An ICU Nurse's Acceptance To A Christian University Was Revoked Because He's Gay

I want Christianity to return to the teachings and examples provided by Jesus.

I've already shown that what you want is contrary to the teachings of the Jesus of the Bible. You seek to re-image Jesus in the image of Marx.

Too many hare-brained ideas cooked up by mortal men have been tacked on to it, to the point where Jesus' life and teachings have been almost completely ignored and obscured. Too many people say that "God wants this" or "hates that," when these thoughts and opinions actually came from Saul/Paul, John Calvin, some pope, or some other human being. Mary Jane from down the block could come up with something, too.

Paul created Christianity - his "ideas" are the bedrock of the religion - he wrote the book.

Christianity seems to have become focused entirely on sex, when the focus should be on how one treats other people and lives their life. Jesus spent little to no time speaking about sex, notwithstanding your sleazy sexual comment, which itself supports the point I'm trying to make.

It's you Marxists who are focused on sex, with your pedophile Island, your #MeToo that is worse than anything from the Victorian age - all wrapped in sanctimonious hypocrisy.

Christianity needs a good house-cleaning. It should not be used as a means to attack other people.

Like the good house-cleaning your kind gave Judiasm in the 1940's?

I find it amusing that the ONLY religion you Marxists will tolerate is Islam, which throws the homosexuals you are obsessed with off of rooftops.

In the end, it isn't really Christians you hate; the vicious assault you Marxists are waging on Christianity is really an assault on America, as so much of the culture of America is built on Christianity. You seek to erase what it is to be an American.

This "marxist" thing is sheer stupidity. I have never been a "marxist." I have never been to a "pedophile island." #MeToo is a chance for people who were victimized sexually sometime in their lives to finally speak out so that the world can get rid of its rats and cockroaches. I didn't contribute to #MeToo, but I certainly could have. For too long, people who have been sexually assaulted in some way have been subjected to a culture that wanted them to remain silent in order to protect the guilty. Aren't you glad that the perps are no longer being allowed to operate under the radar? I certainly would never vote for someone who bragged about grabbing people's crotches.

Many Christians have focused solely on sexual "morality," but only for women, girls, and LGBTs. They pay lip-service to the idea that this "morality" applies to all people, but have been strangely silent when men flaunt it and laugh at it, or just give a tepid "we're all sinners, nobody's perfect," not realizing that not applying it as strictly to men as they do to women negates the idea that it is "morality" at all. Moreover, Jesus spoke on a variety of issues that involve how people treat others. He said very little about sex.

Paul never even knew Jesus. I don't think that he channeled the Supreme Being. The "bedrock" of Christianity is the Sermon on the Mount.

Your assertion that people "tolerate" Islam shows that you do not believe in the First Amendment. All people are entitled to choose what religion they wish to follow, as long as they are peaceable and do not hurt others when exercising their right to freedom of religion.

No one is carrying out any " vicious assault" on Christianity. People who claim to be Christian and use their religion to attack others are the ones who are assaulting the Christian faith and attempting to disgrace it. Not only do some radical Muslims kill gays, some people who maintain that they are Christians advocate the same:

Let's count Christian ministers who've advocated death for gays

Pastor Who Said U.S. Government Should Put Gays To Death Defends Stance To CNN

Do not equate objection to radical "Christian" fundamentalism with Christianity in general. Your equation of radical "Christian" fundamentalism with being a loyal American is laughable.

Your reference to the atrocity of the Holocaust is so disgusting that it does not deserve a reply. Should you be congratulated for stooping to a new low?
Of course Saul who became Paul met Jesus. He met Jesus on the road to Damascus. If Saul hadn't, he would likely never have become a Christian Leader and would have remained the executioner for the Jewish Sanhedrin. As for Gays being put to death, I would suggest that any person who knowingly spreads a contagious disease so he may have is jollies, is a murderer. And since we do no execute murderers presently, we cannot logically execute anyone for being shallow and self-servicing.

You believe that Saul met Jesus. I'm not so sure. Your statement that "any person who knowingly spreads a contagious disease so he may have is jollies, is a murderer " implies that this is something that all or many gays do, but wouldn't it also apply to people of other sexual orientations as well? And now we have people knowingly risking spreading a contagious disease among the population by not wearing masks, just so they can get their jollies.

I've already shown that what you want is contrary to the teachings of the Jesus of the Bible. You seek to re-image Jesus in the image of Marx.

