An America Without Conservatism?

leftist....Conservatives want to follow the Constitution
Then why haven't you read it? Why do I keep having to explain the simplest parts of it to conservitards? Not 20 minutes ago I had to explain that the first amendment only applies to the government. You'd think that would be well known to anyone who claims to follow the constitution.

oh, you “had to” explain that to me? Show me that post to me right now liar.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

That's sentence is plural, not singular. "You conservitards" being the whole group.

So, you can’t debate me...ok
You got all butt-hurt and demanded I show you a post I never claimed to have made.

What does that have to do with debating?

Standard Disclaimer: Unsubstantiated and absurd slander is easy. The next time Creepy posts a fact will be the first time.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/12/us/capitol-mob-timeline.htmlhe

January insurrection is a well known fact, but just this once I will play your "prove water is wet" game.
So is CHAZ which was the same thing but worse and beloved by the left.
What do you imagine that has to do with the topic at hand?

Then why haven't you read it? Why do I keep having to explain the simplest parts of it to conservitards? Not 20 minutes ago I had to explain that the first amendment only applies to the government. You'd think that would be well known to anyone who claims to follow the constitution.

That's sentence is plural, not singular. "You conservitards" being the whole group.

You got all butt-hurt and demanded I show you a post I never claimed to have made.

No, you made a dumb as hell statement looking to smear me with it, and now are tap dancing as fast as you can...

No, you made a dumb as hell statement looking to smear me with it, and now are tap dancing as fast as you can...
Nope. You got butt-hurt over nothing and would really like it to be my fault.

But it's not.

Get over it.

But it's not.

Get over it.

You wrote it, I didn't

But it's not.

Get over it.
You wrote it, I didn't

Still waiting for the OP to explain if one party rule by conservatives is ok?

Standard Disclaimer: Unsubstantiated and absurd slander is easy. The next time Creepy posts a fact will be the first time.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/12/us/capitol-mob-timeline.htmlhe

January insurrection is a well known fact, but just this once I will play your "prove water is wet" game.
So is CHAZ which was the same thing but worse and beloved by the left.
What do you imagine that has to do with the topic at hand?
The same thing you imagine that the MAGA riots in the capitol have to do with the topic.

Forum List

Back