Among those 22 million that will lose healthcare, how many were Trump voters?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am sick and tired of Democrats and Sanders, along with the MSM whining about the 22 million that will lose their healthcare if the senate passes this GOP version. I would bet my last effin dollar that of the 22 million, 11 million didn't vote, and the other 11 million voted for Trump. Why should anybody not a republican give a shit about these people? 22 million people did not stand up during the Obama years to praise ACA. 22 million people did not during local elections vote in Democrats as governors, 22 million people aren't out here protesting the potential loss of losing healthcare coverage......why then should democrats wage this battle for people who don't give a fuck about shit, until its taken away....for the last time, there has to be consequences for southern voters, who this will impact the most, who consistently vote for Mitch McConnell, who consistently vote for the GOP and who no doubt praised and voted for Trump....let the fuckin chips fall were they may and watch with glee the real faces of poverty in this country and note, its not always blacks and latino's!!!!!

And to the MSM, with these piss ass stories you keep reporting of some sorry ass white family losing their ACA, ask who the fuck they voted for????

"lose healthcare"

hah!

You know how to get good healthcare?

Find you an old-ass doctor and pay cash, that's how.

Hurry up and have a backup, because they're disappearing.

You gotta find someone that's been doing it a long time, though.

Nobody ever said insurance companies need to be involved, did they? If they did, that's a lie.

I wonder how many of those people who got exemptions from Obamacare voted for Obama.

Ah yes, people making minimum wage just pay cash. LOL Why don't you just be honest and say like that GOP crowd did, "Let him die".

19437578_632732870263684_4255151471908421709_n.jpg

"lose healthcare"

hah!

Nobody ever said insurance companies need to be involved, did they? If they did, that's a lie.

That is because too many people mistake having health insurance with getting healthcare. Two very different things.

I am sick and tired of Democrats and Sanders, along with the MSM whining about the 22 million that will lose their healthcare if the senate passes this GOP version. I would bet my last effin dollar that of the 22 million, 11 million didn't vote, and the other 11 million voted for Trump. Why should anybody not a republican give a shit about these people? 22 million people did not stand up during the Obama years to praise ACA. 22 million people did not during local elections vote in Democrats as governors, 22 million people aren't out here protesting the potential loss of losing healthcare coverage......why then should democrats wage this battle for people who don't give a fuck about shit, until its taken away....for the last time, there has to be consequences for southern voters, who this will impact the most, who consistently vote for Mitch McConnell, who consistently vote for the GOP and who no doubt praised and voted for Trump....let the fuckin chips fall were they may and watch with glee the real faces of poverty in this country and note, its not always blacks and latino's!!!!!

And to the MSM, with these piss ass stories you keep reporting of some sorry ass white family losing their ACA, ask who the fuck they voted for????

:desk:

Me I never wanted it in the first place, now I can save up money to go to Daytona next February

The first world nations with single payer universal health care, every one other than the US, all have longer average lifespans, and much lower infant mortality that we do. This is true even of some of the second world nations.

The first world nations with single payer universal health care, every one other than the US, all have longer average lifespans, and much lower infant mortality that we do. This is true even of some of the second world nations.

g1353422076185806917.jpg

View attachment 135721

You're right, it may be worse.
U.S. Healthcare: Most Expensive and Worst Performing

U.S. Health-Care System Ranks as One of the Least-Efficient

U.S. Health Care Ranked Worst in the Developed World

World Health Organization's Ranking of the World's Health Systems

They probably bought into the Trump lies that he would have a beautiful health plan that would cover everyone and cost less. Suckers...

View attachment 135721

You're right, it may be worse.
U.S. Healthcare: Most Expensive and Worst Performing

U.S. Health-Care System Ranks as One of the Least-Efficient

U.S. Health Care Ranked Worst in the Developed World

World Health Organization's Ranking of the World's Health Systems

You know I am really getting bored of propaganda tools like you posting from the WHO

Different countries use different Metrics..not that complicated to figure out.

They fudge numbers.

They probably bought into the Trump lies that he would have a beautiful health plan that would cover everyone and cost less. Suckers...

We just wanted repeal...so did Trump but that asshole Mitch wanted something else.

"lose healthcare"

hah!

Great post and I agree. There are doctors out there who will treat folks for cash. They also won't deal with the Govt. or insurance companies.

There is a doctor in Apex, NC doing that right now. His prices are posted on a board as you go in. He has more business than he can handle. All doctors should do the same.

That is because they don't have our Democrats and Liberals to put up with.

Actually, again, CBO studies show that most of them were people who were forced into Obamacare in the first place. All Trump-care will do is stop forcing them.
Bull fuckin shit.....do you know that seniors, these white good ol day mf's take up more medicare than you white mf's think, its called nursing home care. Do you also know that if and when this bill is passed, the impact will hurt the rich the poor alike, because hospitals will close, clinics will close....you people are so hell fire bent on hurting poor minorities, you will learn someday that dispite the income equality, there is indeed a thing called 6 degrees of separation.

"lose healthcare"

hah!

Great post and I agree. There are doctors out there who will treat folks for cash. They also won't deal with the Govt. or insurance companies.

There is a doctor in Apex, NC doing that right now. His prices are posted on a board as you go in. He has more business than he can handle. All doctors should do the same.
And when he fucks up and a family member dies because of his mistake, question.....can he write you a check or give you a IOU....just askin

Forum List

Back