Too many hare-brained ideas cooked up by mortal men have been tacked on to it, to the point where Jesus' life and teachings have been almost completely ignored and obscured. Too many people say that "God wants this" or "hates that," when these thoughts and opinions actually came from Saul/Paul, John Calvin, some pope, or some other human being. Mary Jane from down the block could come up with something, too.

Paul created Christianity - his "ideas" are the bedrock of the religion - he wrote the book.

Christianity seems to have become focused entirely on sex, when the focus should be on how one treats other people and lives their life. Jesus spent little to no time speaking about sex, notwithstanding your sleazy sexual comment, which itself supports the point I'm trying to make.

It's you Marxists who are focused on sex, with your pedophile Island, your #MeToo that is worse than anything from the Victorian age - all wrapped in sanctimonious hypocrisy.

Christianity needs a good house-cleaning. It should not be used as a means to attack other people.

I find it amusing that the ONLY religion you Marxists will tolerate is Islam, which throws the homosexuals you are obsessed with off of rooftops.

In the end, it isn't really Christians you hate; the vicious assault you Marxists are waging on Christianity is really an assault on America, as so much of the culture of America is built on Christianity. You seek to erase what it is to be an American.

This "marxist" thing is sheer stupidity. I have never been a "marxist." I have never been to a "pedophile island." #MeToo is a chance for people who were victimized sexually sometime in their lives to finally speak out so that the world can get rid of its rats and cockroaches. I didn't contribute to #MeToo, but I certainly could have. For too long, people who have been sexually assaulted in some way have been subjected to a culture that wanted them to remain silent in order to protect the guilty. Aren't you glad that the perps are no longer being allowed to operate under the radar? I certainly would never vote for someone who bragged about grabbing people's crotches.

Many Christians have focused solely on sexual "morality," but only for women, girls, and LGBTs. They pay lip-service to the idea that this "morality" applies to all people, but have been strangely silent when men flaunt it and laugh at it, or just give a tepid "we're all sinners, nobody's perfect," not realizing that not applying it as strictly to men as they do to women negates the idea that it is "morality" at all. Moreover, Jesus spoke on a variety of issues that involve how people treat others. He said very little about sex.

Paul never even knew Jesus. I don't think that he channeled the Supreme Being. The "bedrock" of Christianity is the Sermon on the Mount.

Your assertion that people "tolerate" Islam shows that you do not believe in the First Amendment. All people are entitled to choose what religion they wish to follow, as long as they are peaceable and do not hurt others when exercising their right to freedom of religion.

No one is carrying out any " vicious assault" on Christianity. People who claim to be Christian and use their religion to attack others are the ones who are assaulting the Christian faith and attempting to disgrace it. Not only do some radical Muslims kill gays, some people who maintain that they are Christians advocate the same:

Do not equate objection to radical "Christian" fundamentalism with Christianity in general. Your equation of radical "Christian" fundamentalism with being a loyal American is laughable.

Your reference to the atrocity of the Holocaust is so disgusting that it does not deserve a reply. Should you be congratulated for stooping to a new low?
Of course Saul who became Paul met Jesus. He met Jesus on the road to Damascus. If Saul hadn't, he would likely never have become a Christian Leader and would have remained the executioner for the Jewish Sanhedrin. As for Gays being put to death, I would suggest that any person who knowingly spreads a contagious disease so he may have is jollies, is a murderer. And since we do no execute murderers presently, we cannot logically execute anyone for being shallow and self-servicing.

You believe that Saul met Jesus. I'm not so sure. Your statement that "any person who knowingly spreads a contagious disease so he may have is jollies, is a murderer " implies that this is something that all or many gays do, but wouldn't it also apply to people of other sexual orientations as well? And now we have people knowingly risking spreading a contagious disease among the population by not wearing masks, just so they can get their jollies.
I never said it didn't apply to others. Rape was once punishable by death. Fornication was once punishable by death. Adultery was once punishable by death. Frankly, I've noted that since I work with the public at large, I've certainly noted that people who do not wear a mask are being ostracized. It come just short of stoning... In any case, if "gays" were treated in such a way they would consider themselves victims of oppression...

