An alternate view of Aunt Jemima

Strong, successful black women are always viewed as a threat by black men. That's why so many of them run off with some fat liberal blonde floozy.
White racist males don't know anything about strong black women. In fact, they fear strong blacks in general. Strong sucessful black women don't allow themselves to be used as a caricature. And in my life, I never dated a fat white woman. I dated beautiful white women white man could not get. That's why white men hated me.

My view is that Black slaves fought at times with violence, with subversion and with words for their own freedom and liberty and ultimately ended up cuckolding your racist country in such a way that it's impact will reverberate for generations.
It was white’s decision to free the slaves

Fortunately for you they decided in black’s favor

It was white’s decision to free the slaves

Fortunately for you they decided in black’s favor
Apparently you remain too stupid to realize your argument reveals the depths of the frail white racism and ignorance that your culture instilled in you.

Freedom is an innate quality of humans and all individual living things. White people didnt give black people freedom. White American culture was depriving black people of their innate freedom through force and legislation and then was made to stop and now their descendents are being made to bend until your culture breaks. It's the cuck whites at Quacker Oats that are hoping canceling Aunt Jemima stops questions about her history but running and hiding isn't going to save you whites from the reckoning coming your cultures way.

:laugh:

Bitch please. You and yours are the people too cuckolded to claim your racism.

It's the family members of one those women who made that image an icon and who's questions of compensation got her canceled by the Quaker Oats Company but yet you want to try and come for me with your weak ass cosplay. :itsok:

What racism?

Apparently you remain too stupid to realize your argument reveals the depths of the frail white racism and ignorance that your culture instilled in you.

Freedom is an innate quality of humans and all individual living things. White people didnt give black people freedom. White American culture was depriving black people of their innate freedom through force and legislation and then was made to stop and now their descendents are being made to bend until your culture breaks. It's the cuck whites at Quacker Oats that are hoping canceling Aunt Jemima stops questions about her history but running and hiding isn't going to save you whites from the reckoning coming your cultures way.

You have the written English skills of a fourth-grader. You're not a threat to anyone, except the unfortunate people trying to read your semi-literate gibberish.

LOL

The issue began when Aunt Jemima was used as a derogatory reference to black women not as a positive reference
Which never happened. You left wing types look for the most ridiculous things to get outraged about. When you can’t find one you make it up out of thin air.

Say again?

I am giving you irrefutable facts that you dont enjoy reading

But it is a fact that whites are responsible for the presence of the majority of black people in America today

And it was white good will that gave black slaves their freedom

Say again?

I am giving you irrefutable facts that you dont enjoy reading

But it is a fact that whites are responsible for the presence of the majority of black people in America today

And it was white good will that gave black slaves their freedom
Freedom isn't whites to give. That isn't reality. That's frail white cosplay.

No it isn't and whites don't get to determine what we call blacks who help white supremacists.
Using skin tone to determine what people Can and Can’t do I see. You have become what you claim to be against

Using skin tone to determine what people Can and Can’t do I see. You have become what you claim to be against
Racial isn't the same as racist, Moron. As a black person you certainly can help white supremacy if that's your wish but calling you out on that isn't racist, it's just racial.

No shit dumbass but saying someone doesn get a say based on the color of their skin is. Do you not understand that or refuse to acknowledge facts? Either way you are a dumbass.
You get to say whatever you want but being a black person out here defending white racism and getting called an uncle Tom for it is racial, not racist, Snowflake.

You get to say whatever you want but being a black person out here defending white racism and getting called an uncle Tom for it is racial, not racist, Snowflake.
Saying that white people don’t get a say because of the color of their skin is Dipshit. You’re not very smart public education failed you.

But we didn't dwell on it... for a century or more
Well this country didn't only just stop treating the Irish as victims of an apartheid state only 60 years ago with the entire former white South voting not to end it.

Pretending the Irish experience in America is comparable to that of black chattel slaves is a testament to white fragility. :laugh:

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back