An example of Trump's grasp of world affairs......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Here’s Trump “telling it like it is” at a press conference (tell us how we should applaud this idiot's leadership style and knowledge of world affairs):

Reporter: What do you think European countries have to fear from Russia if this tension continues to escalate?

Trump: Well, I want to just start by saying hopefully they're going to have to fear nothing, ultimately. Right now there is a fear and there are problems, certainly problems, but ultimately I hope there won't be a fear and won't be problems and the world can get along. That would be the ideal situation. It's crazy what's going on, whether it's the Middle East or you look at no matter where, the Ukraine, you look at -- whatever you look at, it's got problems. So many problems. And ultimately, I believe that we are going to get rid of most of those problems and there won't be fear of anybody. That's the way it should be.

It's Trump's fault Obama didn't do anything to improve relations with Russia.

Ya, we got it, snowflake.

And it's Trump's fault Hillaryous lost.

TRUUUMMPP!

3271352004_a668c66b86.jpg

• Banned
It's Trump's fault Obama didn't do anything to improve relations with Russia.

Ya, we got it, snowflake.

WOW, what an "amazing" and erudite retort to Trump's imbecility.....Yeah, blame Obama for Trump not having a fucking clue to what's going on.....
Absolutely "brilliant"......LOL

In all actuality, this thread is an example of your grasp of world affairs...........

• Banned
I am glad that you right wingers find Trump's response EXACTLY what you would also have stated.....After all, you ARE also idiots......LOL

Trump: Well, I want to just start by saying hopefully they're going to have to fear nothing, ultimately. Right now there is a fear and there are problems, certainly problems, but ultimately I hope there won't be a fear and won't be problems and the world can get along. That would be the ideal situation. It's crazy what's going on, whether it's the Middle East or you look at no matter where, the Ukraine, you look at -- whatever you look at, it's got problems. So many problems. And ultimately, I believe that we are going to get rid of most of those problems and there won't be fear of anybody. That's the way it should be.

That's fucking uncanny.....

President Twitter sounds as mentally incohesive and devoid of logic and reason as you do.

Are you sure you two aren't related?

Here’s Trump “telling it like it is” at a press conference (tell us how we should applaud this idiot's leadership style and knowledge of world affairs):

Reporter: What do you think European countries have to fear from Russia if this tension continues to escalate?

Nice of you to give everyone an opportunity to attack you or bring up Hillary Clinton. Anything to distract from how incoherent and stupid Trump's statement was.

Sounds like a reply worthy of a beauty contest contestant

Yep, that's the same intellectualy underdeveloped clown I voted against. Nothing new here.

Forum List

Back