A Gay Jew fears for his life in Trump's America

a lot of gays were openly supportive of Trump.
this was a vote about all americans not one or two minority issues.
This was about economy and security as a nation

Individual rights should be more local issues. Offer your hand and start making friends with your neighbor if you want tolerance

Last edited:
Sounds like he should do himself and us a favor and haul his ass to Isreal right away. It is just best all around that way.

I Am a Gay Jew in Trump’s America. And I Am Afraid for My Life.

The little queer has nothing to worry about......I thought queers were tougher now days since the powers that be decided it was fine for the fag faction to serve openly in the military.. WTF? Calling a queer a "homo" qualifies as a hate crime but yet they are ready to join the service so they can mix it up with the taliban? I bet they hope that their initial training is done at Ft Dix......

Honestly, it sickens me to think that this country views these genetic freaks of nature as normal and are given some kind of "protected status" as they sashay around while wearing their faggotry around like some kind of badge of honor.......this country is swirling the drain.....very fucking sad.

Sounds like he should do himself and us a favor and haul his ass to Isreal right away. It is just best all around that way.

Should Trump daughter also run to Israel along with her kids and husband?

No one need to fear Trump but some of his supporters ( yes you! ) need to realize Trump is not your white powder messiah!
Look, keep all the being a jew and puffing on men to yourself. We don't want to hear it.

Ah Stevie the anti-semite and racist never disappoints.

Nothing anti-semite or racist about the article that he posted....seems that you are the closeted bigot with some hang-ups that likes to "project"....you might want to work on that if you want to be a good little "librul"....(snicker)

Faggots tend to be over dramatic.

Reading Facebook the last couple of days has been hilarious. People are so worried about the "LGBT" crowd they are posting shit like depression hotlines to call.

Ah Stevie the anti-semite and racist never disappoints.
Or his little puppet, Dale.

I have nothing against Jews or anyone with a different tint of skin than mine....now am I prejudiced against militant queers that wear their sexual orientation like some kind of badge of honor for being "loud and proud"? I stand guilty as charged and damn proud of it....got a problem with that, buttecea??? Good!!!!!!! Mission accomplished!!! Any day that I can piss of a liberal piece of shit like you and offend your sense of decorum is a good day in deed!!!!

How does buttecea know when her boyfriend is cheating on her? His dick tastes like shit!!!!!

Should Trump daughter also run to Israel along with her kids and husband?

No one need to fear Trump but some of his supporters ( yes you! ) need to realize Trump is not your white powder messiah!
Trump went to see Obama today with his Zionist Jewish son in law Jared Kushner. Trump considers him a close advisor and apparently trusts him as much as his own sons. Jared was also instrumental to Trump's ascension to the presidency and it is rumored that Trump might appoint him to his chief of staff.

Forum List

Back