An interesting development.

Liberal

Libruhl! Libruhl!
Aug 21, 2012
Downtown Sarasota, FL
Some may choose to say what they will about this..

But, we have had a HUGE uptick in orders from our customers since 11/7/12 (more over, beginning of Nov). I just went through a booking report and we have not seen bookings like this since late 2010 (Aug ~ Nov). I am not saying it is because Obama was elected, however it falls in line with what I was both being told and gathering, that business were really waiting until after the election to do anything.

Not only that but all of the sales associates are overwhelmed by RFQ (long format bids, some with projection EAU to late 2013).

Out customers are mostly medical, military, aviation and industrial. Most of them do not deal in retail (xmas boom).

The PMI is aleady at 51.7 (growth), I am predicting that the PMI will be around 53 ~ 54 by the end of Dec and probably higher by the end of Q1 2013. As always I could be wrong, but the indicators match with previous numbers and estimates of the same levels.

Just figured I would share.

But, we have had a HUGE uptick in orders from our customers since 11/7/12 (more over, beginning of Nov). I just went through a booking report and we have not seen bookings like this since late 2010 (Aug ~ Nov). I am not saying it is because Obama was elected, however it falls in line with what I was both being told and gathering, that business were really waiting until after the election to do anything.

Not only that but all of the sales associates are overwhelmed by RFQ (long format bids, some with projection EAU to late 2013).

Out customers are mostly medical, military, aviation and industrial. Most of them do not deal in retail (xmas boom).

The PMI is aleady at 51.7 (growth), I am predicting that the PMI will be around 53 ~ 54 by the end of Dec and probably higher by the end of Q1 2013. As always I could be wrong, but the indicators match with previous numbers and estimates of the same levels.

There are many industries that benefit from a downward moving market. Your point?

FYI: I have made more in Q4 this year then any quarter since 1998.

So the smallest money clip in american is selling well. I guess no one should be surprised.

There are many industries that benefit from a downward moving market. Your point?

FYI: I have made more in Q4 this year then any quarter since 1998.

We do not not benefit from a downward market in any way.

In fact, I would say that bad markets effect us faster than any other industry.. It's quite frustrating.

With aging baby boomers, I expect the medical industry to grow and grow and grow for some time.

The other stuff (military, aviation), who knows.

Congratulations on your improving business, and may your prosperity continue.

To repeat: What's your point?

P.S. I ate cereal for breakfast. Just figured I would share.

It's cool.

You don't get, I didn't expect every partisan hack to.

:lol:

So your point is: It's cool?

P.S. It is interesting that simply asking a "liberal" to explain himself elicits a hostile response.

Last edited:
$avatar39750_22.jpeg

From your personal collection, no doubt.

So your point is: It's cool?

P.S. It is interesting that simply asking a "liberal" to explain himself elicits a hostile response.

You deserved a response like that..

It is pretty obvious what my point was in the first post I made (OP).

I was simply pointing out that we have an uptick in business, not so much Obama's causing.. More so the election being done with.

There was a point to Liberal's statement but absolutely none to yours. Apparently, you are that dumb. Just a hint; you might not want to make it so obvious in the future.

Forum List

Back