America's 'most dangerous law' goes into effect

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Illinois' Safety, Accountability, Fairness and Equity-Today (SAFE-T) Act, which went into effect Jan. 1, overhauled Illinois' justice system with provisions like limiting when defendants can be deemed flight risks and allowing defendants under electronic monitoring to leave home for 48 hours before they can be charged with escape. It was also supposed to eliminate cash bail, but the state's Supreme Court stayed that portion hours before the law was set to take effect.
The SAFE-T Act also dropped trespassing from a Class A misdemeanor to Class B. As result, police won't be able to arrest non-violent trespassers and can instead only issue them a citation.

"If someone's trespassing on your property, we're going to remove them from your property," Bacon said. "Maybe we can't arrest them, maybe we can't place them in the county jail, but we're not going to leave them there."

Another kick in the teeth to law abiding citizens, Shithead Democrats are behind this.

Bail reform should work the other way where people with money are treated like poor people. End of the double standard. Everyone rots in jail and comes to court in handcuffs.

Illinois' Safety, Accountability, Fairness and Equity-Today (SAFE-T) Act, which went into effect Jan. 1, overhauled Illinois' justice system with provisions like limiting when defendants can be deemed flight risks and allowing defendants under electronic monitoring to leave home for 48 hours before they can be charged with escape. It was also supposed to eliminate cash bail, but the state's Supreme Court stayed that portion hours before the law was set to take effect.
The SAFE-T Act also dropped trespassing from a Class A misdemeanor to Class B. As result, police won't be able to arrest non-violent trespassers and can instead only issue them a citation.

"If someone's trespassing on your property, we're going to remove them from your property," Bacon said. "Maybe we can't arrest them, maybe we can't place them in the county jail, but we're not going to leave them there."

Another kick in the teeth to law abiding citizens, Shithead Democrats are behind this.
I am glad I don't live there.

That cop sounds like real team player.

I am glad you anti-Constitutionalists are so hate-filled. Makes you easy to spot.
Well we can't treat people with money like poor people and we can't have double standards in the justice system so we get bail reform where poor people can enter the courtroom in their own clothes through the same doors as everyone else.

That awta bring the crime rate down in Chicago. I personally think all Chicago law enforcement should just up and walk off the job. What's the point in having them anyway?

"Simply booking someone and sending them out before they're even sober, I don't see a great benefit," he told Fox News. "I hope I'm wrong, but it's concerning."

~S~

The Orwellian dynamic on the Left is alive and robust as always.

Check out how the name of the law is the exact opposite of the situation it creates.

Enough already.

The Orwellian dynamic on the Left is alive and robust as always.

Check out how the name of the law is the exact opposite of the situation it creates.

Enough already.
It's just like the "Inflation Reduction Act"!
And so many more examples of the double speak from the demented LEFT.
They changed the very definition of VACCIENS.
To add, these FREAKS have been at WAR with the weather since 1988 when Al Gore and Michael Mann declared the sky is falling.
It is VERY frustrating as a thinking man to live with all of this illogical BULLSHIT being force fed via all media.
The children of today are being born into a warped world, and nothing good or wholesome will come of it.
I was born in 1969, and I realize how lucky I was to grow up in a seemingly sane world without the government out of control and disturbing our mere existence.
Today it seems the public has given up, and chose to be led by their nose as the MSM lies to them daily.
Get your boosters, CO2 is BAD, and Humanity is "killing the planet".
Good grief, it's all too much!

Rant over; good luck everybody, and Happy New Year!!!

:fingerscrossed:

Pay Careful attention to the NAME OF THE ACT : ALL WOKE TERMS : EQUITY,,,,FAIRNESS,,,, these are words that the MSM has carefully embedded into the Masstard psyche as PSYCHOLOGICAL SLIDERS ( a Slider is something the CIA developed, When a masstard hears the Trigger Word / Phrase,,,,THEY AUTOMATICALLY "SLIDE" TO A BIASED CONCLUSION). This is a powerful brainwashing technique that is particularly effective with females and nexroes.

Pay Careful attention to the NAME OF THE ACT : ALL WOKE TERMS : EQUITY,,,,FAIRNESS,,,, these are words that the MSM has carefully embedded into the Masstard psyche as PSYCHOLOGICAL SLIDERS ( a Slider is something the CIA developed, When a masstard hears the Trigger Word / Phrase,,,,THEY AUTOMATICALLY "SLIDE" TO A BIASED CONCLUSION). This is a powerful brainwashing technique that is particularly effective with females and nexroes.
The very term "masstard" will trigger the fragile snowflakes, lol.

It's just like the "Inflation Reduction Act"!
And so many more examples of the double speak from the demented LEFT.
They changed the very definition of VACCIENS.
To add, these FREAKS have been at WAR with the weather since 1988 when Al Gore and Michael Mann declared the sky is falling.
It is VERY frustrating as a thinking man to live with all of this illogical BULLSHIT being force fed via all media.
The children of today are being born into a warped world, and nothing good or wholesome will come of it.
I was born in 1969, and I realize how lucky I was to grow up in a seemingly sane world without the government out of control and disturbing our mere existence.
Today it seems the public has given up, and chose to be led by their nose as the MSM lies to them daily.
Get your boosters, CO2 is BAD, and Humanity is "killing the planet".
Good grief, it's all too much!

Rant over; good luck everybody, and Happy New Year!!!

:fingerscrossed:
Sorry about science and reality and everything... You better stay on the big oil channel

Sorry about science and reality and everything... You better stay on the big oil channel
What does that ship in your avatar run on, fucktard?

America was never made great by stupid motherfuckers like you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back