America's First Lady(?) on Veterans Day....

I see the deflections have come out in force to cover the fact that the OP was an utter and complete failure.

Only to the sycophants that like getting dicked by the Obola! But thanks for playing and self identifying yourself!

I am sure you would love to believe I am an Obama sycophant because it would fit your narrative. I didn't even vote for Obama last election. lol. Care you get anything else wrong about me?

The premise of your OP; which happened three years ago I might add, was proven to be incorrect with pictures and a video provided by myself and another poster in this thread. If you are going to start a thread based on nonsense do not get all pissy when folks call you out on it.

I wouldn't know if you voted for him or not, but from previous readings of your posts, it seems you are definitely more LEFT oriented. I've acknowledged my mistake, that certainly more that the president has done, especially lately with GRUBER-GATE!

My leanings depend on the issue we are discussing. I am not loyal to either party because neither represent our best interests at heart. Their only concern is obtaining power and wealth for them and their cronies.

Bet you said the same thing about obola when Gruber was denied by him!...Didn't you?
No idea what you're talking about, but this sounds like nothing more than a flail so whatever.

AND if you believe I manufacture facts, please call me out on it, as I will now watch your posting a little closer! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Believe? These is no "believe" here, it was just proven and and you just admitted it. Obamas wore exact clothing since your picture is from 2014 = hilarity, where did you think a stupid lie like that wouldn't stand to scrutiny?

Because it appeared to be at 2 different events! I was wrong! But that has nothing to do with the Moooch just standing there stonefaced!

And you thoughts on Gruber-Gate?

I see the deflections have come out in force to cover the fact that the OP was an utter and complete failure.

Only to the sycophants that like getting dicked by the Obola! But thanks for playing and self identifying yourself!

I am sure you would love to believe I am an Obama sycophant because it would fit your narrative. I didn't even vote for Obama last election. lol. Care you get anything else wrong about me?

The premise of your OP; which happened three years ago I might add, was proven to be incorrect with pictures and a video provided by myself and another poster in this thread. If you are going to start a thread based on nonsense do not get all pissy when folks call you out on it.

I wouldn't know if you voted for him or not, but from previous readings of your posts, it seems you are definitely more LEFT oriented. I've acknowledged my mistake, that certainly more that the president has done, especially lately with GRUBER-GATE!

My leanings depend on the issue we are discussing. I am not loyal to either party because neither represent our best interests at heart. Their only concern is obtaining power and wealth for them and their cronies.

I do agree with you on that!

<sigh> Sometimes people's resting face isn't the best in the world. My youngests resting face is often mistaken for annoyance. Give it a rest already.

Did you notice her hand over her heart as her husband has learned to do.... I didn't think you did!... Resting face or not, absolutely NO RESPECT!

From another angle....

michelle-obama_veterans-day_01.jpg

Did you look at the other people in the first pic? The woman in back of Michelle didn't have her hand over her heart either, and she's in uniform. So that woman must not have any respect either. :rolleyes:
<sigh> Sometimes people's resting face isn't the best in the world. My youngests resting face is often mistaken for annoyance. Give it a rest already.

Did you notice her hand over her heart as her husband has learned to do.... I didn't think you did!... Resting face or not, absolutely NO RESPECT!

From another angle....

michelle-obama_veterans-day_01.jpg

Did you look at the other people in the first pic? The woman in back of Michelle didn't have her hand over her heart either, and she's in uniform. So that woman must not have any respect either. :rolleyes:

You look at the second picture and that woman in uniform you denigrate is SALUTING.. It seems ONLY PONDCUM are not!

The woman in back of Michelle is in uniform. The guy in front of obama is just standing there with his hands by his side. Oh Noez! He hates 'Merica!

This thread is dumb, it's nitpicking over stupid shit, the obamas are wretched assholes on so many other things that really, this isn't necessary, I'm going to go brew me another cup, get a shower, and clean this house. Have a good day!

The woman in back was saluting. That's what you do when you're in uniform. Doh !

In the first pic the woman in uniform didn't have her hand over her heart NOR was she saluting! ZOMG!!!

2 seconds after the first pic was taken, the woman in uniform was saluting. Context and timing. A still shot is just that. And other posters put up pics where Michelle has her hand over her heart ... probably a few seconds after the first few pics were taken.

This particular whine-fest is much ado about nothing. All whine-fests aren't ... but this one is.

Because it appeared to be at 2 different events! I was wrong! But that has nothing to do with the Moooch just standing there stonefaced!

Well that's just it ... her resting face is a stoneface. Some people's faces do that.

Well that's just it ... her resting face is a stoneface. Some people's faces do that.

You mean this isn't the Moooch's RESTING FACE?

Michelle_Obama_Crazy_Face.jpg

The visceral, naked racist hate of the far right will destroy them and has, to this point, emasculated them politically.

While focusing on BHO, who will never run for office again, the mainstream leadership busily knee caps and hamstrings their remaining folks in Congress.

Senator Lee became the butt of ridicule when he talked yesterday about government shut down. Big donors have been told and are being reminded that if they contribute to Cruz's presidential hopes, they will have no access to the new GOP president.

All good Republicans and Americans in general should keep goading the far right to their own destruction.

The visceral, naked racist hate of the far right will destroy them and has, to this point, emasculated them politically.

While focusing on BHO, who will never run for office again, the mainstream leadership busily knee caps and hamstrings their remaining folks in Congress.

Senator Lee became the butt of ridicule when he talked yesterday about government shut down. Big donors have been told and are being reminded that if they contribute to Cruz's presidential hopes, they will have no access to the new GOP president.

All good Republicans and Americans in general should keep goading the far right to their own destruction.

Party over country...a true subversive, and it comes out more and more on each post!

she hates America.........and white people.

Well, of course she does..she's a negro

Slight correction, she IS PART OF THE THUGERY, you see them rioting and looting in Ferguson! You can take a bitch out of the hood But you can't take the hood out of the bitch!

Michelle Obama was from a "hood"?:anj_stfu:

And the South side of Chicago... you know where there are multiples killings of blacks by blacks each week!

Party over country...a true subversive, and it comes out more and more on each post!

Yup, an ad hom about me proves you are out of your depth.

Your wing of the party is now testicley challenged. You guys ain't go no balls.

Last edited:
_mg_9578a.jpg

Just another picture worth a thousand words..... What does the Mooooch's face say to you?

So your a mind reader now, how do you know she isn't thinking about wounded veterans? Or does thinking about wounded veterans make you smile?

Yup, an ad hom me proves you are out of your depth.

Your wing of the party is now testicley challenged. You guys ain't go no balls.

Subversives, such as yourself NEVER had balls, and all they care about is money in their own pockets!

Forum List

Back