Amy Coney Barrett has seven children and believes in God-Alarm! Alarm! Alarm!

Evidently it's unreasonable to be concerned that a Supreme Court Justice might base decisions on what her god is "telling" her.

Why would anyone be concerned about that?

As we continue to kick God out of america we will devolve into complete depravity.
Is the concern unreasonable, then?

To answer your question, Id be concerned about the gods with a little g ie spaghetti monster, ra, tree god, etc. The SC can't write law, well....roberts did but, thats not their job. So they cant make us into a theocracy. Id be 100 percent against that.

The Supreme Court - I don’t care if it is staked with Conservatives - should not be “legislating from the Bench” or otherwise being “activists judges”. My sense is that the Courts are the branch that Liberals live so much because it is easier to push policies from the Bench than in an Election. If any Conservative judge takes this approach they will draw more of an ire from myself.

Right on.

She is a memeber of this Org...

"The most controversial aspect of the People of Praise is the practice of headship or pastoral leadership, which, according to anthropologist Thomas Csordas, is where "individual members are supervised in their daily lives by a person regarded as more 'spiritually mature.'"[26] Pastoral care is considered an important service within the community; it is believed to foster relationships of love, service and charismatic ministry.[22]:15. Each member has someone called a "head", who acts as a personal adviser. In general, heads give encouragement, correction, and help in decision-making. Men have other men as their heads. Married women are headed by their husbands. Single women and widows usually have other women as their heads."

"The highest office a woman can hold in the community is "woman leader" (formerly "handmaid"). Women leaders "teach women on womanly affairs, give advice, help in troubled situations" and lead specialized women's activities.[28] The term handmaiden was chosen in 1971 as a reference to Mary, the mother of Jesus, who in the Bible described herself as a "handmaid of the Lord" or a woman who is close to God.[5] The community teaches that husbands are the head of the household as well as the spiritual head of their wives. While it emphasizes traditional gender roles, the organization encourages women to pursue higher education and employment"

So we should be interviewing her Husband and her Husband's Head to see what we are expecting... It is only proper we know how the handmaid is going to vote...

Evidently it's unreasonable to be concerned that a Supreme Court Justice might base decisions on what her god is "telling" her.

As we continue to kick God out of america we will devolve into complete depravity.

To answer your question, Id be concerned about the gods with a little g ie spaghetti monster, ra, tree god, etc. The SC can't write law, well....roberts did but, thats not their job. So they cant make us into a theocracy. Id be 100 percent against that.

The Supreme Court - I don’t care if it is staked with Conservatives - should not be “legislating from the Bench” or otherwise being “activists judges”. My sense is that the Courts are the branch that Liberals live so much because it is easier to push policies from the Bench than in an Election. If any Conservative judge takes this approach they will draw more of an ire from myself.
You do realize that Ginsburg was the worst offender in the history of the SCOTUS of legislating from the bench! She even state no to follow the US constitution, but rather the South African constitution was better!

She is a memeber of this Org...

"The most controversial aspect of the People of Praise is the practice of headship or pastoral leadership, which, according to anthropologist Thomas Csordas, is where "individual members are supervised in their daily lives by a person regarded as more 'spiritually mature.'"[26] Pastoral care is considered an important service within the community; it is believed to foster relationships of love, service and charismatic ministry.[22]:15. Each member has someone called a "head", who acts as a personal adviser. In general, heads give encouragement, correction, and help in decision-making. Men have other men as their heads. Married women are headed by their husbands. Single women and widows usually have other women as their heads."

"The highest office a woman can hold in the community is "woman leader" (formerly "handmaid"). Women leaders "teach women on womanly affairs, give advice, help in troubled situations" and lead specialized women's activities.[28] The term handmaiden was chosen in 1971 as a reference to Mary, the mother of Jesus, who in the Bible described herself as a "handmaid of the Lord" or a woman who is close to God.[5] The community teaches that husbands are the head of the household as well as the spiritual head of their wives. While it emphasizes traditional gender roles, the organization encourages women to pursue higher education and employment"

So we should be interviewing her Husband and her Husband's Head to see what we are expecting... It is only proper we know how the handmaid is going to vote...

Nothing odd or scary about that.

Amy Coney Barrett is feared by liberals not for anything she has done but for she did not do. She did not go to Planned Parenthood and flush five of her seven children down the plumbing. This makes her a wicked human being by the standards of the Democratic Party. They will fight her to the end.

