An interesting point about the spread of COVID-19

It's well known that China is ground zero for the virus. But it seems to be running rampant in several areas that have close ties to China: Iran for instance, and Italy. Apparently China has been spending billions of dollars, investing in many projects there...

Half the World Worries About Italy Getting in Bed With China

But the most disturbing observation is how the virus seems to be more prevalent in certain US locations, more so than any other areas of the US: California, Washington, Oregon, and New York are shown to have more cases of the virus.

That says one thing to me: That China's influence must be strong in those states. Does that sound unreasonable, given the left-leaning political atmosphere of California, Washington, Oregon, and New York?

coronavirus-us-cases-map-promo-1583277425489-superJumbo-v25.png

Ever stop to think that it's more prevalent on the West coast because that is the main place where people enter the country when coming in from China?

California and New York receives the highest number of Chinese immigrants, as well as Texas and Florida. How would you explain the large breakout in Washington State and very little activity in Texas and Florida?

Chinese Immigrants in the United States

Chinese-SPT-Fig2.png

Then explain to me how the virus is hitting Italy so hard., China has been spending billions of dollars in Italy, yet they have so few Chinese immigrants.

Italy: number of immigrants arrivals 2019-2020 | Statista

Hey stupid................Seattle and it's port area receives a lot of people and goods from China. As far as your bullshit about Italy, go ask them about it. But, I can assure you that it has zero to do with "left" or "right" areas. Viruses have zero political affiliations. Stuff like viruses targeting left leaning areas is a really crazy conspiracy theory, somewhere in the Alex Jones area.

Seattle is full of the chinese!!
As is most of the NW. Hell,my liberal cousin from BC and her friends call the University of BC the school of A billion Chinks.

University of BC is in Vancouver Canada.

It's well known that China is ground zero for the virus. But it seems to be running rampant in several areas that have close ties to China: Iran for instance, and Italy. Apparently China has been spending billions of dollars, investing in many projects there...

But the most disturbing observation is how the virus seems to be more prevalent in certain US locations, more so than any other areas of the US: California, Washington, Oregon, and New York are shown to have more cases of the virus.

That says one thing to me: That China's influence must be strong in those states. Does that sound unreasonable, given the left-leaning political atmosphere of California, Washington, Oregon, and New York?

Ever stop to think that it's more prevalent on the West coast because that is the main place where people enter the country when coming in from China?

California and New York receives the highest number of Chinese immigrants, as well as Texas and Florida. How would you explain the large breakout in Washington State and very little activity in Texas and Florida?

Chinese-SPT-Fig2.png

Then explain to me how the virus is hitting Italy so hard., China has been spending billions of dollars in Italy, yet they have so few Chinese immigrants.

Hey stupid................Seattle and it's port area receives a lot of people and goods from China. As far as your bullshit about Italy, go ask them about it. But, I can assure you that it has zero to do with "left" or "right" areas. Viruses have zero political affiliations. Stuff like viruses targeting left leaning areas is a really crazy conspiracy theory, somewhere in the Alex Jones area.

As is most of the NW. Hell,my liberal cousin from BC and her friends call the University of BC the school of A billion Chinks.

And where is that located?

Chinese-SPT-Fig2.png

Do a simple google search.
This shits been going on for decades.

Chinese-SPT-Fig2.png

I already told you, it's located in Vancouver Canada, and since it's in a different country, there are procedures you have to go through before being allowed into this country. And, I'm pretty sure they are checking for the virus when crossing the border.

Yeah I'm sure virus bacteria are sitting around in China at their strategy meeting going "Now which alea of Unitee States most reft-reaning? We go there!"

SMH

What I see on your map is darker circles under Seattle, San Francisco, Boston and New York --- ALL areas of high Asian populations.

You missed the point. A viral foreign attack on this country would most likely be facilitated through contact with the most sympathetic and politically-aligned segment of American society. That would be you.

A foreign enemy is not about to plop their viral agents down in the middle of flyover country, where it would do the least damage. They're going to shoot for high-population centers on the outskirts of the country, most of which are liberal political stongholds

Ummm no Twinkles, fraid not. You see son, number one there is no such thing as "left states" or "right states". There are simply "states'. Now my own state has relatively very few reported infections. South Carolina, Georgia and Florida all have more. New Mexico has zero cases, all its neighbors have some. Etc etc.

As far as your inane Flyover Country theory, there is a continuous line coast-to-coast right over that Flyover Country (here)

And finally **ANY** infectious virus, of any kind regardless where or how it developed, is going to dominate higher population centers rather than lower ones, BY DEFINITION.

Obviously it's staring you right in the face and you still don't see it.

election-2016-county-map.png

What you've got there is two unrelated maps which, if you landed from another planet and knew nothing about this country, both would tell you where the population density is.

Y'all partisan hacks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally get desperate sometimes.

Wait, did I say "sometimes"?
And you liars want to hurt this country. Your pretense otherwise is not fooling anyone.

Chinese-SPT-Fig2.png

I already told you, it's located in Vancouver Canada, and since it's in a different country, there are procedures you have to go through before being allowed into this country. And, I'm pretty sure they are checking for the virus when crossing the border.

I thought you people were against borders?
Not that that makes a fuken difference.
I'll say again. Do a simple google search about the chinese buying up the west coast or stay stupid.
Doesn't make a damn difference to me other than to prove liberals are every bit as stupid as we know them to be.

LMFAO. it's just the flu though.

