Zone1 an even shorter religion poll

Are you a member of any religious grouping?

• yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • no

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
This is pretty much how I grew up church-wise.
After the small congregation I grew up in broke up I was rejected for membership by two other congregations so instead of seeking membership anymore I just make my self available for any help needed and attend services and revival meetings.

Last edited:
Every time I tried to go to church it would burst into flames

Are you a member of any religious grouping?
What do you mean by "grouping?" Are you referring to a general theology like Christian/Jewish/Atheist, or to more doctrinal beliefs like Catholic/Baptist/Lutheran? I was raised in a relatively conservative Presbyterian church, but I never got hung up on minutia like transubstantiation or method of baptism. Nowadays, it seems that most Protestant church services are a combination of self-help seminars and wannabe rock concerts. I seldom attend them.

What about you?

This is pretty much how I grew up church-wise.
After the small congregation I grew up in broke up I was rejected for membership by two other congregations so instead of seeking membership anymore I just make my self available for any help needed and attend services and revival meetings.
Rejected for membership? Is it a Christian denomination or a cult of some sort?

Rejected for membership? Is it a Christian denomination or a cult of some sort?
I can attend services but it is up to a vote of the congregation if I am a member and some folks tend to take me the wrong way. Same with different non religious clubs I have tried to join in the past.

It just seems weird to me that membership would depend on the vote of the congregation.
It's not common for them to reject anyone who professes that Jesus Christ is their savior it's just something I had to deal with on how people take me. But Baptist churches are run by the general members so it is up to them. Mainly they accept anyone.
I still make myself available to the Pastors of any congregation when they need help.

I do not belong to any particular denomination or religion. Though I do lean more towards the beliefs of the unitarian universalist.

Personally I consider myself a deist.

And when exactly are we going to have the Revelations of a Kraut ZeBra ? How we failed to exterminate your family line is beyond comprehension and me now thrashing the children in a mad act of projection .

Nope.

I can't find any that would have me for a member.
I wouldn't want to belong to any church that would have me as a member

1697890158532.png

Forum List

Back