She will never get confirmed... Romney, Collins and Murkowski would vote against her. Then I think they ca. Flip Gardner who is in a tough race

You do realize that Ginsburg was the worst offender in the history of the SCOTUS of legislating from the bench! She even state no to follow the US constitution, but rather the South African constitution was better!

Yes. I expect this from radical liberals who view the Bench as a medium to push policy which is why I am harder on any Conservative who thinks this can be done in the name of tid-for-tad. Conservatives need to take the high road when it comes to the Bench. Let the radicals spin out of control and expose themselves with how they view a Court should be run.

Mac, this is something you and I can actually agree upon.
If ANY Judge or Lawmaker decides to use RELIGIOUS arguments to attempt to undermine or overturn Roe, I will JOIN you in speaking out AGAINST it.

I have no problem with Justices (or lawmakers) being religious and using their religion(s) to guide their gut feelings. . . After that, it becomes their Constitutional duty (per the establishment clause of the 1st Amendment) to frame and pose any and all of their arguments in a factual and secular manner that COMPELS even in the complete absence of any religious agenda.

A successful working Christian breeding Conservative Mom.

A nightmare for the Democrat filth.

I wonder who they are going to come up with to claim that she raped?

Maybe she force a boy to kiss her in a 6th grade Spin the Bottle game.
They will come up with men claiming one or more of her children as theirs. The result of an adulterous affair. Hold off on the nomination until DNA results are in.

I would have precisely the same concern for anyone.

Why the "oops"?

But somehow, for a strange and unknowable reason...this "concern" only very suddenly manifests when it's a conservative...funny that. :icon_rolleyes:
Conservatives are much more likely to leverage their religion as a weapon, like Jihadis.

I don't require your agreement on that, nor would I expect it.

Why the "oops"?

But somehow, for a strange and unknowable reason...this "concern" only very suddenly manifests when it's a conservative...funny that. :icon_rolleyes:
Conservatives are much more likely to leverage their religion as a weapon, like Jihadis.

Lefties have replaced religion with things like AGW activism and Identity politics.

Example 1: Bake this cake or else!

Why the "oops"?

Lefties have replaced religion with things like AGW activism and Identity politics.

Yes. And Cancel Culture.

The ends of our political spectrum are killing us with their jihads.

Why the "oops"?

Yes. And Cancel Culture.

The ends of our political spectrum are killing us with their jihads.

How is this Catholic group a "jihad"

So far the worst that can be said against them is the pick men as the spiritual leaders of the family.

Amy Coney Barrett is feared by liberals not for anything she has done but for she did not do. She did not go to Planned Parenthood and flush five of her seven children down the plumbing. This makes her a wicked human being by the standards of the Democratic Party. They will fight her to the end.

Amy Coney Barrett, the judge at the top of Trump’s list to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg, has said we should always remember that a “legal career is but a means to an end … and that end is building the Kingdom of God."
--------------------------------
not good, but tramp will pick the one in Florida as he wants to win Florida. Its all about himself and what is good for him,
but I like a woman. I wish the woman would be RBG reincarnated.
You do realize that RBG was Jewish and would despise you? Your lack of education is astonishing

Amy Coney Barrett, the judge at the top of Trump’s list to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg, has said we should always remember that a “legal career is but a means to an end … and that end is building the Kingdom of God."
--------------------------------
not good, but tramp will pick the one in Florida as he wants to win Florida. Its all about himself and what is good for him,
but I like a woman. I wish the woman would be RBG reincarnated.
You do realize that RBG was Jewish and would despise you? Your lack of education is astonishing
He's a liberal now I guess, but the first line in this great song says it all, It is my credo.
kodachrome by paul simon - Bing video

If Amy has seven children, then she should be home attending to them. The youngest is 5 and has special needs. She should also be home to keeping the house tidy and her mimsy clean, fetching beers and cooking for hubby when he arrives home each day! ;)

sexist-vintage-ads

Last edited:
If Amy has seven children, then she should be home attending to them. The youngest is 5 and has special needs. She should also be home to keeping the house tidy, keeping her mimsy clean, fetching beers, and cooking for hubby when he arrives home each day! ;)

sexist-vintage-ads
She probably would be if Washington had not shipped all the jobs overseas making it impossible to support a family on one income.

Forum List

Back