An ICU Nurse's Acceptance To A Christian University Was Revoked Because He's Gay

After all of this sick hate shit, both here and in Poland, will the Christian religion have any worth left? What is wrong with the Southern Baptists and the Polish Catholics? Maybe its time to find another denomination, convert to another religion, or there needs to be another Reformation. It's very sad to see these people stomp all over the life and teachings of Jesus. There is nothing holy about it. Look at the so-called "Christians" who talk about "faggots" and quit treaties against violence against women. They are taking something that is supposed to be beautiful, sacred, and life-changing and dirtying it so that it is unrecognizable. They have no shame.

After all of this sick hate shit, both here and in Poland, will the Christian religion have any worth left? What is wrong with the Southern Baptists and the Polish Catholics? Maybe its time to find another denomination, convert to another religion, or there needs to be another Reformation. It's very sad to see these people stomp all over the life and teachings of Jesus. There is nothing holy about it. Look at the so-called "Christians" who talk about "faggots" and quit treaties against violence against women. They are taking something that is supposed to be beautiful, sacred, and life-changing and dirtying it so that it is unrecognizable. They have no shame.

Xians are fine, it's the assorted mentally ill deviants that have the problems; they just can't get the truth about their illness shut down, no matter how much they attempt to censor it.

And, the Xians almost never use the word 'faggot', that's a word atheists use, in protest of the Gramscian farce of renaming homosexual fetishism 'gay', in a cheesy propaganda ploy that shouldn't fool an 8 year old, but apparently works on dope addled Burb Brats and university scam artists. As long as dishonest left wing propaganda refuses to refer to homosexual fetishists as just that, the term 'faggot' is highly appropriate and necessary. I'll stop using it when faggots and their pedo-freindly fan club stop using the ridiculous term 'gay' as a eupemism for their mental illness.

Lysistrata knows exactly jack about Christians or Christianity; why these neo-pagan cultist keep trying to school anybody on it is just pathetic, a product of school systems pandering to the dumb kids, attempting to focus on their 'self-esteem' instead of real education, which of course has only succeeded in producing a critical mass of halfwits with high self-esteem, such as Democrats. These are the sexual deviant tards who are now burning down cities and think Biden is mentally competent.

Last edited:
I am Christian. Yet I get tired of the blockage of religiosity to humanity and godliness among others. There is no basis for abusiveness with hateful words or behavior with broadbrushing of perceived groups. I see I should only deal with individuals I encounter, in person or through any medium, on an individual basis, with love such as there is from God, who though holy with perfection with complete sinlessness is loving to the creatures however sinful we are.

I am Christian. Yet I get tired of the blockage of religiosity to humanity and godliness among others. There is no basis for abusiveness with hateful words or behavior with broadbrushing of perceived groups. I see I should only deal with individuals I encounter, in person or through any medium, on an individual basis, with love such as there is from God, who though holy with perfection with complete sinlessness is loving to the creatures however sinful we are.
For the most part I agree, but here is something for all of us to consider: The Boston Marathon and Olympic Events. Neither the Boston Marathon, nor the Olympics prevent anyone from running or participating in athletics...somewhere else. However, events of this type are intended for athletes who meet a higher standard of athletic discipline. (Keep in mind the word 'Disciple' has the same etymology as the word 'Discipline'.)

Athletes not only have to have met certain times/qualifications, they have to show and prove they did so. They also have to continue their training. They cannot hide their true scores and hope that the score(s) they submitted would not be found out because they kept quiet about what they were up to on social media. Nor, if found out, would they raise a ruckus about how unfair the Boston Marathon or the Olympics were being to them.

In the same way as the Boston Marathon and the Olympics are after a high standard of discipline for their competitors, some Christian schools are also after a high form of discipleship for their students. Would a student who would hide the fact they have an ongoing homosexual relationship from a school be adamant that someone who wishes to participate in the Boston Marathon or the Olympics be able to hide the nature of their true scores?