Here is an account of Saul:

Acts 9:1-22

New King James Version

The Damascus Road: Saul Converted
9 Then Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest 2 and asked letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.
3 As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. 4 Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”
5 And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”
Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. [a]It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”
6 So he, trembling and astonished, said, “Lord, what do You want me to do?”
Then the Lord said to him, “Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”
7 And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice but seeing no one. 8 Then Saul arose from the ground, and when his eyes were opened he saw no one. But they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus. 9 And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.
Ananias Baptizes Saul
10 Now there was a certain disciple at Damascus named Ananias; and to him the Lord said in a vision, “Ananias.”
And he said, “Here I am, Lord.”
11 So the Lord said to him, “Arise and go to the street called Straight, and inquire at the house of Judas for one called Saul of Tarsus, for behold, he is praying. 12 And in a vision he has seen a man named Ananias coming in and putting his hand on him, so that he might receive his sight.”
13 Then Ananias answered, “Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much [b]harm he has done to Your saints in Jerusalem. 14 And here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on Your name.”
15 But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen vessel of Mine to bear My name before Gentiles, kings, and the children[c] of Israel. 16 For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name’s sake.”
17 And Ananias went his way and entered the house; and laying his hands on him he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord [d]Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you came, has sent me that you may receive your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.” 18 Immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he received his sight at once; and he arose and was baptized.
19 So when he had received food, he was strengthened. Then Saul spent some days with the disciples at Damascus.
Saul Preaches Christ
20 Immediately he preached [e]the Christ in the synagogues, that He is the Son of God.
21 Then all who heard were amazed, and said, “Is this not he who destroyed those who called on this name in Jerusalem, and has come here for that purpose, so that he might bring them bound to the chief priests?”
22 But Saul increased all the more in strength, and confounded the Jews who dwelt in Damascus, proving that this Jesus is the Christ.

I never said it didn't apply to others. Rape was once punishable by death. Fornication was once punishable by death. Adultery was once punishable by death. Frankly, I've noted that since I work with the public at large, I've certainly noted that people who do not wear a mask are being ostracized. It come just short of stoning... In any case, if "gays" were treated in such a way they would consider themselves victims of oppression...
Treatment of people who do not wear masks cannot be compared with treatment of gays. Ostracizing people who do not wear masks is, first of all, necessary. Secondly, people who do not wear masks are making a public statement that they simply do not care for the society in which they live. They just don't care if people get sick, and possibly die. they'd rather have their jollies. Saying that ostracizing them is "just short of stoning." Gays are being ostracized by some simply because of being gay and living their lives, not for endangering anyone else. There's a huge difference here.

New King James Version

9 Then Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest 2 and asked letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.
3 As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. 4 Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”
Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. [a]It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”
Then the Lord said to him, “Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”
7 And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice but seeing no one. 8 Then Saul arose from the ground, and when his eyes were opened he saw no one. But they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus. 9 And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.
Ananias Baptizes Saul
10 Now there was a certain disciple at Damascus named Ananias; and to him the Lord said in a vision, “Ananias.”
11 So the Lord said to him, “Arise and go to the street called Straight, and inquire at the house of Judas for one called Saul of Tarsus, for behold, he is praying. 12 And in a vision he has seen a man named Ananias coming in and putting his hand on him, so that he might receive his sight.”
13 Then Ananias answered, “Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much [b]harm he has done to Your saints in Jerusalem. 14 And here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on Your name.”
15 But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen vessel of Mine to bear My name before Gentiles, kings, and the children[c] of Israel. 16 For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name’s sake.”
17 And Ananias went his way and entered the house; and laying his hands on him he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord [d]Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you came, has sent me that you may receive your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.” 18 Immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he received his sight at once; and he arose and was baptized.
19 So when he had received food, he was strengthened. Then Saul spent some days with the disciples at Damascus.
Saul Preaches Christ
20 Immediately he preached [e]the Christ in the synagogues, that He is the Son of God.
21 Then all who heard were amazed, and said, “Is this not he who destroyed those who called on this name in Jerusalem, and has come here for that purpose, so that he might bring them bound to the chief priests?”
22 But Saul increased all the more in strength, and confounded the Jews who dwelt in Damascus, proving that this Jesus is the Christ.

Yup. That's Saul's version of it. It's not proof that it actually occurred. You can believe it if you wish.

