An attempt for the left to get into the mind of a Conservative

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
I'm a proud conservative. That comes with both political and social views, although not all cliche and not all at any sort of widespread intensity.

As a Conservative, you bet I back the police. I believe in individual responsibility. These few hundred immoral monsters committed an act of domestic terrorism, costing multiple lives lost, including one of their own from defensive fire. The rioters are being arrested and will likely receive absolutely no assistance (nor should they), and get lengthy prison time. I consider it a dark day for America, but one among MANY that have happened recently.

Also as a Conservative, I was outraged by previous riots that were far more massive and happened all across the country throughout 2020, causing hundreds of millions of dollars, burning down so many citizens' livelihoods, sending hundreds of police officers to the hospital with cracked skulls from bricks, and killing 40+ people across the country. Multiple government buildings were seized or burned, police were withdrawn so that citizens were left to fend for themselves. Again... let that sink in... police left their citizens to the mob to let them fend for themselves. Yet, the rioters were rationalized, their criminal acts overlooked and blamed on a system. They were bailed out of jail by the likes of Kamala Harris, Joe Biden's team, and other prominent Democrats.

I notice, observably and unbiasedly, that the MSM rationalized and/or supported the BLM riots, but now depict this specific riot as worse than Pearl Harbor. I notice that the Democrats were radio silent during the BLM riots, but now are powerfully condemning these riots.

I see this. We all see this. It is an objective, provable double standard. And thus when, as a Conservative, I'm lectured about how I have to own these horrible people who I condemn, yet BLM rioters who committed the same or far greater atrocities were just in their criminality???

I don't buy it, and I call politics. Conservatives, by and large, denounce all riots. We, in Conservatism, are glad to have Democrats and leftists finally condemning political violence in America. We simply wonder what took you so long to do it, and look forward to your consistency when people of any color commit immoral criminal acts in America.

This is true unification.

Democrats hate all rioting thugs regardless of political affiliation. Politics & policy is what the elections & protest are for. But riots & violent mobs are an act of war! The traitorous thugs must be put down hard or democracy is finished!

Last edited:
Democrats hate all rioting thugs regardless of political affiliation. Politics & policy is what the elections & protest are for. But riots & violent mobs are an act of war! The traitorous thugs must be put down hard!

Sure, we saw that when you fricken loons posted bail for the "thugs" that were arrested last summer...dumbass.
I never posted bail for anyone in my life you fucktard! I vote against deficit exploding job killing liars that make up the Republican party! The treasonous traitors should be stripped of all wealth, jailed or executed.

Democrats hate all rioting thugs regardless of political affiliation. Politics & policy is what the elections & protest are for. But riots & violent mobs are an act of war! The traitorous thugs must be put down hard!

Sure, we saw that when you fricken loons posted bail for the "thugs" that were arrested last summer...dumbass.
I never posted bail for anyone in my life you fucktard! I vote against deficit exploding job killing liars that make up the Republican party! The treasonous traitors should be stripped of all wealth, jailed or executed.

Ok, so now we're into you personally didn't post bail. Must have been all your fuctard friends.

Democrats hate all rioting thugs regardless of political affiliation. Politics & policy is what the elections & protest are for. But riots & violent mobs are an act of war! The traitorous thugs must be put down hard or democracy is finished!
Bullshit. Numerous liberals encourged the arson, murder, looting and vanalism in Seattle, Portland and Kenosha.

Kamila did, and you voted for her.

I'm a proud conservative. That comes with both political and social views, although not all cliche and not all at any sort of widespread intensity.

As a Conservative, you bet I back the police. I believe in individual responsibility. These few hundred immoral monsters committed an act of domestic terrorism, costing multiple lives lost, including one of their own from defensive fire. The rioters are being arrested and will likely receive absolutely no assistance (nor should they), and get lengthy prison time. I consider it a dark day for America, but one among MANY that have happened recently.

Also as a Conservative, I was outraged by previous riots that were far more massive and happened all across the country throughout 2020, causing hundreds of millions of dollars, burning down so many citizens' livelihoods, sending hundreds of police officers to the hospital with cracked skulls from bricks, and killing 40+ people across the country. Multiple government buildings were seized or burned, police were withdrawn so that citizens were left to fend for themselves. Again... let that sink in... police left their citizens to the mob to let them fend for themselves. Yet, the rioters were rationalized, their criminal acts overlooked and blamed on a system. They were bailed out of jail by the likes of Kamala Harris, Joe Biden's team, and other prominent Democrats.

I notice, observably and unbiasedly, that the MSM rationalized and/or supported the BLM riots, but now depict this specific riot as worse than Pearl Harbor. I notice that the Democrats were radio silent during the BLM riots, but now are powerfully condemning these riots.

I see this. We all see this. It is an objective, provable double standard. And thus when, as a Conservative, I'm lectured about how I have to own these horrible people who I condemn, yet BLM rioters who committed the same or far greater atrocities were just in their criminality???

I don't buy it, and I call politics. Conservatives, by and large, denounce all riots. We, in Conservatism, are glad to have Democrats and leftists finally condemning political violence in America. We simply wonder what took you so long to do it, and look forward to your consistency when people of any color commit immoral criminal acts in America.

Unfortunately since that won't fit on a bumper strip no liberal would even attempt to read it. Nor would such impose on a literate responsible adult to sound out the words.

Reminder: Kamala Harris Helped Bail Out Criminals Burning Down American Cities

Democracy in this country is already finished moron. It's dead as a squashed skunk lying in the road.

The rioters were not the only ones rationalized. Look at what's being rationalized now by "conservatives".

Many liberals absolutely condemned the riots. Just as you condemn the violence in the capital. But it's easy to forget the vast majority of the protests both then, and now, have been without violence and there is desire to condemn all protestors and all Trump supporters.

The rioters were not the only ones rationalized. Look at what's being rationalized now by "conservatives".

Many liberals absolutely condemned the riots. Just as you condemn the violence in the capital. But it's easy to forget the vast majority of the protests both then, and now, have been without violence and there is desire to condemn all protestors and all Trump supporters.
Horse manure. Quote one leftwinger condemning BLM or antifa.

Bullshit - I didn't vote this election because I was out of state rebuilding my rental houses. But Kamala did not bail out any rioters. She ask fund raisers to help protestors, not rioters.

Bullshit - I didn't vote this election because I was out of state rebuilding my rental houses.
You mean you didn't get a mail-in ballot? Who are you trying to fool?

Yep, post #11 is for you too, slick.

Yeah, they hate them all......except when it is their Dimwinger Antifa thugs rioting, looting, raping, and murdering for months across the country.

Dimwingers cheered the Antifa thugs for months.

Your attempt to revise history will not work, hack.

Would you like to see how many videos can be.posted of Nancy, Chuckie, Kammy, Naddy, and the rest of the leftists calling rioting and looting and Burning peaceful protests?

Forum List

Back