Many, many athletes (probably more athletes than Baptist Nursing School applicants) have to face reality that they do not meet the criteria for the Boston Marathon or the Olympics. They do not lie to themselves (and others) about this, the face facts and realize they do have the discipline to succeed in other sporting events. A disciple should not be lying to themselves and others if they do not have the discipline a school requires for acceptance. Jesus said something about entering through the gate (properly); that those who do not are no better than liars and thieves. They are taking the place of someone who does have that discipline.

Another thought: If something happened that no one would sign up for the Boston Marathon or participate in the Olympics until standards were lowered, we would expect changes would be made. Same with the Baptist Nursing School. If no one signed up, standards would change.

The question we need to study is whether or not agencies should be allowed to establish high standards, or if for everything, "anything goes" should be the only criteria.

Personally, I wish both this student and the school great success. Often times if one window closes, a better window or door opens somewhere else. I hope the best fit is found for all.

this is ridiculously outrageous!

Why would a "Gay" person want to be a part of a Christian University that doesn't accept gays?

Well ..... for a political set-up of course !!!

At least these Marxist have stopped shopping for Christian Pizza Joints ....

It's just about compulsive attention whoring on the part of deviant fetishists, is all.

For those in the Peanut Gallery who don't the agenda or where it comes from, and think all the noise from the deviants and fetishist is just some spontaneous outbreak of sympathy for faggots and pedophiles that popped up in the '80's by 'enlightened' folks, the media campaign is right out of Antonio Gramsci's notebooks; he was a card carrying Commie, like Harry Hay was, the founder of the faggot rights hoax and 'famous' for marching in 'Pride Parades' for wearing " NAMBLA Walks With Me' signs. See if all these tactics sound familiar ...

It also explains why the activists' want to have such idiot agendas as 'Drag Queen Story Times' in grade schools, so they can desensitize children and make them more malleable to being raped by faggots.

I must have missed the part where Jesus said "blessed is he who takes it up the ass."

You want to pervert Christianity to meet your views. You have Wicca and the AGW retardation to spread your religious views, leave the Christians alone.

this is ridiculously outrageous!

I don't see it as wrong at all. Evolutionists would certainly not hire a CREATIONIST to be the head of their science department. Let's be honest, didn't Falwell Jr. just resign as the President of a Christian University over allegations of sexual improprieties? What exactly makes a homosexual misrepresenting himself/herself any different? People are responsible and accountable for their choices and behavior. Sorry, this is a very traditional AMERICAN view that has been around since before there existed these UNITED STATES. It has only been recently and people seem to believe that they are entitled no matter what. Freedom means one weighs all the consequences when making choices. In this case it means, finding a liberal hospital to work at or perhaps even establishing one's own clinic with others who are like minded. It certainly doesn't mean that the "Christian" university isn't entitled to it's own long established standards.

Last edited:

I must have missed the part where Jesus said "blessed is he who takes it up the ass."

You want to pervert Christianity to meet your views. You have Wicca and the AGW retardation to spread your religious views, leave the Christians alone.

I want Christianity to return to the teachings and examples provided by Jesus. Too many hare-brained ideas cooked up by mortal men have been tacked on to it, to the point where Jesus' life and teachings have been almost completely ignored and obscured. Too many people say that "God wants this" or "hates that," when these thoughts and opinions actually came from Saul/Paul, John Calvin, some pope, or some other human being. Mary Jane from down the block could come up with something, too.

Christianity seems to have become focused entirely on sex, when the focus should be on how one treats other people and lives their life. Jesus spent little to no time speaking about sex, notwithstanding your sleazy sexual comment, which itself supports the point I'm trying to make.

Christianity needs a good house-cleaning. It should not be used as a means to attack other people.

I want Christianity to return to the teachings and examples provided by Jesus.

I've already shown that what you want is contrary to the teachings of the Jesus of the Bible. You seek to re-image Jesus in the image of Marx.

Too many hare-brained ideas cooked up by mortal men have been tacked on to it, to the point where Jesus' life and teachings have been almost completely ignored and obscured. Too many people say that "God wants this" or "hates that," when these thoughts and opinions actually came from Saul/Paul, John Calvin, some pope, or some other human being. Mary Jane from down the block could come up with something, too.

Paul created Christianity - his "ideas" are the bedrock of the religion - he wrote the book.