NY Gov. Deploys National Guard To Set Up ‘CONTAINMENT AREA’

It’s strong because those states have the highest homeless population.

Chinese-SPT-Fig2.png

Yeah, and it's infecting the hell out of Democrat-controlled shitholes. Maybe we should just call this the Demovirus.

"Fema Prison Blues"

I hear the train a comin'
It's rolling round the bend
Ain't seen no anti-vaxer since I don't know when
I'm stuck in Fema prison, and time keeps draggin' on
But that train keeps a rollin' on down to camp Antone
Martial-Law-Coronavirus.jpg

When I was first infected my doctor told me son
"Always wash yer hands boy, to pass this on ain’t fun"
But I spat on a man in Reno just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and cry
sheeple-be-like-fema-camps-arent-real-bro-and-if-5674285.png

I bet there's sick folks shackled inside them fema cars
They're probably rethinking of hangin’ cheesy bars
Well you know they had it coming, got no insurance fee
But those people keep a croakin'
And that's what we can’t see
images

Well if they freed me from fema prison
If that fema train was mine
I’d keep ‘em all up dancing, serve corona with a lime
Far from Fema prison, that's where we want to play
And I'd let that fema whistle blow my blues away

w/apologies to the man in black ~S~

You mean that state where china is buying up real estate.

Nailed it!

"Unlike foreign buyers from other countries who spread their investments more evenly across the U.S., Chinese residential real-estate investment is highly concentrated on the Pacific Coast. Nearly 40% of Chinese buyers have purchased in California, home to a large Asian community...

...But California isn’t the only place where a fall in Chinese buyers would make a difference. Chinese nationals represent a significant share of the foreign buyers of residential real estate in the New York City metropolitan area..."

I wonder if those living in those Pacific coast and New York shitholes have thanked the Chinese for their death virus? Oh well, that's what you get when you're sleeping with the enemy.

The Chinese purchase more U.S. residential real estate than buyers from any other foreign country, but Trump’s trade war may change that

Nailed it!

"Unlike foreign buyers from other countries who spread their investments more evenly across the U.S., Chinese residential real-estate investment is highly concentrated on the Pacific Coast. Nearly 40% of Chinese buyers have purchased in California, home to a large Asian community...

...But California isn’t the only place where a fall in Chinese buyers would make a difference. Chinese nationals represent a significant share of the foreign buyers of residential real estate in the New York City metropolitan area..."

I wonder if those living in those Pacific coast and New York shitholes have thanked the Chinese for their death virus? Oh well, that's what you get when you're sleeping with the enemy.

The Chinese purchase more U.S. residential real estate than buyers from any other foreign country, but Trump’s trade war may change that

Other articles by the author of your link, Ethan Huff:

"Why is the World Health Organization engaged in bioweapons research?"

"Political elite may have already been vaccinated against coronavirus"

Also tags associated with his scaremongering article...

"global emergency, badscience, badmedicine, Mike Pence, one million, President Trump, stupid, White House..."

Is this like the Alex Jone's InfoWars of the survivalist community or something?

:laughing0301:

Nailed it!

"global emergency, badscience, badmedicine, Mike Pence, one million, President Trump, stupid, White House..."

Is this like the Alex Jone's InfoWars of the survivalist community or something?

While the rest of your post sounds like pure crap, the one thing that is in there that is true (as well as necessary), is that the WHO needs to be involved in bioweapons research. They not only need to know how to combat it, but they also need to know how to clean it up in case it is used against this country. I spent 20 years in the Navy, and every sea tour, I was a member of the NBC teams.

Nailed it!

While the rest of your post sounds like pure crap, the one thing that is in there that is true (as well as necessary), is that the WHO needs to be involved in bioweapons research. They not only need to know how to combat it, but they also need to know how to clean it up in case it is used against this country. I spent 20 years in the Navy, and every sea tour, I was a member of the NBC teams.

Call me unimpressed.
I've gone through the very rare candidas infection in my hip after a hip replacement.
They called it the worst thing since ebola.
Turned out to be bullshit.
Yes and that was from the the CDC in Atlanta.

Nailed it!

Call me unimpressed.
I've gone through the very rare candidas infection in my hip after a hip replacement.
They called it the worst thing since ebola.
Turned out to be bullshit.
Yes and that was from the the CDC in Atlanta.

You had one thing you had to learn about. I had to know about nerve, blood, blister and choking agents and how they worked, what the warning signs were for each, and what to do in case I encountered someone who had been hit by an agent.

And, hate to tell you, but the CDC is very much different from the WHO. Here, educate yourself........................

The W.H.O. Versus the C.D.C.

The C.D.C. is a branch of the United States government and answers to the president, Congress and the courts, while the W.H.O. is a United Nations agency and answers to an annual assembly of the world's health ministers.

I was a member of the NBC teams.

what does that stand for Biker?

~S~

Nuclear, Biological and Chemical. That is what they called it when I first deployed in '83. Then, later, they called it CBR warfare (Chemical, Biological and Radioactive). In being a member, you have to know what the various agents are, how they can be delivered, what the countermeasures are, and what you should do if you run across someone who has encountered an agent. You also have to know the differences between blood, choking, blister and nerve agents, because each one requires different treatment.

And, you also had the great joy of dressing up in HAZMAT suits (completely sealed, hot and uncomfortable), and going outside the ship while the water washdown system was running so that you could scrub down the ship.

Forum List

Back