Treatment of people who do not wear masks cannot be compared with treatment of gays. Ostracizing people who do not wear masks is, first of all, necessary. Secondly, people who do not wear masks are making a public statement that they simply do not care for the society in which they live. They just don't care if people get sick, and possibly die. they'd rather have their jollies. Saying that ostracizing them is "just short of stoning." Gays are being ostracized by some simply because of being gay and living their lives, not for endangering anyone else. There's a huge difference here.

No, queers at one time just wanted to be left alone and not have attention called to their perverse sexual proclivities. Now? They are "loud and proud" and use LGBTQRSTUV offshoot groups like GLSEN to promote homosexuality and transgenderism at public grade schools and encourage even first graders to celebrate and recognize "gay pride" week. WTF is that all about? Creepy little fucks like yourself are all for it which says all I need to know about you. I would bet a dollar to a dime that you will support the lowering of the age of consent so some 40 year old queer can legally sodomize a ten year old. Pedophiles are being classified as "Minor Attracted Persons" by the liberal psychologists in academia........

No, queers at one time just wanted to be left alone and not have attention called to their perverse sexual proclivities. Now? They are "loud and proud" and use LGBTQRSTUV offshoot groups like GLSEN to promote homosexuality and transgenderism at public grade schools and encourage even first graders to celebrate and recognize "gay pride" week. WTF is that all about? Creepy little fucks like yourself are all for it which says all I need to know about you. I would bet a dollar to a dime that you will support the lowering of the age of consent so some 40 year old queer can legally sodomize a ten year old. Pedophiles are being classified as "Minor Attracted Persons" by the liberal psychologists in academia........

Calling me a "creepy little fuck" shows exactly how low you are. LGBTs, like everybody else, just want to live their lives without having to hide or be marginalized. Why hide just so that you insecure, low-self-esteem little men can feel "safe." It's not all about you and your "feelings."

Actually, I have always supported RAISING the age of consent and enforcing it. It's interesting that so many "conservatives" have OPPOSED raising the age of consent. They like pedos, as long as they are straight men seeking to prey on young girls. They like that "young stuff" and love Alabama's pedo-in-chief roy moore. What does it matter that the victim is a girl or a boy? It's all the same thing: a child being victimized and hurt. And it's worse for girls because they might get duped into "marriage" and/or pregnant and be stuck in a bad situation before they ever have a chance to mature and decide what they want to be when they grow up. There is a movement to stop child marriage in the U.S. In some places, there is no age limit on marriage, and adults have "married" kids as young as 12 and 13. Support it.

Calling me a "creepy little fuck" shows exactly how low you are. LGBTs, like everybody else, just want to live their lives without having to hide or be marginalized. Why hide just so that you insecure, low-self-esteem little men can feel "safe." It's not all about you and your "feelings."

Actually, I have always supported RAISING the age of consent and enforcing it. It's interesting that so many "conservatives" have OPPOSED raising the age of consent. They like pedos, as long as they are straight men seeking to prey on young girls. They like that "young stuff" and love Alabama's pedo-in-chief roy moore. What does it matter that the victim is a girl or a boy? It's all the same thing: a child being victimized and hurt. And it's worse for girls because they might get duped into "marriage" and/or pregnant and be stuck in a bad situation before they ever have a chance to mature and decide what they want to be when they grow up. There is a movement to stop child marriage in the U.S. In some places, there is no age limit on marriage, and adults have "married" kids as young as 12 and 13. Support it.
You are beyond a creepy little fuck and your "opinion" doesn't sway me in the slightest, you commie pig. I don't give a flying fuck as to what two people want to do in the privacy of their abode. What I do have a problem with is their desire to "normalize it" and using groups like GLSEN to push that perverted agenda. You believe that I find straight pedos as less perverted? WHTF gives you the idea that I would ever back 12 year olds being wedded to old men? The age of consent of consent is 18 years old PERIOD and for you to believe that those like myself have one standard for queer pedophiles and one for pedophile straights is an insult. Go fuck yourself, you sorry sack of shit.

You are beyond a creepy little fuck and your "opinion" doesn't sway me in the slightest, you commie pig. I don't give a flying fuck as to what two people want to do in the privacy of their abode. What I do have a problem with is their desire to "normalize it" and using groups like GLSEN to push that perverted agenda. You believe that I find straight pedos as less perverted? WHTF gives you the idea that I would ever back 12 year olds being wedded to old men? The age of consent of consent is 18 years old PERIOD and for you to believe that those like myself have one standard for queer pedophiles and one for pedophile straights is an insult. Go fuck yourself, you sorry sack of shit.