Christianity seems to have become focused entirely on sex, when the focus should be on how one treats other people and lives their life. Jesus spent little to no time speaking about sex, notwithstanding your sleazy sexual comment, which itself supports the point I'm trying to make.

It's you Marxists who are focused on sex, with your pedophile Island, your #MeToo that is worse than anything from the Victorian age - all wrapped in sanctimonious hypocrisy.

Christianity needs a good house-cleaning. It should not be used as a means to attack other people.

Like the good house-cleaning your kind gave Judiasm in the 1940's?

I find it amusing that the ONLY religion you Marxists will tolerate is Islam, which throws the homosexuals you are obsessed with off of rooftops.

In the end, it isn't really Christians you hate; the vicious assault you Marxists are waging on Christianity is really an assault on America, as so much of the culture of America is built on Christianity. You seek to erase what it is to be an American.

I want Christianity to return to the teachings and examples provided by Jesus. Too many hare-brained ideas cooked up by mortal men have been tacked on to it, to the point where Jesus' life and teachings have been almost completely ignored and obscured. Too many people say that "God wants this" or "hates that," when these thoughts and opinions actually came from Saul/Paul, John Calvin, some pope, or some other human being. Mary Jane from down the block could come up with something, too.

What you want is for them to shut up and hide.

Good for the school keeping mentally deranged homo's out. ... :thup:
Look who else couldn't get into that college.

all.jpeg

It is not Christianity that is focused entirely on sex, and the reason it may seem to be is that is the only part of Christianity the media likes to dwell upon.

I have noted before, the last chapters of Genesis make a connection between undisciplined sexual mores and the weakness of a society. The message seems to be that an undisciplined society is only on the downhill side of their nation. The first sign of danger is when the society begins to take an undisciplined attitude towards sex. The next sign seems to be gluttony.

The problem is centered on heterosexual relationships: Pre-marital sex, adultery, divorce. What the media doesn't get is Christianity already has its hands full with these issues. And, of course, the media laughs and scoffs at any attempt to keep teens (even young teens) and young adults to wait until marriage before engaging in sex. The media's drumbeat is for no-fault divorce and whatever two consenting adults want to do is perfectly fine.

Hollywood/TV pushes the idea that the third date, not the wedding, is the night.

And if a Christian community or school dares to live by no sex before marriage, it is boo-hoo (with media support) if someone feels they have the right to overthrow these disciplines because of their own sexual desires. On the other hand would anyone or any news media give sympathetic and great coverage to an athlete who shows up for practice and has no desire to run sprints, do any calisthenics, or weightlifting? Would they whine and wail if such an athlete or member of team was released or kicked off? Think about it. Shouldn't the media tear down athletics before leading the charge to tear down churches and their mores?

I've already shown that what you want is contrary to the teachings of the Jesus of the Bible. You seek to re-image Jesus in the image of Marx.

Too many hare-brained ideas cooked up by mortal men have been tacked on to it, to the point where Jesus' life and teachings have been almost completely ignored and obscured. Too many people say that "God wants this" or "hates that," when these thoughts and opinions actually came from Saul/Paul, John Calvin, some pope, or some other human being. Mary Jane from down the block could come up with something, too.

Paul created Christianity - his "ideas" are the bedrock of the religion - he wrote the book.

It's you Marxists who are focused on sex, with your pedophile Island, your #MeToo that is worse than anything from the Victorian age - all wrapped in sanctimonious hypocrisy.

I find it amusing that the ONLY religion you Marxists will tolerate is Islam, which throws the homosexuals you are obsessed with off of rooftops.

In the end, it isn't really Christians you hate; the vicious assault you Marxists are waging on Christianity is really an assault on America, as so much of the culture of America is built on Christianity. You seek to erase what it is to be an American.

This "marxist" thing is sheer stupidity. I have never been a "marxist." I have never been to a "pedophile island." #MeToo is a chance for people who were victimized sexually sometime in their lives to finally speak out so that the world can get rid of its rats and cockroaches. I didn't contribute to #MeToo, but I certainly could have. For too long, people who have been sexually assaulted in some way have been subjected to a culture that wanted them to remain silent in order to protect the guilty. Aren't you glad that the perps are no longer being allowed to operate under the radar? I certainly would never vote for someone who bragged about grabbing people's crotches.

