America’s Founders Were Deeply Religious

It's pretty damned entertaining watching Political Chick chew you pathetic wimps up and spit you out over here . The ladys a master at grinding leftest idiots into gutter sludge . And you snowflakes keep coming back for more , it shows how easily owned they are .

The Founders may have been very religious yet that doesn't mean I have to be...
so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life .

"
moonglow wrote

"The Founders may have been very religious yet that doesn't mean I have to be... "

where-upon deranged Voiceover replied;

"so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life . "

Somehow

the deranged deplorable lunatic Voiceover managed to twist

"The Founders may have been very religious yet that doesn't mean I have to be... "

into

""so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life . "

PROVING beyond a shadow of a doubt that ALL (every single one of them) conservatives are DANGEROUSLY DERANGED who can only mock and attack because they can NOT actually debate any point at all.

Our founding fathers made our motto "E pluribus unum"

conservative evenaglicals changed it to "OUR GOD! the CHRISTIAN GOD! AND ONLY THE CHRISTIAN GOD"

does this mean that like all useless conservatives you live off the backs and ideals of others? are you a lacky? a patsy? a maggot?

I think you are.

Is you first loyalty to the USA?
our constitution?
trump?
your religion?
your political party?

Can someone explain to me what Judeo-Christianity is?

Is there an Judeo-Islamism?

I have always found that term to be ridiculous.
I've always wondered why Christians are in such awe of Jews and are willing to defend them til the bitter end and they have different beliefs?! It amazes me-

The two versions of religion are inseparable.

The real epiphany for folks like you should be the resultant slaughter when Judeo-Christianity is outlawed.
Jewry and Christianity are not the same belief- how can they not be inseparable?

Which one is based on the Ten Commandments?

Take your time.

so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life .

"
moonglow wrote

"so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life . "

Somehow

into

""so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life . "

PROVING beyond a shadow of a doubt that ALL (every single one of them) conservatives are DANGEROUSLY DERANGED who can only mock and attack because they can NOT actually debate any point at all.

conservative evenaglicals changed it to "OUR GOD! the CHRISTIAN GOD! AND ONLY THE CHRISTIAN GOD"

does this mean that like all useless conservatives you live off the backs and ideals of others? are you a lacky? a patsy? a maggot?

I think you are.

our constitution?
trump?
your religion?
your political party?
Thank you , glad I got in your head .

I've always wondered why Christians are in such awe of Jews and are willing to defend them til the bitter end and they have different beliefs?! It amazes me-

The real epiphany for folks like you should be the resultant slaughter when Judeo-Christianity is outlawed.
Jewry and Christianity are not the same belief- how can they not be inseparable?

Take your time.
Immaterial-

Take your time.
Immaterial-

What sort of moron say the Ten Commandments is 'immaterial'???

Your ignorance is certainly not singular in this venue, on this board.

Luckily you've wandered in, and not a moment too soon.

You have so very much to learn.

Stay tuned.

Take your time.

most of the 10 commandments are Unconstitutional.

That refers to the Judeo-Christian faith. Compare this fact with the elites of the major political party today, and the schools they oversee, teaching quite the reverse.

The reason our revolution was so different from the violent, homicidal chaos of the French version was the dominant American culture was Anglo-Saxon and Christian. “52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” http://www.davidlimbaugh.com/mt/archives/2010/02/new_column_libe_4.html Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundamentalist hate group.”

Last week Att’y Gen William Barr gave a speech about the importance of having a religious America. And, of course, he was attacked for it.

1.“United States Attorney General William Barr spoke at Notre Dame Law School [enemies of religion] raced to warn us of our impending doom. Also as per usual, in their screeds were seeds of the very things Barr described.

…RefuseFascism.org, which proclaimed in a headline, “At Notre Dame, William Barr Lays Out a Christian Fascist Nightmare.”

