America's Nazis; Why We Make Allowance For Them

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Few Americans have had no contact with the Nazi type. We even see them on these boards selling their hate for "the inferiors" using stereotypes and generalizations, canards, half-truths and fabrications. They manage to work their hate into every post. The most virulent are easily recognized and marginalized by most Americans but I've long wondered why we tolerate them at all. Certainly our freedoms of thought and expression are key to their existence but there seems to be something more at work. Can it be we all share a bit of their racist and bigoted nature and we keep them as pets to remind us they are not who and what we want to be?

Few Americans have had no contact with the Nazi type. We even see them on these boards selling their hate for "the inferiors" using stereotypes and generalizations, canards, half-truths and fabrications. They manage to work their hate into every post. The most virulent are easily recognized and marginalized by most Americans but I've long wondered why we tolerate them at all. Certainly our freedoms of thought and expression are key to their existence but there seems to be something more at work. Can it be we all share a bit of their racist and bigoted nature and we keep them as pets to remind us they are not who and what we want to be?

Speak for yourself and your buddies. I don't share any of their racist and bigoted nature, and I still believe that all people have a right to the prejudices they hold. We don't have, we don't need, and we don't want any thought police.

I don't agree with them at all. In fact, I loathe the bastards.

But, one of the hallmarks of a truly free and open society is the liberty to express your views without fear and I will defend that to my dying breath. Yes, that includes the rights of Nazi's, KKK and other troglodytes.

HOWEVER....MY freedom of speech and expression gives ME the right to gut their posts whenever and wherever I can. I claim that right.

Most of your posts sounds as if you were describing most of the Lefties I know.

Everyone else who doesn't agree with them on issues are "simpletons" and a "nut" of some sort.

Be it Healthcare, (The Government knows best), to AGW, to Gun Control, to how much soda a person can drink, the Left are full of people who knows what's best for everyone else simply because they are "smarter", better informed, more caring, or just plain "Elite".

I like the free exchange of ideas and opinions. I agree with churchill when he said this:

To jaw-jaw is always better than to war-war.

Winston Churchill
Read more at To jaw-jaw is always better... at BrainyQuote

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

"Why do we tolerate them?" Maybe the 1st Amendment has something to do with it?

All people are racist and bigots. It's just a matter of degree. As children, our parents and our peers teach us by word or dead to fear those that are different. Fear easily turns to hate. As we grow older, most of us learn to overcome this; some never do.

flailing again ?

The American Nazis on this board call themselves "liberals" or "progressives."

Speak for yourself and your buddies. I don't share any of their racist and bigoted nature, and I still believe that all people have a right to the prejudices they hold. We don't have, we don't need, and we don't want any thought police.

Buddies? In fact, I too believe they not only have a right to be as stupid and as hateful as they choose to be, I'll stand with them against any thought police for their right to be so. I'm just looking for why we Americans have any tolerance those who have proven so detrimental to the world. Freedom of thought and expression as guaranteed by our constitution seems, as I said, the most viable answer. We seem to agree. :D

I don't agree with them at all. In fact, I loathe the bastards.

But, one of the hallmarks of a truly free and open society is the liberty to express your views without fear and I will defend that to my dying breath. Yes, that includes the rights of Nazi's, KKK and other troglodytes.

HOWEVER....MY freedom of speech and expression gives ME the right to gut their posts whenever and wherever I can. I claim that right.

Exactly my sentiments and I will join you in defending their right to be as stupid and as hateful as they choose to be! Hopefully they will stand with us in defense of our right to ridicule their ignorance and hate. :D

"Why do we tolerate them?" Maybe the 1st Amendment has something to do with it?

That's the obvious and probably most prevalent reason and we are all better off for it, but I suspect there is more at work. :D

Even though the progressives really don't server much purpose, I say live and let them live.

All people are racist and bigots. It's just a matter of degree. As children, our parents and our peers teach us by word or dead to fear those that are different. Fear easily turns to hate. As we grow older, most of us learn to overcome this; some never do.

I agree we all harbor racist and bigoted sentiments and that the vast majority of us overcome those sentiments. I'm just looking for reasons why Americans tolerate those who not only can't but are compelled to express their mindless hate.

flailing again ?

Choking your little chicken again? :D

The American Nazis on this board call themselves "liberals" or "progressives."

That may be true but why do we Americans tolerate them? Do they tolerate us? :D

Be it Healthcare, (The Government knows best), to AGW, to Gun Control, to how much soda a person can drink, the Left are full of people who knows what's best for everyone else simply because they are "smarter", better informed, more caring, or just plain "Elite".

Not sure Health Care is a great example. The pre-Obama Health Care universe was constructed by trillions of dollars of lobbying and campaign funding. Large health corporations (mostly concentrated around drugs and insurance) basically wrote their own policies. They were not working against the centralizing or regulatory policies of government, rather, they have co-opted government.

People have been fed a false view of government on one side and business on the other. Talk Radio promotes this myth.

Here is what they aren't telling you.

Business and government have merged.

Business funds elections and staffs government and maintains constant lobbying pressure to get exactly what they want. Goldman Sachs and Citi supplied the top economic advisors for Reagan, Clinton and the Bush's. Haliburton supplied the vice president for Bush and played a major role in drafting energy policy. Ely Lilly wrote the 2003 Republican Drug Bill and spent billions to ensure that they would not have to compete with foreign or generic drug makes, along with securing above market drug costs for its no-bed Medicare contract.

Your chosen news sources don't talk about this stuff because they have a vested interest in you not knowing who really runs (funds) government.

Last edited:

Most of your posts sounds as if you were describing most of the Lefties I know.

Everyone else who doesn't agree with them on issues are "simpletons" and a "nut" of some sort.

Most lefties are not Nazis and your post is waaay off topic. If you need to vent your spleen about them there are many appropriate threads on which to do so. Thanks. :D

Forum List

Back