Many Christians have focused solely on sexual "morality," but only for women, girls, and LGBTs. They pay lip-service to the idea that this "morality" applies to all people, but have been strangely silent when men flaunt it and laugh at it, or just give a tepid "we're all sinners, nobody's perfect," not realizing that not applying it as strictly to men as they do to women negates the idea that it is "morality" at all. Moreover, Jesus spoke on a variety of issues that involve how people treat others. He said very little about sex.

Paul never even knew Jesus. I don't think that he channeled the Supreme Being. The "bedrock" of Christianity is the Sermon on the Mount.

Your assertion that people "tolerate" Islam shows that you do not believe in the First Amendment. All people are entitled to choose what religion they wish to follow, as long as they are peaceable and do not hurt others when exercising their right to freedom of religion.

No one is carrying out any " vicious assault" on Christianity. People who claim to be Christian and use their religion to attack others are the ones who are assaulting the Christian faith and attempting to disgrace it. Not only do some radical Muslims kill gays, some people who maintain that they are Christians advocate the same:

Let's count Christian ministers who've advocated death for gays

Pastor Who Said U.S. Government Should Put Gays To Death Defends Stance To CNN

Do not equate objection to radical "Christian" fundamentalism with Christianity in general. Your equation of radical "Christian" fundamentalism with being a loyal American is laughable.

Your reference to the atrocity of the Holocaust is so disgusting that it does not deserve a reply. Should you be congratulated for stooping to a new low?

This "marxist" thing is sheer stupidity. I have never been a "marxist." I have never been to a "pedophile island." #MeToo is a chance for people who were victimized sexually sometime in their lives to finally speak out so that the world can get rid of its rats and cockroaches. I didn't contribute to #MeToo, but I certainly could have. For too long, people who have been sexually assaulted in some way have been subjected to a culture that wanted them to remain silent in order to protect the guilty. Aren't you glad that the perps are no longer being allowed to operate under the radar? I certainly would never vote for someone who bragged about grabbing people's crotches.

Many Christians have focused solely on sexual "morality," but only for women, girls, and LGBTs. They pay lip-service to the idea that this "morality" applies to all people, but have been strangely silent when men flaunt it and laugh at it, or just give a tepid "we're all sinners, nobody's perfect," not realizing that not applying it as strictly to men as they do to women negates the idea that it is "morality" at all. Moreover, Jesus spoke on a variety of issues that involve how people treat others. He said very little about sex.

Paul never even knew Jesus. I don't think that he channeled the Supreme Being. The "bedrock" of Christianity is the Sermon on the Mount.

Your assertion that people "tolerate" Islam shows that you do not believe in the First Amendment. All people are entitled to choose what religion they wish to follow, as long as they are peaceable and do not hurt others when exercising their right to freedom of religion.

No one is carrying out any " vicious assault" on Christianity. People who claim to be Christian and use their religion to attack others are the ones who are assaulting the Christian faith and attempting to disgrace it. Not only do some radical Muslims kill gays, some people who maintain that they are Christians advocate the same:

Let's count Christian ministers who've advocated death for gays

Pastor Who Said U.S. Government Should Put Gays To Death Defends Stance To CNN

Do not equate objection to radical "Christian" fundamentalism with Christianity in general. Your equation of radical "Christian" fundamentalism with being a loyal American is laughable.

Your reference to the atrocity of the Holocaust is so disgusting that it does not deserve a reply. Should you be congratulated for stooping to a new low?
Of course Saul who became Paul met Jesus. He met Jesus on the road to Damascus. If Saul hadn't, he would likely never have become a Christian Leader and would have remained the executioner for the Jewish Sanhedrin. As for Gays being put to death, I would suggest that any person who knowingly spreads a contagious disease so he may have is jollies, is a murderer. And since we do no execute murderers presently, we cannot logically execute anyone for being shallow and self-servicing.

Forum List

Back