…writer Joan Walsh described Barr as "a paranoid right-wing Catholic ideologue who won't respect the separation of church and state." She mocked the Catholic men's service group Knights of Columbus (of which Barr has been a member) as "a patriarchal cosplay group." Walsh's distaste for Catholicism is matched only by her evident loathing of evangelicals. She writes: "(I)t's worth noting that Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney were all also raised Catholic -- but Pence and Pompeo went one better than Barr and joined the official GOP denomination, White Evangelical Protestantism ... I couldn't wish these guys better company to spend time with in hell.

“From the Founding Era onward, there was strong consensus about the centrality of religious liberty in the United States.

The imperative of protecting religious freedom was not just a nod in the direction of piety. It reflects the Framers’ belief that religion was indispensable to sustaining our free system of government.

In his renowned 1785 pamphlet, “Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments,” James Madison described religious liberty as “a right towards men” but “a duty towards the Creator,” and a “duty….precedent both in order of time and degree of obligation, to the claims of Civil Society.

How does religion promote the moral discipline and virtue needed to support free government?

First, it gives us the right rules to live by. The Founding generation were Christians. They believed that the Judeo-Christian moral system corresponds to the true nature of man. Those moral precepts start with the two great commandments – to Love God with your whole heart, soul, and mind; and to Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself.”
America’s great experiment with freedom needs religion
A Moral Citizenry Is Not a Theocracy

Faith is inseparable from liberty and freedom.

Rabid anti-religion bigots attacked Barr....hoping that all of America renounce the views of our Founders, that which made our nation the shining city on the hill.

If you agree with Barr about the relationship between religion and liberty, you cannot, of course, vote Democrat.
I thought the Founders were masons and existentialists? And how did we get the all important separation of church and state?

"
moonglow wrote

Somehow

into

I think you are.

our constitution?
trump?
your religion?
your political party?

No more so than any deranged conservative.

Don't flatter yourself, moron.

I post replies to LOTS of deranged conservatives like you then I just move on.

You obviously are too stupid to understand my point.

Which is entirely expected.

That refers to the Judeo-Christian faith. Compare this fact with the elites of the major political party today, and the schools they oversee, teaching quite the reverse.

The reason our revolution was so different from the violent, homicidal chaos of the French version was the dominant American culture was Anglo-Saxon and Christian. “52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” http://www.davidlimbaugh.com/mt/archives/2010/02/new_column_libe_4.html Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundamentalist hate group.”

Last week Att’y Gen William Barr gave a speech about the importance of having a religious America. And, of course, he was attacked for it.

1.“United States Attorney General William Barr spoke at Notre Dame Law School [enemies of religion] raced to warn us of our impending doom. Also as per usual, in their screeds were seeds of the very things Barr described.

…RefuseFascism.org, which proclaimed in a headline, “At Notre Dame, William Barr Lays Out a Christian Fascist Nightmare.”

…writer Joan Walsh described Barr as "a paranoid right-wing Catholic ideologue who won't respect the separation of church and state." She mocked the Catholic men's service group Knights of Columbus (of which Barr has been a member) as "a patriarchal cosplay group." Walsh's distaste for Catholicism is matched only by her evident loathing of evangelicals. She writes: "(I)t's worth noting that Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney were all also raised Catholic -- but Pence and Pompeo went one better than Barr and joined the official GOP denomination, White Evangelical Protestantism ... I couldn't wish these guys better company to spend time with in hell.

“From the Founding Era onward, there was strong consensus about the centrality of religious liberty in the United States.

The imperative of protecting religious freedom was not just a nod in the direction of piety. It reflects the Framers’ belief that religion was indispensable to sustaining our free system of government.

In his renowned 1785 pamphlet, “Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments,” James Madison described religious liberty as “a right towards men” but “a duty towards the Creator,” and a “duty….precedent both in order of time and degree of obligation, to the claims of Civil Society.

How does religion promote the moral discipline and virtue needed to support free government?

First, it gives us the right rules to live by. The Founding generation were Christians. They believed that the Judeo-Christian moral system corresponds to the true nature of man. Those moral precepts start with the two great commandments – to Love God with your whole heart, soul, and mind; and to Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself.”

