What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amy Schumer will stay in the US despite promise to leave if Trump wins election

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I figured she wouldn't man up and be true to her words.

Amy Schumer said she was just joking when she said she’d leave the country if Donald Trump was elected president.

Schumer, a distant cousin of Senator Chuck Schumer, told BBC Newsnight in September she would move to Spain should Trump win.

"My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere," she said. "It's beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It's too crazy."

However, Tuesday morning she took to Instagram to inform fans she was staying in America.

Schumer noted she had also said she would move to London.

"First of all the interview where I said I would move was in London and was said in jest. Not that anyone needs more than a headline to count something as official news," she wrote on Instagram.

The star added in her lengthy post that she was grieving. "I am furious. I cry for her and for all the smart people I love..."

In a turn of events that shocked many people across the country, Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton with 277 electoral votes to her 228.

Amy Schumer will stay in the US despite promise to leave if Trump wins election

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What's funny is she thought we cared anyway. Disgusting perverted pig

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
She can stay, but Fat Rosie has to go.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Uncanny....

pig-schumer.jpg

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
To me, she and the others who said that they would leave should considered themselves blessed that leaving is even an option for them. They have the money to relocate to where ever they wish whenever they wish when so many other people don't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And yet another set of hefty legs to contend with...sigh.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List