An alternate view of Aunt Jemima

You are the ones with sand in your vajayjay over this. Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben, and the Land O Lakes Indian girl were just fine. But Soi boi males like you and AWFL's just can't stand it.
I get that using black images for white profit was just fine for you. That's not really an argument in your favor.
Maybe not the same, but in the same ballpark. hell Europeans at the time slavery was peak were just a century or two out of serfdom of their own people, and in Eastern Europe it continued until the late 1800's.
No. Not at all in the same ballpark but you want it to be so badly because you're desperate for victimhood.

I get that using black images for white profit was just fine for you. That's not really an argument in your favor.

No. Not at all in the same ballpark but you want it to be so badly because you're desperate for victimhood.

There are no black stockholders?

Not victimhood, just want you hucksters to stop fucking over your own people with your racial balkanization.

There are no black stockholders?
Can you tell me what percentage of their stock is owned by black people and what that has to do with whether or not their treatment of Nancy Green or Anna Short Harrington or any of the other black women who portrayed Aunt Jemima was fair and decent?
Not victimhood, just want you hucksters to stop fucking over your own people with your racial balkanization.
So Anna Short Harringtons lawsuit on behalf of their family is me attempting to fuck over my own people how exactly?

Can you tell me what percentage of their stock is owned by black people and what that has to do with whether or not their treatment of Nancy Green or Anna Short Harrington or any of the other black women who portrayed Aunt Jemima was fair and decent?

So Anna Short Harringtons lawsuit on behalf of their family is me attempting to fuck over my own people how exactly?

Aww, did I poke a hole in your wibble argument?

So black characters can only be used in advertising if, what, the company’s owned by black people?
No. I think there's a giant difference between LeBron licensing his imagine for millions and millions of dollars and a black woman who was born a slave and living segregation, who by every indication didn't die with much, having her imagine used by a white owned company to sell a narrative that they get to profit off of and then who's imagine they quickly drop when her successors family starts questioning the compensation.

What questioning?

It's the same victim pron you keep repeating over and over and over.
The questions about what percentage of stock holders are black or what that has to do with whether or not Quaker Oats and Pearl Milling Company treated the people behind their brand icon with dignity and respect.

No, black folks can call sell outs Uncle Toms and it's not racist.
Those non sell outs you support have caused misery with the riots the last several years in inner city areas across the nation. We live in revenge mode of Progs and that cannot last.

The questions about what percentage of stock holders are black or what that has to do with whether or not Quaker Oats and Pearl Milling Company treated the people behind their brand icon with dignity and respect.

Those advertising personas have become icons. The only people offended are weak willed SJW twats like you.

Those advertising personas have become icons. The only people offended are weak willed SJW twats like you.
:laugh:

Bitch please. You and yours are the people too cuckolded to claim your racism.

It's the family members of one those women who made that image an icon and who's questions of compensation got her canceled by the Quaker Oats Company but yet you want to try and come for me with your weak ass cosplay. :itsok:

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
So what's wrong with discussing those offensive things? Why does your soft white culture want to do fantasy and cosplay instead?

Speaking of cosplay...

1713286543016.png

Exactly. Also funny: Using the term "Aunt Jemima" is racist but the left can call blacks "Uncle Tom's" and that's not racist.
We can call blacks who help maintain white supremacy whatever the hell we want.

Forum List

Back