Rabid anti-religion bigots attacked Barr....hoping that all of America renounce the views of our Founders, that which made our nation the shining city on the hill.

If you agree with Barr about the relationship between religion and liberty, you cannot, of course, vote Democrat.
I thought the Founders were masons and existentialists? And how did we get the all important separation of church and state?

according to politicalfascitnazichicwhowantstokillliberals you do NOT HAVE "separation of church and state"

she has already point out that those words do not exist in the constitution so she assumes SHE has a RIGHT (a duty!) to IMPOSE HER religious beliefs on EVERYONE, including her "religious belief" that everyone who doesn't agree with her completely must be eliminated"

There is no such doctrine as 'separation of church and state' in our memorializing documents.

FDR, who was a bigot and hated minorities, made his first nominee to the Supreme Court, a KKK official....Hugo Black.

Black inserted the phrase into jurisprudence.

"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..." Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"

Does that answer your question?

"
moonglow wrote

Somehow

into

I think you are.

our constitution?
trump?
your religion?
your political party?

No more so than any deranged conservative.

Don't flatter yourself, moron.

I post replies to LOTS of deranged conservatives like you then I just move on.

You obviously are too stupid to understand my point.

Which is entirely expected.
It's really bothering you eh . It's Sunday ,try church maybe that'll help you survive the hideous life you lead

It's pretty damned entertaining watching Political Chick chew you pathetic wimps up and spit you out over here . The ladys a master at grinding leftest idiots into gutter sludge . And you snowflakes keep coming back for more , it shows how easily owned they are .

I can't speak for other liberals or rational people but generally I read her OP, point out where she is completely wrong and then just move on.

I generally do NOT engage in debate with lunatics.

Like you.......you post BS

I posted rational logic proving you are an idiot

you ignored the logic and reason and posted more BS....

which I just ignored....

and now, having proved once again all conservatives are dangerously deranged murderous fascist scum (like you) I shall move on to another topic.

..the founding fathers also thought slavery was ok and women shouldn't vote
..the church TORTURED people/rape and molest CHILDREN
...pillaged a christian city for $$$$$
Siege of Zara - Wikipedia
...punished Galileo for believing the Earth is not the center of the universe
etc etc

Barr made brilliant, and foundational points about religion and America.

We would never find the words that Barr spoke in the mouth of President Trump’s predecessor.

4. “April 17, 2009

Obama Demands Christian Symbol Be Covered

Our Dear Leader B. Hussein did say this is no longer a Christian nation. Apparently, not even major Catholic universities are still Christian:

Georgetown University says it covered over the monogram "IHS" — symbolizing the name of Jesus Christ — because it was inscribed on a pediment on the stage where President Obama spoke at the university on Tuesday and the White House had asked Georgetown to cover up all signs and symbols there.

A little background:

Georgetown, which is run by the Jesuit order, is one of the most prestigious Catholic institutions of higher education in the United States.

Roman Catholics traditionally use "IHS" as an abbreviation for Jesus' name. According to the Catholic Encyclopedia, "St. Ignatius of Loyola adopted the monogram in his seal as general of the Society of Jesus (1541) and thus became the emblem of his institute." The Society of Jesus is the formal name for the Jesuits.

Apparently the educrats running Georgetown now serve a very different lord."
Moonbattery: Obama Demands Christian Symbol Be Covered

There is a precedent that Obama was honoring…..I'll get to that next, and you should not be surprised what Obama was mirroring....all Democrats do.

Unless you're running a theocracy, politics and religion go together like fish and bicycles. Grownups know this.

The Liberals who founded this country and wrote its Constitution, specifically did so to throw off the yoke of Aristocracy and Clergy that had been running the show up to then. They declared that We the People were going to run the show instead of a mafia of royalty and church.

That's historical fact and there ain't a damn thing you or your "alternate facts" :rolleyes: can do about it, Spandex Princess. :itsok:

/thread

"Unless you're running a theocracy, politics and religion go together like fish and bicycles. Grownups know this."

