An interesting point

An interesting point?

Sorry but
. <---- that's a more interesting point than that nonsense.

It's worded in such a way that is typical of the my body my choice fanatics.

The folk who shout loudly about it being OK to abort babies - I wonder how they'd feel if their mothers were so flippant with their lives (and don't say you wouldn't technically feel a thing because you wouldn't be here now - because you know what I mean).

A bad life is better than no life.
A life unwanted is better than no life.
A life in poverty is better than no life.

It's honestly an absolute sociopath that doesn't understand the value of a life - especially an innocent one. It's actually disturbing.

An interesting point?

Sorry but
. <---- that's a more interesting point than that nonsense.

It's worded in such a way that is typical of the my body my choice fanatics.

The folk who shout loudly about it being OK to abort babies - I wonder how they'd feel if their mothers were so flippant with their lives (and don't say you wouldn't technically feel a thing because you wouldn't be here now - because you know what I mean).

A bad life is better than no life.
A life unwanted is better than no life.
A life in poverty is better than no life.

It's honestly an absolute sociopath that doesn't understand the value of a life - especially an innocent one. It's actually disturbing.
Yes. You do seem disturbed.

I read this in the comments section of a major newspaper.

"The unborn" are a convenient group of people to advocate for.

They never make demands of you; they are morally uncomplicated, unlike the incarcerated, addicted, or the chronically poor; they don't resent your condescension or complain that you are not politically correct; unlike widows, they don't ask you to question patriarchy; unlike orphans, they don't need money, education, or childcare; unlike aliens, they don't bring all that racial, cultural, and religious baggage that you dislike; they allow you to feel good about yourself without any work at creating or maintaining relationships; and when they are born, you can forget about them, because they cease to be unborn.

It's almost as if, by being born, they have died to you.

You can love the unborn and advocate for them without substantially challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege, without re-imagining social structures, apologizing, or making reparations to anyone.

They are, in short, the perfect people to love if you want to claim you love Jesus but actually dislike people who breathe.

--Methodist Pastor David Barnhart".

I think it's a pretty good explanation of why conservatives are so rabidly pro birth but against anything that helps the kid after he or she is born.

No Moon Bat. Once again you are confused.

We humans simply don't like killing children. Something you Libtard filth will never understand because you don't have basic humanitarian values. You are simply too fucked up in your evil little minds to understand.

The church ministries finding homes for the illegal immigrant children crossing the border are helping children, after they are born.....

Not certain the claimed Christans on this board like that though?

Stupid post. Stupid Poster. Stupid point.

Concern for one type of person does not preclude concern for others. THis is simply the projection of a stupid poster who is trying to justify his own lack of concern.

I read this in the comments section of a major newspaper.

"The unborn" are a convenient group of people to advocate for.

They never make demands of you; they are morally uncomplicated, unlike the incarcerated, addicted, or the chronically poor; they don't resent your condescension or complain that you are not politically correct; unlike widows, they don't ask you to question patriarchy; unlike orphans, they don't need money, education, or childcare; unlike aliens, they don't bring all that racial, cultural, and religious baggage that you dislike; they allow you to feel good about yourself without any work at creating or maintaining relationships; and when they are born, you can forget about them, because they cease to be unborn.

It's almost as if, by being born, they have died to you.

You can love the unborn and advocate for them without substantially challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege, without re-imagining social structures, apologizing, or making reparations to anyone.

They are, in short, the perfect people to love if you want to claim you love Jesus but actually dislike people who breathe.

--Methodist Pastor David Barnhart".

I think it's a pretty good explanation of why conservatives are so rabidly pro birth but against anything that helps the kid after he or she is born.
For conservatives, ‘abortion’ is a wedge issue used as a partisan weapon to attack opponents and keep the base angry, engaged, and going to the polls.

References to the ‘unborn’ and ‘babies’ is baseless demagoguery, a bad-faith attempt to conflate subjective moral and religious beliefs with that of the law in an effort to ‘justify’ compelling women to give birth against their will, in violation of the right to privacy.

I feel like I need to correct something.

I am not "pro abortion". I am against abortion. I think we should do everything in our power to convince everyone concerned not to have one. That's more than showing ugly pictures of bloody fetuses and screaming insults, Republicans.

But when we fail, and we will fail sometimes, it should happen in a clean, safe environment And be performed by a trained physician. Not in some back alley somewhere by some quack with a coat hanger.

That's why I'm pro choice.

The church ministries finding homes for the illegal immigrant children crossing the border are helping children, after they are born.....

Not certain the claimed Christans on this board like that though?
Good point.

Forum List

Back