An interesting point about the spread of COVID-19

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
It's well known that China is ground zero for the virus. But it seems to be running rampant in several areas that have close ties to China: Iran for instance, and Italy. Apparently China has been spending billions of dollars, investing in many projects there...

Half the World Worries About Italy Getting in Bed With China

But the most disturbing observation is how the virus seems to be more prevalent in certain US locations, more so than any other areas of the US: California, Washington, Oregon, and New York are shown to have more cases of the virus.

That says one thing to me: That China's influence must be strong in those states. Does that sound unreasonable, given the left-leaning political atmosphere of California, Washington, Oregon, and New York?

coronavirus-us-cases-map-promo-1583277425489-superJumbo-v25.png

It's well known that China is ground zero for the virus. But it seems to be running rampant in several areas that have close ties to China: Iran for instance, and Italy. Apparently China has been spending billions of dollars, investing in many projects there...

But the most disturbing observation is how the virus seems to be more prevalent in certain US locations, more so than any other areas of the US: California, Washington, Oregon, and New York are shown to have more cases of the virus.

That says one thing to me: That China's influence must be strong in those states. Does that sound unreasonable, given the left-leaning political atmosphere of California, Washington, Oregon, and New York?

Ever stop to think that it's more prevalent on the West coast because that is the main place where people enter the country when coming in from China?

Yeah I'm sure virus bacteria are sitting around in China at their strategy meeting going "Now which alea of Unitee States most reft-reaning? We go there!"

SMH

What I see on your map is darker circles under Seattle, San Francisco, Boston and New York --- ALL areas of high Asian populations.

Ever stop to think that it's more prevalent on the West coast because that is the main place where people enter the country when coming in from China?

California and New York receives the highest number of Chinese immigrants, as well as Texas and Florida. How would you explain the large breakout in Washington State and very little activity in Texas and Florida?

Chinese Immigrants in the United States

Chinese-SPT-Fig2.png

Then explain to me how the virus is hitting Italy so hard., China has been spending billions of dollars in Italy, yet they have so few Chinese immigrants.

Italy: number of immigrants arrivals 2019-2020 | Statista

Yeah I'm sure virus bacteria are sitting around in China at their strategy meeting going "Now which alea of Unitee States most reft-reaning? We go there!"

SMH

What I see on your map is darker circles under Seattle, San Francisco, Boston and New York --- ALL areas of high Asian populations.

You missed the point. A viral foreign attack on this country would most likely be facilitated through contact with the most sympathetic and politically-aligned segment of American society. That would be you.

A foreign enemy is not about to plop their viral agents down in the middle of flyover country, where it would do the least damage. They're going to shoot for high-population centers on the outskirts of the country, most of which are liberal political stongholds

SMH

You missed the point. A viral foreign attack on this country would most likely be facilitated through contact with the most sympathetic and politically-aligned segment of American society. That would be you.

A foreign enemy is not about to plop their viral agents down in the middle of flyover country, where it would do the least damage. They're going to shoot for high-population centers on the outskirts of the country, most of which are liberal political stongholds

Ummm no Twinkles, fraid not. You see son, number one there is no such thing as "left states" or "right states". There are simply "states'. Now my own state has relatively very few reported infections. South Carolina, Georgia and Florida all have more. New Mexico has zero cases, all its neighbors have some. Etc etc.

As far as your inane Flyover Country theory, there is a continuous line coast-to-coast right over that Flyover Country (here)

And finally **ANY** infectious virus, of any kind regardless where or how it developed, is going to dominate higher population centers rather than lower ones, BY DEFINITION.

Last edited:

SMH

Ummm no Twinkles, fraid not. You see son, number one there is no such thing as "left states" or "right states". There are simply "states'. Now my own state has relatively very few reported infections. South Carolina, Georgia and Florida all have more. New Mexico has zero cases, all its neighbors have some. Etc etc.

As far as your inane Flyover Country theory, there is a continuous line coast-to-coast right over that Flyover Country (here)

And finally **ANY** infectious virus, of any kind regardless where or how it developed, is going to dominate higher population centers rather than lower ones, BY DEFINITION.

Obviously it's staring you right in the face and you still don't see it.

election-2016-county-map.png

Not at all. Hell it seems as if half of the south bay area, the former silicon valley is Chinese and the other half is Indian.

Not at all. Hell it seems as if half of the south bay area, the former silicon valley is Chinese and the other half is Indian.

That's strange. India doesn't seem to have that high of an incidence, compared to Europe and the Middle East. I know there's quite a lot of Chinese influence in the Middle East right now, particularly in Iran. But Europe?

920x920.jpg

d trump.jpg

D. Trump just announced he has put in place a team that can find a cure for covid-19.

Breaking...

heisenberg.jpg

What is also interesting is that this Corona virus won't mind if you live in hot weather locations, as I can notice on the map provided by you.

In the South the countries are in Summer time, so the virus is not "supposed" to spread out over there at this time. So lets wait until is Summer time in the northern countries and see if this virus still continue being dangerous.

What is also interesting is that this Corona virus won't mind if you live in hot weather locations, as I can notice on the map provided by you.

In the South the countries are in Summer time, so the virus is not "supposed" to spread out over there at this time. So lets wait until is Summer time in the northern countries and see if this virus still continue being dangerous.

Thank you for pointing that out.

SMH

Obviously it's staring you right in the face and you still don't see it.

election-2016-county-map.png

What you've got there is two unrelated maps which, if you landed from another planet and knew nothing about this country, both would tell you where the population density is.

Y'all partisan hacks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally get desperate sometimes.

Wait, did I say "sometimes"?

SMH

No one knows how far the has spread really. Most people will get sick with it and think nothing of it. I'm looking at deaths and where they are happening and who they are happening to. Young military age men and woman are not being killed by this. It's all been old sick people. its just a thing is all. It will be over soon.

California and New York receives the highest number of Chinese immigrants, as well as Texas and Florida. How would you explain the large breakout in Washington State and very little activity in Texas and Florida?

Chinese-SPT-Fig2.png

Then explain to me how the virus is hitting Italy so hard., China has been spending billions of dollars in Italy, yet they have so few Chinese immigrants.

Hey stupid................Seattle and it's port area receives a lot of people and goods from China. As far as your bullshit about Italy, go ask them about it. But, I can assure you that it has zero to do with "left" or "right" areas. Viruses have zero political affiliations. Stuff like viruses targeting left leaning areas is a really crazy conspiracy theory, somewhere in the Alex Jones area.

You mean that state where china is buying up real estate.

Link?

Chinese-SPT-Fig2.png

Hey stupid................Seattle and it's port area receives a lot of people and goods from China. As far as your bullshit about Italy, go ask them about it. But, I can assure you that it has zero to do with "left" or "right" areas. Viruses have zero political affiliations. Stuff like viruses targeting left leaning areas is a really crazy conspiracy theory, somewhere in the Alex Jones area.

Seattle is full of the chinese!!
As is most of the NW. Hell,my liberal cousin from BC and her friends call the University of BC the school of A billion Chinks.

Link?

Come on Man!!!
Do you read anything besides leftist media?

Forum List

Back