Actually....it would be accurate to note that 'communists know this."

Appropriate that you're standing up for your peeps.

And how easy it is to force you to lie for those peeps.

This lie:
"The Liberals who founded this country and wrote its Constitution,..."

What are called Liberals today [SNIP]

Once AGAIN, Stuporgirl, as I just pointed out in tiny little words that even you should be able to digest, there's not a damn thing you can do about historical fact. A corollary to that is that your obtuse pig-ignorance of what political science terms mean is your failing, and no one else's. Take your fingers out of your own ears and go get an edumacation. You continue to embarrass yourself.

Last edited:
..the founding fathers also thought slavery was ok and women shouldn't vote
..the church TORTURED people/rape and molest CHILDREN
...pillaged a christian city for $$$$$
Siege of Zara - Wikipedia
...punished Galileo for believing the Earth is not the center of the universe
etc etc

".the founding fathers also thought slavery was ok ..."

No they didn't.

That's government school propaganda.

1. Usually, the ‘Founders’ refers to these six: Madison, Jefferson and Washington, Adams, Hamilton, and Franklin.
    1. The three non-Southerners worked tirelessly against slavery.
    2. While reading Ron Chernow’s book Alexander Hamilton, though, I found out that Hamilton was a strong advocate for the abolition of slavery. During the 1780s, Hamilton was one of the founders of the New York Society for Promoting the Manumission of Slaves, which was instrumental in the abolition of slavery in the state of New York. After reading about Alexander Hamilton’s work for the New York Manumission Society, I gained a greater appreciation of Alexander Hamiltonhttp://angelolopez.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/alexander-hamilton-and-the-new-york-manumission-society/
    3. Many of the other Founding Fathers were activists like Alexander Hamilton. In 1787 Benjamin Franklin agree to serve as president of the Pennsylvania Abolition Society, which set out to abolish slavery and set up programs to help freed slaves to become good citizens and improve the conditions of free African Americans. On February 12, 1790, Benjamin Franklin and the Pennsylvania Abolition Society presented a petition to the House of Representatives calling for the federal government to take steps for the gradual abolition of slavery and end the slave trade. As a young lawyer, Thomas Jefferson represented a slave in court attempting to be set free and during the 1770s and 1780s, Jefferson had many several attempts to pass legislation to gradually abolish slavery and end the slave trade. John Jay was the first president of the New York Manumission Society and was active in Society’s efforts to abolish slavery. Ibid.
2. An excellent read on the matter is a brilliant book called Miracle in Philadelphia, by Catherine Drinker Bowen, which recounts the actual history and debates around the Constitutional Convention in 1787.

Slavery was a huge issue during that convention, and many of the Founding Fathers wanted it outlawed, but ran into an impasse after many hours of debate with the southern colonies whose agricultural productivity depended on it.

The Founders who wanted to set the stage for the abolition of slavery came up with a compromise involving the issue of apportionment.

The southern colonies that favored slavery wanted all residents of their states, slave and free, counted equally when it came to deciding how many seats they were going to receive in Congress. Some of the northern colonies, who mostly had few slaves and thus nothing to lose didn’t want slave residents counted at all.

The Founder’s compromise was to count each slave as 3/5 of a man for the purposes of apportionment, and when that passed after a great deal more debate and lobbying, legislators from the slave states were permanently limited to a minority. With that one stroke, the state was set for slavery’s eventual demise, and the proof of how effective it was came in 1804, when the slave states were powerless to stop Congress from outlawing the importation of slaves to the new nation.

The stage was set, even if it took 70 years and a bloody war.
Big Journalism Articles - Breitbart

Work hard to undo your indoctrination.

As you can see the OP's posting strategy is to about-face and sit on her keyboard making bizarre and unrelenting flatulence noises.

Welcome to USMB. Stuporgirl (she used to prance around in a Supergirl costume) is always an easy low-hanging fruit toy to get started with. I did that myself when I first got here. She's never gotten over it.

Forum List

Back