You are a certifiable nutjob. Clean up your language and take some anger-management classes. I think that "normalizing" it is just recognizing that LGBTs are here with the rest of us and all of us just get on with life. BTW: the age of consent is a matter of state law, any many set it lower than 18 and some states don't have an age of consent on the books.

This article about the gay mayor and a purported sex scandal is interesting. If you read it, which you won't, the complaint against him is that he allegedly went on social media "to meet college students who were as young as 18 years old."

Gay mayor confronts 'homophobic' sex scandal ahead of primary

We seem not to have any real, firm standard. I remember the Duck Dynasty guy saying that men should go after teenage girls. There are parents who trick their five-year-old girls out in full make-up and adult-looking clothing and parade them around in public. Remember JonBenet Ramsey? How do schools allow scantily-clad under-age "cheerleaders" at football games?

Should we get to the bottom of child sexual abuse in the U.S. ? YES, WE SHOULD!

this is ridiculously outrageous!

No it isn't. The Bible is pretty specific, and those who believe what it says are protected by the First Amendment's no laws should prevent the freedom of religion. I'm sorry that promiscous gays are so eager to recruit the youngest males because it's easier to trick them into undesirable liasons when they are inexperienced. Sad for all concerned, but true.

You're more likely to catch AIDS from a queer walking by than you are to die from Wuhan because someone didn't have a burka on.

Follow the science, comrade. Masks are about SUBMISSION, they have ZERO medical effect.

New King James Version

Ananias Baptizes Saul
Saul Preaches Christ

Yup. That's Saul's version of it. It's not proof that it actually occurred. You can believe it if you wish.

So, you don't believe the Bible and you HATE Christians, but you should totally be able to define their religion - because you're a Communist and entitled....

You are a certifiable nutjob. Clean up your language and take some anger-management classes. I think that "normalizing" it is just recognizing that LGBTs are here with the rest of us and all of us just get on with life. BTW: the age of consent is a matter of state law, any many set it lower than 18 and some states don't have an age of consent on the books.

This article about the gay mayor and a purported sex scandal is interesting. If you read it, which you won't, the complaint against him is that he allegedly went on social media "to meet college students who were as young as 18 years old."

Gay mayor confronts 'homophobic' sex scandal ahead of primary

We seem not to have any real, firm standard. I remember the Duck Dynasty guy saying that men should go after teenage girls. There are parents who trick their five-year-old girls out in full make-up and adult-looking clothing and parade them around in public. Remember JonBenet Ramsey? How do schools allow scantily-clad under-age "cheerleaders" at football games?

Should we get to the bottom of child sexual abuse in the U.S. ? YES, WE SHOULD!

Your opinion doesn't mean shit to me, you disgusting sack of unmitigated shit. "Clean up" my language? Lead by example, ya twat. Don't expect out of others as to what you yourself can't do. Fuck you, ya skank.....you disgust me in ways that not even a thesaurus could help me to adequately describe.

LOL, yeah I'll bet none of those college students are having pre-marital sex.

The thing is the rule has always been "we don't catch you, we don't care". At that point to the Churches it's between you and God.

The thing is if a gay person is out and proud, that eliminates the hiding AND the repentant nature expected if you do get caught.

Why would an out gay person even apply to a place like that if not to just get a chance to sue them?

The right place for gays are either lunatic asylum or conversion clinic.
Insane psychopaths want to force the entirely world to accept their illness.

New King James Version

Ananias Baptizes Saul
Saul Preaches Christ

Why do you think an Orthodox Jew who hated Christians and had a very cushy job ----- would suddenly do a 180? If you believe that this is indeed Saul's version, why would he ruin his career and even remain suspect among fellow Christians early on? In other words, they didn't at first trust him. They thought that he was perhaps acting to get into their circle...

But homosexuality and all forms of deviate "lifestyles" do spread diseases. The biggest crimes of child molestation has been among those who practice sexual fornication. The vast majority of boy and man sexuality has been perpetrated by homosexuals. One cannot call a "celibate" priest anything but a homosexual when he attacks a young boy. And such children who have been molested in turn often are left with serious sexual issues ------ not the least of which is confusion concerning their sexuality due to the broken trust they experienced. It is a known fact that many men who are abusers have been abused themselves as children. Can you seriously deny that such would not be a threat to society?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back