Ammunition company sells bags of ammo celebrating Sen Dianne Feinstein's death

SHe was against assault weapons, not all guns. Try to pay attention.

She was the same stupid bitch who handed a cross made of melted down guns (including hers) to the Pope. She also fought tooth and nail against a bill that allowed California to give reciprocity to other state's concealed carry permits, and made the following statements:

"The National Guard fulfills the militia mentioned in the Second amendment. Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves."

"Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe."

"If I could have banned them all...I would have!"

Dianne Feinstein Quotes About Guns | A-Z Quotes

Feinstein actually had a concealed carry permit back in the 70's and 80's. Getting one of those in her district back then was near impossible, unless you had connections.
Sort of like tax credit being given to wealthy libs for solar panels and EVs

You have to be with the in crowd to go green if you want Uncle Sam to pay for it

Feinstein actually had a concealed carry permit back in the 70's and 80's. Getting one of those in her district back then was near impossible, unless you had connections.

I don't doubt that she had a CCW permit in the '70s and '80s and had the connections to get one but with an army of Secret Service Agents at her beck and call, I don't know why she'd go through the trouble.

I've got a CCW permit but rarely carry since I moved to the country from an inner city neighborhood because of the hassle and so many stores and doctors' offices prohibit them.

I didn't hate Feinstein or wish for her death but am glad to have fewer anti-gun Democrats around.

Thanks,

Forum List

Back