America's Ukraine Hypocrisy

You seem even more confused than usual.

And the CATO piece is way off the mark, too.

I will now help you out. Ready?

There is a massive, large, huge, significant and even obvious difference between “meddling” in the affairs of another country and

fucking invading it and committing mass murder and other war crimes.

1646864471411.png

We read posters typing deflection. Well, this war is a deflection. We even see more media sell outs now.

There is a massive, large, huge, significant and even obvious difference between “meddling” in the affairs of another country and

You are the one who is way off since America DID meddle in other countries affairs as well shown HERE

Example:

"Such umbrage might be more credible if the United States refrained from engaging in similar conduct. But the historical record shows that Washington has meddled in the political affairs of dozens of countries—including many democracies. An egregious example occurred in Ukraine during the Euromaidan Revolution of 2014."

Your Russia invasion deflection is a Red Herring since the topic is about meddling in other countries affairs.

Yes .... Putin had to act quickly to protect Russia from the brewing invasion including bioweaponry ( Fauci?) .... looks like he caught it in time though.

JO

In the 1990's a decade of civil wars in Africa saw an unprecedented 10 MILLION civilian deaths ... more than half of them children.

The world never noticed.
But....but...but they are noticing the deaths of white children now yes?

JO

You are the one who is way off since America DID meddle in other countries affairs as well shown HERE

Example:

"Such umbrage might be more credible if the United States refrained from engaging in similar conduct. But the historical record shows that Washington has meddled in the political affairs of dozens of countries—including many democracies. An egregious example occurred in Ukraine during the Euromaidan Revolution of 2014."

Your Russia invasion deflection is a Red Herring since the topic is about meddling in other countries affairs.
Nah. I’m completely correct. It may be that the US has some critical self analysis to perform. But that doesn’t alter the responsibility of Putin for the war he started and is waging like the evil scumbag he is.

Yes .... Putin had to act quickly to protect Russia from the brewing invasion including bioweaponry ( Fauci?) .... looks like he caught it in time though.

JO
Save the Kremlin propaganda for the Mother Country

Nah. I’m completely correct. It may be that the US has some critical self analysis to perform. But that doesn’t alter the responsibility of Putin for the war he started and is waging like the evil scumbag he is.

But you manage to post zero in support for your claims while I gave you a starting point with mine thus you have NOTHING to show.

No one disputes the fact that Putin started the invasion you can drop that strawman crap.

:rolleyes:

Yes there is. However ignoring how we got here, is utter ignorance. Do you learn from your mistakes, or do you repeat them?

No doubt you’re extremely upset about the US military adventures in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen….

But I’m guessing not.

But you manage to post zero in support for your claims while I gave you a starting point with mine thus you have NOTHING to show.

No one disputes the fact that Putin started the invasion you can drop that strawman crap.

:rolleyes:
I haven’t made a single strawman argument no matter how often you make that stupid and dishonest claim. I support my arguments. You don’t. The record speaks for itself. So, toddle off now, child.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back