lied. They KNOW they are doing falsehoods. It's intentional.

No... They were not
Hmm, no, they pretty much were. They measure the popular vote, and they all crashed for Hillary pretty quickly. They ended up well within the margin of error on the popular vote. Go look it up, if you want
You think that many people changed their minds at the last couple days? You're an idiot if you believe that. I don't mean that as an insult. I mean it as an accurate description.

Feel free to keep thinking that... I don't mind.

You do realize you're talking to a parrot right? There is not even the slightest bit of "thinking" going on with that vacuous drone.

Feel free to keep thinking that... I don't mind.

You do realize you're talking to a parrot right? There is not even the slightest bit of "thinking" going on with that vacuous drone.

Can't make them look like anything... They have to do it. I figure he looks just a little more stupid every time he ignores that edit.

Forum List

Back